Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

England v Sweden

35 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

4th goal would be saved by any GK in top four divisions- entertaining stuff though.

That ozzy t w a t that played for us in goal would have let it slip 😂🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I shall hang my head in shame as you thank the Lord that you are not an inferior person because you hold *all* the right views. Take pity on the rest of us mere mortals 

Although to be fair most people on here seem to hold the view that you are a t w @ t, you’re the only person disputing it 😉

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

I just enjoy it for what it is, you felt the need to post  on this clearly labelled thread saying only virtue signallers enjoyed the game, Ricardo a virtue signaller, who would have thunk it?

I said no such thing. I throughly enjoyed it and stated it was entertaining. I merely dared suggest the GK was sub standard and pondered that in a way that upset the flakes 

5 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

No, you're right, they shouldn't. Because if they pretended to be Premier League footballers it would be less entertaining and enjoyable than this tournament has been.

Haha give over 😂 how much are you being paid for the white knight act?

How can anyone in their right mind even think about suggesting it is any where near Premier League entertainment levels? 😂

4 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

Although to be fair most people on here seem to hold the view that you are a t w @ t, you’re the only person disputing it 😉

Ha ha. Am going to cry now - boohoo. The flakes are getting personal 

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

These folk who are offended by people who dont particularly enjoy womens football are a far worse breed than anyone who doesnt particularly enjoy womens football

Absolutely nothing up with not enjoying women's football.

I don't enjoy Polo.

Thuis is the first time I've ever mentioned it on the Internet (or anywhere else).

Yet people who don't like women's football feel the need to bring it up as often as possible. They're the worst breed. You're like vegans. We get it, you're vegans. You don't become a **** til you start banging on about it and trying to make meat eaters feel bad about having a bacon sandwich.

You can not enjoy something in silence.

I hope all the old farts that hate women’s football didn’t watch. 

After all , it’s cràp because a lower league mens team could beat them.  

Yup. That’s my kind of logic. 

PS what a backheel !!!😲

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Haha give over 😂 how much are you being paid for the white knight act?

How can anyone in their right mind even think about suggesting it is any where near Premier League entertainment levels? 😂

Not as much as the hooker you'll have to pay if you want to finally get your end away.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Absolutely nothing up with not enjoying women's football.

I don't enjoy Polo.

Thuis is the first time I've ever mentioned it on the Internet (or anywhere else).

Yet people who don't like women's football feel the need to bring it up as often as possible. They're the worst breed. You're like vegans. We get it, you're vegans. You don't become a **** til you start banging on about it and trying to make meat eaters feel bad about having a bacon sandwich.

You can not enjoy something in silence.

Didnt mention any names

...but right on cue

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Didnt mention any names

...but right on cue

How do you know if someone doesn't like women's football?

They tell you.

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Ha ha. Am going to cry now - boohoo. The flakes are getting personal 

Ah but there was a wink/smiley emoji, in Tils rule book that is harmless banter! But for someone who feels the need to disparage the Womens Euros why post if you don’t want a negative reaction from those who are actually enjoying it?

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Not as much as the hooker you'll have to pay if you want to finally get your end away.

You seem obsessed with this. Are YOU having a problem with that and therefore over compensating? 

• Haha 1

I thoroughly enjoyed it all. No fear (Southgate take note) and players running at the opposition who to be fair made it a smashing game.

The fans made it a fabulous night and its just what summer evening football should be.

Well played Lauren. Lets hope Milot can imitate you on Saturday and run the fullback into oblivion.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Not that we need to worry about that scenario. You need to have sex to have kids.

Err no, you don't. 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

You seem obsessed with this. Are YOU having a problem with that and therefore over compensating? 

Ask your Mum.

Just now, Rivvo said:

Ah but there was a wink/smiley emoji, in Tils rule book that is harmless banter! But for someone who feels the need to disparage the Womens Euros why post if you don’t want a negative reaction from those who are actually enjoying it?

Show me where I disparaged the women’s game. I simply pointed out that the GK for Sweden was poor and suggested most on top four need i visions would have saved some of those. That wasn’t an attack on anything merely an observation. Which caused some to lose their s*%t and project all sorts of nonsense onto me! 

Great game and they just grew in confidence as every minute passed.

1966....2022....that has a nice look to it doesn't it?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ricardo said:

You said it.

I enjoyed it for what it was just as I enjoy watching my grandsons under 15's on a Sunday. Neither pretend to be Premiership footballers but why should they.

You're abit out of touch Ricardo, most 15 year old boys  pretend they are premier league footballers when they're playing . It's what most of them want to be. 

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

You're abit out of touch Ricardo, most 15 year old boys  pretend they are premier league footballers when they're playing . It's what most of them want to be. 

He can hardly be out of touch if he watches it regularly as he does 

CanaryDan is just upset because he's never seen a vagina in the flesh so he's doing what all losers do: projecting.

The 23 in his name must be for 23mm.

• Like 1

Women’s football has improved in the last 15 years so much, the proper funding and buy in by clubs has made it a very enjoyable and high quality game, a joy to watch.

Good on the Lionesses and fully deserve the support from everyone.👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

He can hardly be out of touch if he watches it regularly as he does 

You watch football, you exist , yet you believe very odd things . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

CanaryDan is just upset because he's never seen a vagina in the flesh so he's doing what all losers do: projecting.

The 23 in his name must be for 23mm.

Vagina in the flesh?! Who talks like that?! Jesus Christ. I was only joking about you being a virgin. But I was right, wasn't I?!

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Women’s football has improved in the last 15 years so much, the proper funding and buy in by clubs has made it a very enjoyable and high quality game, a joy to watch.

Good on the Lionesses and fully deserve the support from everyone.👍

Agreed

7 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Show me where I disparaged the women’s game. I simply pointed out that the GK for Sweden was poor and suggested most on top four need i visions would have saved some of those. That wasn’t an attack on anything merely an observation. Which caused some to lose their s*%t and project all sorts of nonsense onto me! 

And I pointed the similarities between that and the poor positioning by David Seaman for the goal conceded in 2002, it’s not exclusive just because you want it to be you know.

39 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

This is a really poor comment from someone supposedly held in such high regard on this board. The insinuation it's significantly inferior to men's football it can't be compared? 'Sufficient'? Sorry, but **** off.

Anyway, enough. I'm off to enjoy the post match.

I read Ricardo’s comment very differently. In some respects the female game is inferior, in others it’s actually superior - as others have pointed out examples of in this thread. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Indeed they do and I have to admit that I enjoyed some of those games a lot more than some at CR last season. A lot more enthusiasm than skill on show but still a good watch. I see no need to make comparisons, we all know where the top skill level lies but you can still enjoy a close game at whatever level.