Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Stuart Webber

14 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

We'll here from him when he decides to add wingsuit flying to his list of hobbies and tells us that he's going down to 80%.

Well If he becomes a wingsuit warrior, I just hope Stu's between a rock and a hard place terrain following acumen, is much more exceptional than his signings of 'should be or should come goods'......

People must have forgot about the training ground, soccerbot and swimming pool.

These are the reasons you go to watch football... all of a sudden a decent, attacking, likeable team that are at least punching their weight counts too?! 

Next time you think about the money wasted on Rashica or Tzolis or watch us fail to record a shot on target until 60 odd minutes in a second tier game, I would suggest you drive up to Colney and have a look at the organic vegetable garden and start to understand exactly what being a fan is all about. 

Yours sincerely

Stuart Webber.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

People must have forgot about the training ground, soccerbot and swimming pool.

These are the reasons you go to watch football... all of a sudden a decent, attacking, likeable team that are at least punching their weight counts too?! 

Next time you think about the money wasted on Rashica or Tzolis or watch us fail to record a shot on target until 60 odd minutes in a second tier game, I would suggest you drive up to Colney and have a look at the organic vegetable garden and start to understand exactly what being a fan is all about. 

Yours sincerely

Stuart Webber.

The soccerbot was the start of the decline 😂

17 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Does it still work? 🤔 is it switched on,? Is it popular with the players? Has it helped the players? Stuart you never give the fans an update on your beloved soccerbot. Good value for 💰 money?

24 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Indeed 

And the pink away dressing room was the start of the ascent 😂

#Markers to watch out for.

As amusing as the last few posts are, you forget some of the absolute f@&£ ups of recent years.

I’ve been so fixated on the appalling recruitment that Webber’s led, that I’d almost forgotten the pink dressing room, soccerbot and BK8 controversy, a sponsorship deal which lasted even less than Liz Truss’s cabinet.

16 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Well done Sir. This is the most accurate summary (or at least the most aligned with my opinion) that I think I have ever read on here.

Hats off to you.

Question is, why have no local journalists ever asked for an explanation of this from Mr Webber, because this is the big issue in my opinion.

Because Mr Webber, on his own admission, does not speak to local journalists, and by his own admission does not use, at all, ANY Social Media platforms, (particularly the pink un messageboards), otherwise he would know how disliked he is! Unless fans call him out at matches, he will never, ever, know.

Edited by City 2nd
Spelling

Always felt he was a bit of a fraud.

The self sufficient thing relies on buying young,  coaching, selling on for profit.

Promotion is a welcome bonus but we need to be able to survive without promotion which is why the fact only Buendia, was bought by Webber and sold for good profit is a huge failure.

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Indeed 

And the pink away dressing room was the start of the ascent 😂

#Markers to watch out for.

Is Webber against the pinkun because of it not working in recent times?

2 hours ago, Mengo said:

Does it still work? 🤔 is it switched on,? Is it popular with the players? Has it helped the players? Stuart you never give the fans an update on your beloved soccerbot. Good value for 💰 money?

I think the players need it on the pitch to do the passing for them 

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Is Webber against the pinkun because of it not working in recent times?

Well he did use pink for the away dressing room. And binners used that..

5 hours ago, Mengo said:

It went for £25 at a Swaffam car boot sale last month. 

I think he has a massive ego, is hugely arrogant and he’s not done as well as he should have done. Not sure he’s a fraud, think he’s done a decent job for us on paper during his tenure, just nowhere near as good as he thinks.

10 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I think he has a massive ego, is hugely arrogant and he’s not done as well as he should have done. Not sure he’s a fraud, think he’s done a decent job for us on paper during his tenure, just nowhere near as good as he thinks.

How about (chancer then) . Con artist.

Charlatan.  He has to go. He cannot be trusted to pick a new manager. He's a failure with a huge ego. It's all about him. 

Wide Boy.

Edited by Mengo

15 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

.....and the Board shuffle their feet....

• Like 1

Has anyone met our Stuart other than protesting against him? Does he come across as modest, unassuming and full of humility? 

Anyone who has had the pleasure of first hand experience please share your thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Has anyone met our Stuart other than protesting against him? Does he come across as modest, unassuming and full of humility? 

Anyone who has had the pleasure of first hand experience please share your thoughts. 

He's a lifelong Leeds fan, what do you think?

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Well the interviewers at Chelsea didn't like him for a start.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well the interviewers at Chelsea didn't like him for a start.

Especially when arriving for his Chelsea interview Stu rolled up attired like this....

image.jpeg.ea4524857815e6496b86e7598f0da853.jpeg

21 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Right well its been sorted now hasn't it, so he can clear off.

I had a builder come and build me a lovely extension. Did a fantastic job.

But I didn't keep him in the house pouring mugs of teas down his neck when it was finished, I paid him for his work and he cleared off.

That's actually a very good analogy! The development of Colney could have been done by any 'Commercial Manager' in conjunction with the Football Coaches and developing some plans (via architects and builders) to meet within a budget.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Their loss and our gain? 

Our gain. There is still much for him to finalise here and he does seem integral to the US investor thing.

I just wish people wouldn't go overboard with his achievements or at least recognise he's got some things very wrong, particularly around recruitment and supporter interaction.

21 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Especially when arriving for his Chelsea interview Stu rolled up attired like this....

image.jpeg.ea4524857815e6496b86e7598f0da853.jpeg

Stu went for the more formal look at interview. 

887513028956.main.jpg

11 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Whatever her title Diane, she is the senior executive, she's the one on the board and paid over £600k a year for her troubles, so much that she should be able to take tough decisions when they are needed. However as I've said on here many times, with married couple owners dominating board without an independent chair, a married couple in the senior executive roles and an FD "married" to the auditors, where is the independent challenge. I hope Attanasio will bring it, but realistically that is still some time off while he finds his feet.

The current run would have seen practically every other club in the league change the head coach. The latest accounts would have been a cue for a change in executive management in any other corporate. As the reason for the loss was put down to player trading that person is the sporting director.

The evidence for change is there and there can be little in the way of grounds for the defence.

The Board must act.

But they won't because of your very own observation regarding various members being in bed with each other - literally and metaphorically.