Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

New away kit. Its PURPLE.....

[quote user="Chirp Chirp"]Has any one else heard this, but rumours are that our new away kit for next season will be a purple .Any one else seen this rumour?[/quote]

Has to be better than the green one that we just can''t win in!!! In fact is anyone trivial enough to know how many times we''ve won in the green away kit? I''ll wager less than 5!!

[quote user="morty"]

[quote user="Chirp Chirp"]Has any one else heard this, but rumours are that our new away kit for next season will be a purple .Any one else seen this rumour?[/quote]

Has to be better than the green one that we just can''t win in!!! In fact is anyone trivial enough to know how many times we''ve won in the green away kit? I''ll wager less than 5!!

[/quote] Yes the curse of the green kit seemed to surface with avengence again yesterday. I can only think of twice when we''ve won in it!! The sooner we replace it the better IMO!

Purple being the traditional colour for those in mourning, of course.   How appropriate!  [;)]

I like the sound of something else, I loved the red one (play off season). The current one is hardly a good omen going into away games. Out of curiosity what is everyone going to put on the back of their new shirt? Louis - Jean? Hughes?   Zip it! [:#]

are there any facts based around this converstaion that the new away kits wil be purple or is this just an opinion.

if they were it would rock!

fiorentina play in pink.

lol yeah. I am pretty sure it will be purple as quite a few people have heard about it or seem to believe it.

I do like Green away kits but seeing as we never win in them its time for a change

Well lets all hope are new sponsor is flybe... any chance of a one way ticket to Timbuktu for a Mr Worthington in part of the shirt deal or is that just wishful thinking?!

FlyBe have been confirmed as next years kit sponsors haven''t they?

I don''t care what colour the away kit is as long as we lose the ridiculous looking collars we have this season.

very true, i remember now.

it helps if you live in Italy i suppose!

dont Juventus have pink away kits, or is that the goalie?

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]BUC - do you ever remember Redbrick?[/quote]

Yes - you''re clearly at Brum or you are an Alumnus. I''m only 21 and in my 3rd year, so of course I do [:D]

Juve''s away kit last season had pink....