Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

First Home Game - Wigan - On TV

There was me thinking that the one benefit of being in the Championship was the Saturday 3pm kick-offs.

13 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

That'll please the Wigan fans.

Just as well there aren't any

9 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

There was me thinking that the one benefit of being in the Championship was the Saturday 3pm kick-offs.

They'll be few and far between if we are doing well. The home game v WBA is likely to get moved for TV I suspect.

10 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

They'll be few and far between if we are doing well. The home game v WBA is likely to get moved for TV I suspect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games last season on a regular basis. I wasn't following who was chosen, but did notice Fulham were there a lot.

14 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

And the local minibus companies up there, only one will get booked now instead of 2 😉😉

14 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'm not one for these early kick offs, because of the hassle the away fans have, but 5,000 of us did the same journey, last time we played them. Coaches left at 4.30 if memory serves

10 minutes ago, pearsos said:

And the local minibus companies up there, only one will get booked now instead of 2 😉😉

Wigan have fans?

Great for me! I'm away for the weekend so will give me a chance to be able to watch the game. 

I'll be in Oz, so this means I can get to bed at a reasonable time - albeit if we win I might last that much longer! 🙂