Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

New signing imminent?

Sounds like we're about to sign an Aussie/British striker... seriously, I know he's not a super fan but he has mentioned us a few times publically (think his mum was from norfolk). there are few clubs that have a cooler celeb fan than wolverine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-64683677

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I saw this a little while ago - clearly still suggesting he’s a Norwich fan.

He said it on Soccer AM years and years ago too

3 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

He's just been interviewed by another Old Norfolkian and Norwich City fan, Myleene Klass.

Screenshot_20230217_201121_Instagram.jpg

She doesn't look too pleased about it in that photo.

Pre season game v Wrexham it is then. Jackson and Reynolds to play. With wrexhams new found TV fame they can raise a load of cash for charity selling TV rights.

18 minutes ago, kick it off said:

He said it on Soccer AM years and years ago too

I didn’t mean to suggest he wasn’t, but realise I was clumsy - have seen him talking about us before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pyro Pete said:

She doesn't look too pleased about it in that photo.

It looks like he's just let one rip...

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

He's just been interviewed by another Old Norfolkian and Norwich City fan, Myleene Klass.

Screenshot_20230217_201121_Instagram.jpg

I heard him interviewed on radio years ago. He regularly stayed with a family member in Norfolk and stood in the Barclay. He even remembered some of the more unusual Barclay songs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I heard him interviewed on radio years ago. He regularly stayed with a family member in Norfolk and stood in the Barclay. He even remembered some of the more unusual Barclay songs. 

I think it's his nan who was from somewhere Kings Lynn way?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Think he’s one of the Italians from Napoli 

Random story but this reminded me. Used to work running the activities dept at a school teaching English as a foreign language during uni holidays. We used to play a 7 a side every week, staff vs kids. One week we got absolutely destroyed- it was embarrassing. Ended up losing like 8-1. Turned out 5 of the 7 15 year old were in the Juventus academy. Wish I'd noted their names down somewhere to see if they ever made it!!!

• Like 2

Saw him on the Graham Norton show last night. For a maturing man he certainly has an impressive physique.

Another random comment; I was surprised how much I enjoyed 'The Greatest Showman' as certainly not my genre 😂

No doubt on his way to Wigan as we speak.

9 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Saw him on the Graham Norton show last night. For a maturing man he certainly has an impressive physique.

Another random comment; I was surprised how much I enjoyed 'The Greatest Showman' as certainly not my genre 😂

No doubt on his way to Wigan as we speak.

I thought it was OK too, apart from the music! 

14 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sexiest Norwich footballer ever? - Main Discussion - Norwich ...

Groundsman didn't need his fork that day, just get Myleene to walk about in her stilettos.

Best way to use Hugh is get Norwich involved in some movie he makes. I dunno ex-pro fighting to get Norwich into the big time against the backdrop of the Super League. Or Wolverine has been hiding out in Norwich and Deadpool discovers him.

7 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I think it's his nan who was from somewhere Kings Lynn way?

His Mum lives in Norwich.

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-hugh-jackman-shares-rare-photo-with-mum-who-abandoned-him-as-a-child-20210824

It looks like the two have a strong relationship of sorts these days - especially as he now considers himself an honorary Canary, having been to a couple of Norwich FC games at Carrow Road in Norwich, where his mother lives now.

Edited by A Load of Squit