Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

New blue and white training kits..

Not a lot of difference in my eyes from last season currently being flogged off in the club shop sale or had you not noticed cambridge ?Player Trainingwear

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not a lot of difference in my eyes from last season currently being flogged off in the club shop sale or had you not noticed cambridge ?Player Trainingwear

Aside from being two different shades sure. Still don't sit right with me, but what can you do

Well it's clearly more Man City or Coventry blue. It looks a bit wishy washy with the grey shorts though.

Looks awful compared to last season's version.

21 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Its training gear for goodness sake. If any punter is buying training gear they want their bumps felt.

Including the ladies ?

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Trip to Specsavers Tilly, they're totally different colours 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

They had one job🤣

FzjyrZ3XwA8mlCK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

If you take the kit as a whole. it is white socks, grey shorts, white shirts with a teeny bit of sky blue trim, not saying I like it but no way can it be compared to the kit of that lot down the road, Google the centenary shirt and maybe have a search for the original colours NCFC played in.........

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

If you take the kit as a whole. it is white socks, grey shorts, white shirts with a teeny bit of sky blue trim, not saying I like it but no way can it be compared to the kit of that lot down the road, Google the centenary shirt and maybe have a search for the original colours NCFC played in.........

No doubt some want it expunged from our history. The Ipswich connection really gets pathetic at times. 

Don't go out on  a sunny day, the sky is blue.

Don't speak or ask for assistance from the Police.

Don't swim in a swimming pool.

Don't use a gas cooker.

And half the belligerent ones don't even know what a proper derby is like.

• Like 1

Oh, that's fine. I like that pale shade of blue. In fact, I like that colour combination. White and silver-grey works well anyway IMO, I wouldn't have thought of pale blue on top, but that's fine.

Some kicked off about the petrol green (which could look like a relatively dark blue in certain conditions, granted) kit a bit ago. I can see why that would irritate as that would be close to Ipswich, but complaining about this far paler shade looks a bit like spoiling for a scrap for me.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

No doubt some want it expunged from our history. The Ipswich connection really gets pathetic at times. 

Don't use a gas cooker.

I can confirm I have never worn jeans and to this day I have never even seen the sky

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I can confirm I have never worn jeans and to this day I have never even seen the sky

I've stood by the edge of the Waveney, but never dared cross it.

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

I've stood by the edge of the Waveney, but never dared cross it.

I am Norfolk born and bred, live in Norfolk but worked in Lowie for 12 years, I had to cross the Waveney, I did consider the alternative of driving to Yarco, launching a kayak and paddling down the coast but (and I hang my head in abject shame) discounted it as time consuming and expensive (I didn't have a kayak and have never paddled one)............I can hear the binner jibes already.......

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't use a gas cooker.

I bought a new blue car a couple of years ago, I feel dirty to this day driving it...

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well we know that last bit is true...😜

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I can hear the binner jibes already.......

I'm sure there's a few city supporters that prefer an Adnams at Southwold over a day in Yarmouth. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

Someone raised this in the Q&A at the Forum earlier.

It's a sports t-shirt. Not robes of state, ffs.

7 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Someone raised this in the Q&A at the Forum earlier.

It's a sports t-shirt. Not robes of state, ffs.

It looks like pale blue and silver to me; for anyone to think there’s a problem with that is somewhat feeble..I can only hope it’s with tongue in cheek.  Do these people own absolutely nothing blue?  Blue is definitely not my favourite colour but I’m sorry, yellow and green suits look a little odd!

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It looks like pale blue and silver to me; for anyone to think there’s a problem with that is somewhat feeble..I can only hope it’s with tongue in cheek.  Do these people own absolutely nothing blue?  Blue is definitely not my favourite colour but I’m sorry, yellow and green suits look a little odd!

Our original colours were blue and white too!

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Cambridgeshire is one of the warmest and brightest parts of the country. Get off your keyboard and find out. Get up early, get stuff done and by 9am you are ready to post.

11 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I bought a new blue car a couple of years ago, I feel dirty to this day driving it...

There is counselling available.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now  that I do believe, joggers and the bedroom ceiling for you eh Cambridgeo?. 

59 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Now  that I do believe, joggers and the bedroom ceiling for you eh Cambridgeo?. 

Its easier for fapping.

• Haha 1

Does it really matter what color the training gear is as long as on match day we score one more goal than the other team?  

I noticed they have mentioned on the NCFC website that the new training gear will be ready to buy this Friday, either in store or online & Zoe Webber last night said the new kit will be revealed between now & our first pre season game which is on Tuesday. I wonder if the new kit will also be available to buy this Friday. 

4 minutes ago, Top corner said:

I noticed they have mentioned on the NCFC website that the new training gear will be ready to buy this Friday, either in store or online & Zoe Webber last night said the new kit will be revealed between now & our first pre season game which is on Tuesday. I wonder if the new kit will also be available to buy this Friday. 

Without a doubt, they always do it on payday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1