Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Bad Request

38 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Hoping to see the answers to my Bad Request post and guess what I get?

Sorry mate. 😄

This f*cking forum.

Bad request, bad request, bad request - all day. This is the first time today I've been able to get on, even after clearing the cookies.

It really is going to the dogs. Wondering whether I'll get to hit my 20 year anniversary on here.

Anyone else getting this particularly bad today? I've found using Firefox helps hugely - but even on Firefox I'm getting bad requests almost every time.

Was literally typing a reply to this and got bad requested when I hit send.

FYI Newsquest people, there is a zero % chance I'm going to start paying for anything you offer if this is the kind of standard I can expect. 

• Like 2

On 04/05/2023 at 15:39, CANARYKING said:

Driving me nuts, cleared everything and back it comes, is Putin or China involved ?

I've unfortunately got a steering wheel stuck down the front of my pants...and that's driving me nuts....

Bad  Requests thats why I will not subscribe to this forum - will be a complete waste of time and effort

Never had a bad request don’t know what the fuss is all about 

Don't think they have any sort of QA done on this site. Not having the forum run on Google Chrome is an absolute joke.

Most likely an easy fix.....but seeing as almost all of the articles are now subscriber only I can see them having a fixed version up for those users way before this forum is sorted ....if ever!

I google pink un message board and login that way and seems to work fine 

I investigated this a while back and found a workaround (see below). Basically you need to get a cookie editor for your browser and delete the OTAdditionalContentString cookie. That seems to work better than simply blocking/deleting all cookies. I link some cookie editors in the thread. Not opening the forum from the pinkun main page link also seems to help. 

@ITAdmin it would be lovely if you guys could take a look at the code that is generating that cookie at some point. Lots of people are basically blocked from viewing the forum due to this. 

Edited by The Bunny