21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Was that really necessary?

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I swear if you get away with us after the stick I got for vaguely mentioning religion to @Dean Coneys boots ill be kicking off 😅

More than anything, I'm pleased the bloody censor didn't catch it out!

13 hours ago, Six Pack said:

Yes this guy produced the cross where Rowe headed the winner against QPR. But before everybody get excited and goes overboard  -  what about the rest of his game ?  Defense-wise this guy makes Ben Gibson look a superhero ! If he had to mark a half-decent striker we would have been 2 or 3 down. Wing-backs are great when the player is equally effective both in defence and on attack - he is a lightweight who can cross a ball - nothing more.  David Warner praising him does not help - he needed a sharp kick between the legs to buck up his ideas.  I definitely don't want this guy near the team. If Stacey is injured just put in Sorensen.

Bearing in mind this was his first game far above any previous level he’s played, allowing for nerves and expectations etc….. be intrigued to know your qualifications that helped form this opinion?    

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

You have to be a special type of d*ckhead to decide, 2 days after a match, that you want to start a thread berating a young player on his first competitive start for the club.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say ?? I mean about the thread topic ? Others have replied where Fisher  can improve. Did you watch the game ?

Why not give a constructive point of view, instead of name calling fellow posters & acting like a total **** ! Seriously you're clueless -why remain on a football forum when you don't want to discuss the game and know absolutely nothing about the game ?   Don't know what a decent player is and don't care if we win or not ! Bingo probably a  better suit for you or a nanny at a pensioners home.

English actor most well-known for having his head sliced off by a pane of glass in the film 'The Omen ' ............

1 hour ago, Six Pack said:

Do you ever have anything constructive to say ?? I mean about the thread topic ? Others have replied where Fisher  can improve. Did you watch the game ?

Why not give a constructive point of view, instead of name calling fellow posters & acting like a total **** ! Seriously you're clueless -why remain on a football forum when you don't want to discuss the game and know absolutely nothing about the game ?   Don't know what a decent player is and don't care if we win or not ! Bingo probably a  better suit for you or a nanny at a pensioners home.

Well, if nothing else I'm a pretty good judge of d*ckheads on here it turns out.

6 hours ago, Ian said:

Clearly a wind-up. Also, didn't we keep a clean sheet?

Clean sheet and a winning assist in his first game. I'd be very pleased with that!

It's not as if he was this guy is it!

Goalkeeper Stanley Milton made his first start for Halifax Town in a match against Stockport in January 1934. Milton went in at half-time having conceded two goals, which isn't too unorthodox. However, after half-time, he conceded 11 more and Halifax were defeated 13-0

It still stands as the heaviest defeat in English league history. 

7 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Jesus ****ing Christ 🙈

I never knew he had a middle name.

They kept that quiet.

I've not seen much of Fisher but my reasoned response to the OP is:

**** off

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I never knew he had a middle name.

They kept that quiet.

Not that quiet, you can get T Shirts :classic_biggrin:

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

18 hours ago, hogesar said:

Well, if nothing else I'm a pretty good judge of d*ckheads on here it turns out.

go grab yourself another dose - look in the mirror !

3 hours ago, Six Pack said:

go grab yourself another dose - look in the mirror !

I remember when I was 12 and first posted on a forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The OP doesn't even know the name of our manager. Very odd. Yet he comes on & mouths off about one of our very inexperienced players. if I were the suspicious type ...

On 18/08/2023 at 01:24, Six Pack said:

Yes this guy produced the cross where Rowe headed the winner against QPR. But before everybody get excited and goes overboard  -  what about the rest of his game ?  Defense-wise this guy makes Ben Gibson look a superhero ! If he had to mark a half-decent striker we would have been 2 or 3 down. Wing-backs are great when the player is equally effective both in defence and on attack - he is a lightweight who can cross a ball - nothing more.  David Warner praising him does not help - he needed a sharp kick between the legs to buck up his ideas.  I definitely don't want this guy near the team. If Stacey is injured just put in Sorensen.

So basically you're saying he is an upgrade on Max Aarons, who can't cross a ball.

On 18/08/2023 at 05:26, Six Pack said:

Defensively LaUnion - defensively he looked like he was out-of-his-depth. Yes could be about 3 tiers difference ! 

Harry Kane looked out of his depth when he played for us, and I’d say that ended differently to how this board predicted.