Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

GET STUFFED IDAH HATERS PART 2!

Ok this is a bit tongue in cheek after my last Idah thread, but he has done very well since coming on I think. 

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Like 2

Absolutely made up for the lad.

I'm really not getting this Idah division. Any City fan will tell you, we ALL want him to well. 

Very pleased not just for the goal and assist but his involvement in the game and link up play, he was alive in this match. Long may it continue, specially now as the club will rely heavily on him for a while.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Yes - a goal for the "worst striker ever to play for us" set up by the "worst winger ever to play for us." Quite amazing. 

Did Harry Kane score ?

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Did Harry Kane score ?

I'm not sure - I half overheard a conversation in a pub the other day and apparently Kane has managed to score a few for whoever it is he plays for now. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

He need tegoo out on loon..

Yeah! Let's let another team benefit from his goals and assists 😅

Posted this in the match thread, will always be happy when a players starts proving me wrong, long may this continue :classic_cool:

Screenshot_20230826_171246_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

A goal made in Sloughbottom.

But absolutely yes. It was a good all-round Championship centre forward performance and its even better he topped it with a goal. Long may it continue!

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Posted this in the match thread, will always be happy when a players starts proving me wrong, long may this continue :classic_cool:

Screenshot_20230826_171246_Chrome.jpg

Good for you, Mr Hairy. I'm just putting a dash of salt and pepper on my words about Placheta and hope to be eating them very shortly. 

• Like 1

I’m not an Idah believer. Of course I hope I’m dead wrong, but we will now see with Sargent potentially out for a while. I’m not confident 

I always maintained it was a confidence issue. His goals-per-minute record for us is much better than he gets given credit for, and if Sargent's injury keeps him out for an extended period of time, this is Idah's opportunity to show that he's capable at this level. This system should really suit him.

There’s the thing, some of us having been saying there’s a player in there, a decent one at that, he’s got the attributes to be a bloody good striker and Barnes is having such a positive effect that it’s finally bringing out his ability and confidence to do so, also not being played as a bloody winger helps!

I really hope Idah now goes on to become the striker we know he can be!

So pleased that Barnes is here with his full on attitude, he’s having such a great impact as Idah said on the Radio post match!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

Poor topic header though...no City fan hates Idah..hate in  caps to...much to strong a word. Anyways, all the best Adam, also to Josh  on his road ro recovery. An international break or two helps with the injured not missing as many games to maybe...its a long old season and hopefully Josh will still have many games ahead to ply his trade.

7 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Poor topic header though...no City fan hates Idah..hate in  caps to...much to strong a word. Anyways, all the best Adam, also to Josh  on his road ro recovery. An international break or two helps with the injured not missing as many games to maybe...its a long old season and hopefully Josh will still have many games ahead to ply his trade.

Actually you will find there really are a number who do, they will go quiet for a while but will be hoping he fails.