A Load of Squit

More Mural Magnificence

Pah - Pukki can’t even be bothered to come back for the unveiling (that’s sarcasm/a joke btw).

I like it, but these things are always far too weighted to the recent past - was there no one at NCFC prior to the late 1980s-2000s? 

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

Just one of these days Kevin Keelan will be recognised somewhere somehow at Carrow Road. One of our longest serving players and record appearance maker passed by yet again.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just one of these days Kevin Keelan will be recognised somewhere somehow at Carrow Road. One of our longest serving players and record appearance maker passed by yet again.

Hope the club take note. True legend. 👍

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yea, him and guys like Terry Allcock.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yea, him and guys like Terry Allcock.

Got to be Keelan. Great keeper, most appearances and great left hook. 

35 minutes ago, Top corner said:

Dave Stringer/Ken Brown/Ian Crook....Its very subjective.

Quite - which is the entire point. Everything is weighted toward the present with these things.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Pah - Pukki can’t even be bothered to come back for the unveiling (that’s sarcasm/a joke btw).

I like it, but these things are always far too weighted to the recent past - was there no one at NCFC prior to the late 1980s-2000s? 

To be fair, on the original mural Phil Boyer was depicted standing next to Paul McVeigh, but their faces were lost behind the CARROW ROAD lettering, so were painted out.

Can I be reported for a bit of casual Norfolk Heightism? 

10 hours ago, Unthink road said:

Got to be Keelan. Great keeper, most appearances and great left hook. 

He was trying to punch the ball

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Martin Peters was our greatest ever player. No room for him.

Too true, and he played over 200 times for City, more than Holty for example and more even than the times he played for Spurs.

When it comes to supporting City there are a fair number on here that express ageism against those over the vintage age of 50 so i assume they applied that same logic when voting.

OK, so the next one should just be a short list of players for the fans to vote for but they must be fans who have passed puberty, not sure how you're going to do the last bit, maybe one of those 'I am not a robot' type quizzes.

A lot of binners are trying to claim we have no legends - which is plain stupid - but then go on to name two managers (Ramsey and Robson), seemingly forgetting that the game is played on the pitch.

Some other guy decided to go on about there being no Black players on it…true, but really? Fash is on the pub nearby, there’s murals inside the ground, Inthink I saw there’s another mural s-w else?

Edited by Branston Pickle