5 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I think it's hideous.. have ordered one

Surely that’s exactly what you want in a third kit?

Also, Lakey will be in favour of this one, there is zero chance of any player being unable to see their teammates because it is such a perfect shade of green or gray that they blend into the grass and become invisible (or a floating head at least).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I think it's hideous.. have ordered one

It’s got to be a pretty amazing kit to get me to buy one. I got last years home kit, which is a design classic, but I suspect it will be many years before I get another one.

6 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Absolutely love it!

Think it has potential but without much trim it looks like a pyjama top 

Edited by GenerationA47

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Surely that’s exactly what you want in a third kit?

Also, Lakey will be in favour of this one, there is zero chance of any player being unable to see their teammates because it is such a perfect shade of green or gray that they blend into the grass and become invisible (or a floating head at least).

Military football techniques. First it was soccerbot now this!

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Military football techniques. First it was soccerbot now this!

I read this, nodded to myself. And then thought - what does Soccerbot have to do with the military???

• Haha 1

It actually looks better on the women players. It's not a man's design or colour.

Shame the club didn't give higher profile to the women's team in promoting the kit, but I guess they feel there's a wider male market.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It actually looks better on the women players. It's not a man's design or colour.

Shame the club didn't give higher profile to the women's team in promoting the kit, but I guess they feel there's a wider male market.

"It's not a man's colour"

Do explain what you mean in 2023 with this? On a forum called pinkun?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I read this, nodded to myself. And then thought - what does Soccerbot have to do with the military???

Because it's turns each player that enters into an absolute weapon, of course... dur! :classic_wink:

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

So pleased with this! For years I've been wishing I can walk around and look just like a First Bus seat, and now my dreams are finally realised! 

image.png.dd7b692fa897deea32958f00da6a52a3.png

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, AJ said:

So pleased with this! For years I've been wishing I can walk around and look just like a First Bus seat, and now my dreams are finally realised! 

You can also live your dreams by wearing our new kit and blending in at the Cadburys factory and pretend to be one of them fancy chocolate testers

l-intro-1644353954.jpg

Not great choices this season, there will be lots who like it, just not me, don’t like any of the three choices, especially having seen the away patchwork shirt first hand it’s sad because it had such potential!

Still I’m in the classic style and colour, our second strip should be green & white and I still love the Hummel away shirt still wear that!

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

How dare you! I’ll have you know I wore a purple blazer (and tie) to school for 5 years. And I’m really manly. Grr.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AJ said:

Good to see people are buying it and using public transport.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Think it has potential but without much trim it looks like a pyjama top 

Perfect for those in the City Stand to have a little snooze in 

• Haha 2