Badger

This is what you wanted isn't it?

You might not be able to organise a protest properly so why not pick on individuals?

I'm sick of the half-wit fantasists who think that there are easy solutions to being a yo yo club. The vast majority of fans would be quite happy for you to stay away.

Oh and don't pretend you don't approve of what they did - there have been many on here for months telling us how angry they were! Well you've go want you  wanted. Don't try to disassociate yourself from what you wanted!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

An investigation has been launched and this is one side of a story, but there is no solid evidence or admission that anyone was actually following him home or planning to follow him home. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who on here would condone that sort of behaviour exactly? 

You know that if you fill thugs with poison and nonsense that they will believe you and act like thugs. 

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Bit of a weird take.

Bizarre indeed…

Just now, Badger said:

You know that if you fill thugs with poison and nonsense that they will believe you and act like thugs. 

So we agree, no one here supports that behaviour. 

No one on here wants that and you know that! The protests weren’t about Brandon Williams and I don’t think the few hundred that was there had the pitchforks out ready for any player. It was a few mindless fools who have let everybody down and should be banned from watching Norwich City ever again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

An investigation has been launched and this is one side of a story, but there is no solid evidence or admission that anyone was actually following him home or planning to follow him home. 

Agree that a player should not be hounded like that, especially a young player who at least seems to give a damn. 

However, Williams states there is no investigation, whilst the press say there is.  Hmm, either more lines being fed to the press by a senior club official a la M Dennis' article on MFW which are light on truth, or a player is lying on social media.  Who to believe? 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Quite, if I was Badger I’d edit it quickly. 

Yes - bet you would!

I knew before I posted that those that have been spreading hate and division for months would try and wash their hands of any consequence of it - nothing to do with me honest!

We've had months of fans arguing it's OK to abuse our players - "it's a passionate game after all." If you don't know that some idiots will swallow the "easy solution nonsense" and the perpetual barrage of vitriol and then take it too far, you don't know much at all.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

However, Williams states there is no investigation, whilst the press say there is

He states there is no investigation into his conduct, so I assumed an investigation into what happened is still going ahead. 

18 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who on here would condone that sort of behaviour exactly? 

A senior poster on this forum said in a post last week that things could get a bit tasty after the game. Perhaps a bit of a silly thing to say..... 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Badger said:

Yes - bet you would!

I knew before I posted that those that have been spreading hate and division for months would try and wash their hands of any consequence of it - nothing to do with me honest!

We've had months of fans arguing it's OK to abuse our players - "it's a passionate game after all." If you don't know that some idiots will swallow the "easy solution nonsense" and the perpetual barrage of vitriol and then take it too far, you don't know much at all.

Is the charge here the people that allegedly abused Brandon after the game and allegedly followed him home have been loitering here on the Pinkun forum; ingesting hatred and calls to violence which has led them to allegedly do this? That is patently ridiculous if so.

• Haha 1

I think some outbursts and anger can be understood in the heat of the moment, but this is just ridiculous and probably more based around insecure jealous twats who felt power in being able to follow a player on his lonesome.

Literally no evidence that fans followed him

but hey, why not throw your fellow fans under the bus and support a player who isn’t even ours? Seems legit.

I don’t believe him at all, let’s see the evidence.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Does this mean you do acknowledge that people surrounded his car and abused him. Do you think that is justified?

Edited by Commonsense
Spelling

42 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

**** me.

There isn't an investigation. Michael Bailey has confirmed that. It's in Brandon's post! 

Why do you need concrete proof of something to accept it? Why would he make this up? Are you paranoid? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

but hey, why not throw your fellow fans under the bus and support a player who isn’t even ours? Seems legit.

I don’t believe him at all, let’s see the evidence.

I do believe him. Because there are plenty of stupid idiots, particularly in this fanbase, that would do a disgusting thing like this. 

It's lovely that you live in your own naive little world about the nature of our fan base but I have two words for you - wake up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Is the charge here the people that allegedly abused Brandon after the game and allegedly followed him home have been loitering here on the Pinkun forum; ingesting hatred and calls to violence which has led them to allegedly do this? That is patently ridiculous if so.

No that is not the "charge." Many on here and on Twitter have justified the abuse of our own players and staff for months, most recently on the Webber thread that got pulled. Others have called on the fans to show their anger, whilst other have perpetuated the myth that there is an easy solution to all this.

You have tolerated abuse and encouraged it: you wanted a bigger reaction and you got it! Then the practice is when things go too far stand back and say "I never meant anything like this to happen." (Allegedly)

Allegedly of course, because it's all made up isn't it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I do believe him. Because there are plenty of stupid idiots, particularly in this fanbase, that would do a disgusting thing like this. 

It's lovely that you live in your own naive little world about the nature of our fan base but I have two words for you - wake up.

We’re up their with the Cardiff Soul Crew and Millwall Bushwackers. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Glad to know you’ll throw fellow fans under the bus when it counts.

you’re telling me he went back to his car And was getting abuse and there’s nobody filming? No little sc£0te on TikTok uploading that?

His story is about as convincing as his haircut. 

he’s literally not worth following home. He’s been generically crap this year. He’ll be on loan on the championship next year and he’ll probably throw that fanbase under the bus as well.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We’re up their with Cardiff Soul Crew and Millwall Bushwackers.

Not really - prefer to bully and abuse individuals.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

'Literally' there IS evidence, as he's provided a brief account of what happened.  In court that's known as a testimony.

If we are 'literally' to not accept testimony's as evidence the legal system would break.

You mean no supporting evidence maybe? Would a third parties testimony be enough to appease you? Or do you require perhaps CCTV or voluntary admission by those that were following/abusing him?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So we agree, no one here supports that behaviour. 

So everybody on here criticised the fans swearing at Webber did they? 🤔

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

'Literally' there IS evidence, as he's provided a brief account of what happened.  In court that's known as a testimony.

If we are 'literally' to not accept testimony's as evidence the legal system would break.

You mean no supporting evidence maybe? Would a third parties testimony be enough to appease you? Or do you require perhaps CCTV or voluntary admission by those that were following/abusing him?

If it’s not on TikTok, didn’t happen. 🤪

22 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who does Badger? 

A small element of our "fans" who oppose nearly every element of the club and support and encourage verbal abuse of our players and staff. A number of whom wanted to continue their fun after the protest.

Edited by Badger
Clarified meaning

1 minute ago, Badger said:

So everybody on here criticised the fans swearing at Webber did they? 🤔

Some did but there’s some ambiguity on that one despite eye witnesses. Both parties went too far including Mr Webber. 

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

ANY additional evidence

if this is what he alleges there needs to be a criminal case launched surely? CCTV from the ground could probably be used? 

I don’t condone this behaviour, it’s wrong. I just don’t believe it happened.

I’m allowed that opinion.