Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

**Official Lappinitup Match Thread Bristol City v Norwich**

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's gonna be played at striker for the next three months anit he?

I actually wonder, with his pace and his workrate, why no-one just gave him a ton of Jamie Vardy videos and said "listen, Przemek, we know you're rapid and we know you'll work hard, take a look at this lad. Stay two yards onside of the last defender and we'll smash some balls high and long for you to leg it after, then see what you can get!"

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

I actually wonder, with his pace and his workrate, why no-one just gave him a ton of Jamie Vardy videos and said "listen, Przemek, we know you're rapid and we know you'll work hard, take a look at this lad. Stay two yards onside of the last defender and we'll smash some balls high and long for you to leg it after, then see what you can get!"

Also if you takes Rowes goal against Millwall, a ball from Sara/Nunez/Fassnaught etc into Barnes who lays it off and he curls one in.

With Norwich winning and Galatasary as well the Pups are on course to win £151 for the CSF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sounds like Gibbs is playing more offensively than Nunez.

He's at 10.

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Suspect that's a signal of how serious the injury to Sargent is. Not taking any risks. 

Could just be rotation though. Might as well let the veteran have half-an-hour to keep sharp. And Idah's always been a bit vulnerable to injury anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Lots of subs on.

Including the new signing from Leeds?

Forshaw.

According to the BBC for now, Giannoulis came on for McCallum and Forshaw replaced Sara.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

According to the BBC for now, Giannoulis came on for McCallum and Forshaw replaced Sara.

Stacey's on for Fisher, too. (I was just doing a lame 'for sure' joke. Oh well)

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Like 1

Just now, overthebordercanary said:

I don't mind that, gives Sara a rest for the weekend.

Exactly, and gives Forshaw a short, sharp burst in the engine room for us.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Binners winning.

Could be them next round!

Williams went too early.

Schoolboy error.

Not sure if it's worth that much in the grand scheme of things but Stoke are whooping Rotherham 6-1, and scored with all six shots on target. If we face Rotherham's reserve goalie at the weekend.... shoot on sight, perhaps?

4 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

PP took his goal very nicely

Similar to Ashley Barnes' finish against Millwall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Not sure if it's worth that much in the grand scheme of things but Stoke are whooping Rotherham 6-1, and scored with all six shots on target. If we face Rotherham's reserve goalie at the weekend.... shoot on sight, perhaps?

Will probably mean they play 1-5-5 and try shut up shop we all know we are good at breaking that down 😜😏😉

28 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Exactly! I remember seeing the Murphy's in that Youth Cup Final and they showed burning pace. Once they got in the first team we never saw it. The Hare has got real pace so lets just use it. Defenders hate it!