Kerrison Holdings....I vaguely remember....goin' back a foo years now....what was that all about?.....

5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Kerrison Holdings....I vaguely remember....goin' back a foo years now....what was that all about?.....

Been struck off back in August 2023, along with NCFC Holdings and Kerrison Development. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, MC_NCFC said:

Exactly, the thing is it isn’t third part player ownership. It’s something different and unique utilising the investment vehicle. I did mention Sara as I believe from an interview with MA it was defences as he was trusting Webber on the purchase and the success of that player and Breedon touched on how he funded the purchase as part of the agreement to buy shares. 

I’ve honestly never seen any quotes attributing Attanassio to the Sara purchase . Have you got a link to this interview ? At that time the only investment he had made was for Foulger’s shares ??

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, essex canary said:

But ultimately they must be responsible for it and it should be done correctly first time. Why not ask for a copy before it is sent? No checks and balances is exactly the problem as the Post Office clearly demonstrates with horrendous consequences.

I'm fairly certain that D&M haven't got a ****ing clue how to file a SH01, and I'd be concerned if they did.  They hire people who know what they're doing on do the detailed  areas like law, accounting, company secretary etc.  The board wouldn't know how to review a filing, but why should they?

Mistakes sometimes get made - i can't believe you had a career in accountancy and never saw mistakes get made.  Unless they were yours, when I can well believe you never saw them.

Edited by Bobzilla
Wrong companies house form
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

I entirely agree.

The first paragraph is entirely sensible providing of course that whatever innovation is being proposed is within the rules. There appears to be good cause to challenge that with NCFC.

Based on what exactly?  There is currently no basis at all to challenge that with NCFC because if the only evidence you have is what is on this thread, you have less than nothing.

3 hours ago, Soldier on said:

I’ve honestly never seen any quotes attributing Attanassio to the Sara purchase . Have you got a link to this interview ? At that time the only investment he had made was for Foulger’s shares ??

Much of the points I’m raising are alluded to in this interview I believe alongside the Sara comment. 

38 minutes in - MA talks about funding players in a non visible way.

Some th ing else to think about when MA talks about using the Dominican Republic as a way to develop players for Baseball. Could our recent link up with Coritiba and that team in India be a way to introduce more players to the investors to spread risk for NCFC?

4 hours ago, MC_NCFC said:

38 minutes in - MA talks about funding players in a non visible way.

Thanks for posting all these will listen in and have a refresh. That particular piece sounded more like investing in analytics than players though.

On 26/04/2024 at 19:29, MC_NCFC said:

Hope that puts some minds at rest, it isn’t third party ownership but a platform for investors to invest in player sales through NCFC. 

@MC_NCFC so is it a bit like an ISA? I put my money in through the bank, they invest in shares which I have no say in when and what they buy and sell. And therefore I have no ownership rights over the shares.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chrisr1606 said:

@MC_NCFC so is it a bit like an ISA? I put my money in through the bank, they invest in shares which I have no say in when and what they buy and sell. And therefore I have no ownership rights over the shares.

Is it like an ISA if you want to come out?

On 27/04/2024 at 16:24, Bobzilla said:

I'm fairly certain that D&M haven't got a ****ing clue how to file a SH01, and I'd be concerned if they did.  They hire people who know what they're doing on do the detailed  areas like law, accounting, company secretary etc.  The board wouldn't know how to review a filing, but why should they?

Mistakes sometimes get made - i can't believe you had a career in accountancy and never saw mistakes get made.  Unless they were yours, when I can well believe you never saw them.

Goes back to replacing a Club Chairman with an ED and assurance, or lack of, regarding the Person Spec.

23 hours ago, essex canary said:

Is it like an ISA if you want to come out?

Since when did financial investments have anything to do with declaring your sexuality to the world?

In more serious tones, the LLC interests are probably technically freely transferable, but the pool of investors looking to come in is likely to be quite restricted and so selling units is likely to be difficult, but all of the investors are likely to know each other in some way.  I would expect a minimum buyin, but there may be some sort of aggregator fund for HNW investors (as opposed to UHNW) to me through. I doubt it will be a simple 'cash out on demand' arrangement because that's not how hedge funds investment works - it's in for medium term growth which doesn't go well with short term speculation.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bobzilla said:

Since when did financial investments have anything to do with declaring your sexuality to the world?

In more serious tones, the LLC interests are probably technically freely transferable, but the pool of investors looking to come in is likely to be quite restricted and so selling units is likely to be difficult, but all of the investors are likely to know each other in some way.  I would expect a minimum buyin, but there may be some sort of aggregator fund for HNW investors (as opposed to UHNW) to me through. I doubt it will be a simple 'cash out on demand' arrangement because that's not how hedge funds investment works - it's in for medium term growth which doesn't go well with short term speculation.

Thanks. 

If my ISA company decides to abandon the principle of an independent volunteer Chairperson and replace with a highly paid executive appointed seemingly on the basis of nepotism rather than a Person Spec and with a responsibility culture comparable to the Post Office, I would happily exit.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Thanks. 

If my ISA company decides to abandon the principle of an independent volunteer Chairperson and replace with a highly paid executive appointed seemingly on the basis of nepotism rather than a Person Spec and with a responsibility culture comparable to the Post Office, I would happily exit.

Can you put that in plain English? 

Post Office, Executive Director, Person Spec, nepotism, Chair, it’s like an NCFC bingo game. What’s the first prize, a seat for life? 

5 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Can you put that in plain English? 

Pleased that I’m not the only one struggling…

Simply that if your ISA company changes its principles so significantly, you trade it in and go elsewhere. 

29 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now going out for a few hours so please let me know what I miss.

Norwich City are corporately rubbish, Zoe is rubbish because she is not male, I want more for my shares than Attansio paid, I want my seat for life transferred to my family when I peg it, I missed out on the Colney investment opportunity and I blame Norwich City.....err that is it (for the moment)................

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Simply that if your ISA company changes its principles so significantly, you trade it in and go elsewhere. 

ISAs are about making money. For all but a tiny percentage holding shares in Norwich City Football Club plc has  nothing at all to do with making money. The obvious solution is for those of that like-minded tiny percentage to set up their own cyberspace forum where they can whinge away ad infinitum.

just imagine if Zoe were to resign....our misogynistic mad man would have no purpose at all in his life!

she should do it just to spite him

47 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

ISAs are about making money. For all but a tiny percentage holding shares in Norwich City Football Club plc has  nothing at all to do with making money. The obvious solution is for those of that like-minded tiny percentage to set up their own cyberspace forum where they can whinge away ad infinitum.

He could take it to Mortys forum and double the traffic.

Back on topic when do the experts on this thread think MA will appoint somebody else to the board as he is now entitled to do ?

12 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Back on topic when do the experts on this thread think MA will appoint somebody else to the board as he is now entitled to do ?

i think he will ASAP so he has a man on the ground here in UK 

i know we live in a world where you can have Zoom meetings etc but i am sure he will want his own set of eyes here around the club 

2 hours ago, GMF said:

Post Office, Executive Director, Person Spec, nepotism, Chair, it’s like an NCFC bingo game. What’s the first prize, a seat for life? 

But whose life?

31 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

As soon as there is a reticence over any proposal he puts forward from any of the other board members! So, in theory, given he holds the purse strings, and as he hinted in his AGM interview, there is no great rush to appoint another director. When he does I expect it to be his son.

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Thanks. 

Erm, what the hell are you talking about?  You know that ISAs are mainly provided by life insurance companies, yes?  You know that iNEDs in financial services businesses are not volunteers?   Seriously.  Step away from the keyboard.  Your reputation is already in the toilet, take your hand off the flush.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1