Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Bad Request

28 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

And don't come on via pinkun.com, go direct to the forums.

Yep. If you're on Chrome, and there's a link on the forum to an article on the Pinkun, right-click the link and click 'Open link in incognito window'. If you just click it normally, it'll get added to the cache and the 'bad requests' will start again.

@hogesar, have you heard anything from Connor about whether the IT team have been able to look at this yet? I get that it's Christmas, but it's such a simple fix we really need to keep on at him until he gets it sorted! (Sorry for being a bossy-boots, but I don't have a direct line to him and I don't have the tech know-how to explain the fix...)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't have the tech know-how to explain the fix...

Do you feel old Wolfie? 😛 😄 

I wish Webber had encountered this "bad request" error when trying to email Smith offering him the job, would have saved a lot of pain 😅

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yep. If you're on Chrome, and there's a link on the forum to an article on the Pinkun, right-click the link and click 'Open link in incognito window'. If you just click it normally, it'll get added to the cache and the 'bad requests' will start again.

@hogesar, have you heard anything from Connor about whether the IT team have been able to look at this yet? I get that it's Christmas, but it's such a simple fix we really need to keep on at him until he gets it sorted! (Sorry for being a bossy-boots, but I don't have a direct line to him and I don't have the tech know-how to explain the fix...)

Sorry, no. He said he'd tell the IT Team and that's the last I've heard! I'll try him when they're all back proper next week (I reckon the IT team aren't back till post New Year)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Sorry, no. He said he'd tell the IT Team and that's the last I've heard! I'll try him when they're all back proper next week (I reckon the IT team aren't back till post New Year)

Appreciated, buddy.

27 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Do you feel old Wolfie? 😛😄 

Not at all! I've been a certified technophobe since I was 19...

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Not at all! I've been a certified technophobe since I was 19...

Did you manage to print your certificate? 

I'm sure the spelling / grammar was spot on! 😊 

• Haha 1

Thank you, I've been having issues with the forum for ages now and could only occasionally get it to work using Edge...  It's really hard to find solutions when most google searches linked to the forum itself and resulted in the error :(

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

That recent ? When I was 19 telecommunication technology was two old cans and a taut piece of string 😀

We had yoghurt pots.

47 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

We had yoghurt pots.

Plastic ? Plastic ? Plastic hadn't been invented back in my day.

None of this namby-pamby aluminium stuff either. 1/8th inch steel forged from the sweat of the brow by generations of craftsmen no less 😉

29 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Made us all look like one.

Some didnt need as much help as others!  

Had "bad request" the couple of times Ive tried this week so have had to clear cookies again which is a pain. Connor reported it well over a month ago to the Newsquest tech team so can do no more.