Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Luton V Huddersfield Championship play offs

Either of them. Luton would be amusing in the context of their very low wage bill. Huddersfield amusing on account of the Webber connection.

Luton. The Twitter meltdown if we swap places with them would be something to behold. Especially as they’ve got Snoddy, Jerome and Lansbury. Oooft. Why aren’t we Luton indeed! 😦

52 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Luton. The Twitter meltdown if we swap places with them would be something to behold. Especially as they’ve got Snoddy, Jerome and Lansbury. Oooft. Why aren’t we Luton indeed! 😦

If they were to reach the EPL it would quite an achievement.......wonder if they would beat our 22 goals and 21 pts. Would'nt bet against it. And they'll spend hardly nothing I would imagine.

Luton Town are on the way to the European Super League. Donald Trump was president, Elon Musk buying Twiter.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Luton.

Going from non league football to EPL in 8 years would be a quite remarkable achievement. 

The fact that a team featuring Lansbury, Jerome and Snodgrass can get in the play offs should tell you all you need to know about the Championship 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The fact that a team featuring Lansbury, Jerome and Snodgrass can get in the play offs should tell you all you need to know about the Championship 

I would take any of those players over our current crop, all of them performed to a decent standard for us. I know Snodgrass is a bit marmite to some but God is he an improvement (in his prime) on what we…have now…yes imo.

12 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

So, it’s guaranteed we’re up? 

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Over 2.5 goals first half, 14/1.

How can you have 0.5 of a goal? You need to explain the complicated stuff before I part with money🤔

9 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

How can you have 0.5 of a goal? You need to explain the complicated stuff before I part with money🤔

It clears any ambiguity. If there’s only 2 goals first half someone wins and someone loses. If I said over 2 goals first half or under 2 goals first half who wins if it’s 1.1? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Sinani is going to haunt us isn't he😳

Yep. It's written in the 🌟 🤨

It's a good strike but think the keeper should have done better. They got him in on an emergency from Hull and he conceded seven against Fulham in his first game.

He (Sinani) has come on pretty well - he was clearly not in the PL plans (presumably DF made that choice) but not sure who made the decision for the loan to have a sale element…

Edited by Branston Pickle

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It clears any ambiguity. If there’s only 2 goals first half someone wins and someone loses. If I said over 2 goals first half or under 2 goals first half who wins if it’s 1.1? 

Thank you. If people who bet don't understand the term 'more than 2' it's not surprising that the Bet365 lady makes £500m a year!