Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Pics of Max in Austria on club site can’t see rashica

I thought Max would be enjoying a Tutti Frutti by the Trevi fountain by now. What’s happened to this guaranteed move to Roma? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

15 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Rocket Rashica, good lad, come home to daddy Wagner and let's **** this league up together, brudda! :classic_laugh:

Is this irony, or are you really serious about Rashica?

55 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I thought Max wound be enjoying a Tutti Frutti by the Trevi fountain by now. What’s happened to this guaranteed move to Roma? 

Good question 

Doubtful Roma were ever interested, just lazy journalism because Mourinho once was interested in his Spurs days. 

10 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

A disinterested Rashica is still better than many of the wingers here....if we're paying his wages blo0dy play him...starting with Toulouse next week

Then the others must be absolute garbage!!

57 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Is this irony, or are you really serious about Rashica?

Yeah course I'm serious.  Super happy to see him back with the rest of the lads and desperate for him to play for us next season.

I still think he'll leave, but **** it, I can still hope that he beds in for the season.  Maybe you need to cheer up a bit you grumpy b****r?

Edited by Google Bot

42 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Doubtful Roma were ever interested, just lazy journalism because Mourinho once was interested in his Spurs days. 

I had it on good authority it was a done deal - starting to wonder how reliable that was (it should’ve been) 

2 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

I had it on good authority it was a done deal - starting to wonder how reliable that was (it should’ve been) 

sometimes these things happen ,

ITK info on transfers is the hardest ,

Roma might have to sell first no takers etc and the chain breaks ,Aarons might of changed his mind on Italy at last minute or got better offer ? 

• Like 1

Imagine Aarons and Rashica lining up against Hull. Sorry boys and gals but if you don't splash the cash you ain't going to get the player. Read it and weep.

Rashica started our opening game of last season.

Didn't stop him finding another club for the rest of the season.

10 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I'm suggesting maybe it wasn't, or maybe whoever told you was told duff info. I never really saw how Max fits in at Roma, that rumour never made much sense barring the fact Mourinho used to rate him.

I don't see him having many suitors being honest, not when his contract is up next season, could maybe see him going to Burnley or similar not anyone bigger.

10 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Yeah course I'm serious.  Super happy to see him back with the rest of the lads and desperate for him to play for us next season.

I still think he'll leave, but **** it, I can still hope that he beds in for the season.  Maybe you need to cheer up a bit you grumpy b****r?

Fair enough, I'm sorry I suspected irony. We'll just have to agree to disagree on Rashica.

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm suggesting maybe it wasn't, or maybe whoever told you was told duff info. I never really saw how Max fits in at Roma, that rumour never made much sense barring the fact Mourinho used to rate him.

I don't see him having many suitors being honest, not when his contract is up next season, could maybe see him going to Burnley or similar not anyone bigger.

I agree. When there were rumours of Air Rons going to Spurs when Mourinho was there, a story I heard was that the boy declined the approach as he didn't trust said manager with his development and could see him only lasting a short time in charge. He was right on that one! 

11 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

I agree. When there were rumours of Air Rons going to Spurs when Mourinho was there, a story I heard was that the boy declined the approach as he didn't trust said manager with his development and could see him only lasting a short time in charge. He was right on that one! 

Yeah, I was told that too

Rashica Doing a massive yawn on this photo - delighted to be back training with us !

IMG_1367.jpeg

21 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Then the others must be absolute garbage!!

pretty much until proven otherwise