Badger

This is what you wanted isn't it?

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Actually your right, I just read this post and went and assassinated John Lennon.

Embarrassing blub fest.

Happy with this one then KC? Perhaps you can share it with your kids?

A particularly unpleasant post suggesting one way to stop the shares being passed on to Delia's nephew.

From the SELL UP DELIA Facebook group. (8th March)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1084763281615693

image.png.1497ca44f37d48cf608e7b499c5e8fde.png

Edited by Badger
Clarified origin of picture and added sentence
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

image.png.2347de891a450acdaac5bcc87e485446.png

I mean still a bit of a leap Badger, no? 

I think you might need to make several hundred more posts until you bridge the gap to targeted individual abuse of a player away from the football pitch.

Also that looks like a facebook post not a Pink'un post.

But carry on digging at your fellow posters 👍

1 minute ago, Badger said:

When was this shared on the Pink'un messageboard, by who and who liked it?

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I think you might need to make several hundred more posts until you bridge the gap to targeted individual abuse of a player away from the football pitch.

Yes all of these are Facebook posts as far as I can see. Which rather undermines the specific accusations that this is what poster on here were encouraging. 

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

I'm going to graciously assume you've had a lovely day on the sauce, hence this bizarre outburst. Logging off is probably wise.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

You might not be able to organise a protest properly so why not pick on individuals?

I'm sick of the half-wit fantasists who think that there are easy solutions to being a yo yo club. The vast majority of fans would be quite happy for you to stay away.

Oh and don't pretend you don't approve of what they did - there have been many on here for months telling us how angry they were! Well you've go want you  wanted. Don't try to disassociate yourself from what you wanted!

Bit of a weird statement for someone who was just taking the same turning off the A140

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Hardly - this one is the Delia out group having a go at City supporters for clapping!

It's your lot having a go at fans not me!

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm going to graciously assume you've had a lovely day on the sauce, hence this bizarre outburst. Logging off is probably wise.

You asked for  evidence that the Delia out group were promoting hatred - I gave it to you. All I am doing is copying and pasting stuff that is on social media.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger said:

What on earth is 'my lot'? You just can't help yourself.. I have no association with the Delia protests nor am I member of any of these Facebook groups, nor would I ever condone anything you have posted - but thanks.

I'm just not a sanctimonious ars3 who'd rather have a pop at posters on here to feel good about himself than actually blame the mindless individuals for their twatty actions.

• Like 3

Just now, Badger said:

You asked for  evidence that the Delia out group were promoting hatred - I gave it to you. All I am doing is copying and pasting stuff that is on social media.

No I didn't. To be clear I was asking for evidence that people on here as you initially claimed, were spreading hatred. 

Just now, Badger said:

So it isn't Pink'un posters then? 

So what was the title and text of your Pink'un post for Pink'un posters aimed at?

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

Yes all of these are Facebook posts as far as I can see. Which rather undermines the specific accusations that this is what poster on here were encouraging. 

1. I don't think that I have specified any posters as far as I can recall.

2.  Some of the posters on here are on this group - you can tell by their knowledge of what is going on re demonstrations etc.

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

What on earth is 'my lot'? You just can't help yourself.. I have no association with the Delia protests nor am I member of any of these Facebook groups, nor would I ever condone anything you have posted - but thanks.

I'm just not a sanctimonious ars3 who'd rather have a pop at posters on here to feel good about himself than actually blame the mindless individuals for their twatty actions.

So you want Delia out then?

Just now, Badger said:

1. I don't think that I have specified any posters as far as I can recall.

2.  Some of the posters on here are on this group - you can tell by their knowledge of what is going on re demonstrations etc.

When I call you a clown I in no-way shape or form condone any kind of harassment beyond the very safe and secure confines of this forum.

You are a clown.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

When I call you a clown I in no-way shape or form condone any kind of harassment beyond the very safe and secure confines of this forum.

You are a clown.

Absolutely embarrassed himself tonight but he won't admit it. Amazing how many on here just can never admit they are wrong.

Just now, Badger said:

No? What is wrong with you. At no point have I ever said that. We had the tools to stay up this season, it wasn't the financial disparity which ****ed us it was the poor summer of recruitment.

And just for reference, would me 'wanting' Delia out also make me an accomplice in this nonsense - even with no association to the FB group, protests, or any kind of abuse?

Is there where your argument is at now? 

Pathetic. 

Just apologise.

There was a million ways any of us could have posted about this subject but Badger chose one of the few ways that has actually taken the focus off what's happened to Brandon and made it all about him.

Make of that what you will.

OTBC

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

No I didn't. To be clear I was asking for evidence that people on here as you initially claimed, were spreading hatred. 

Where?

13 minutes ago, Badger said:

Hardly - this one is the Delia out group having a go at City supporters for clapping!

That’s not what your first statement on this ridiculous post came across as….

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

No? What is wrong with you. At no point have I ever said that. We had the tools to stay up this season, it wasn't the financial disparity which ****ed us it was the poor summer of recruitment.

And just for reference, would me 'wanting' Delia out also make me an accomplice in this nonsense - even with no association to the FB group, protests, or any kind of abuse?

Is there where your argument is at now? 

Pathetic. 

Just apologise.

If are not a supporter of the Delia out movement then the thread is not aimed at you. I am happy to apologise to you.

The thread is aimed at those who have been trying for months to undermine the club and trying to spread hatred of individuals within it.

17 minutes ago, Badger said:

10 minutes ago, Badger said:

Your replies to me on this thread versus an actual discussion we had about 6 weeks ago:

image.thumb.png.4de1b8298ffd47587cda4f63d93723d2.png

Oh no wait I ended up saying Webber should take most of the blame. Guess that means I'm condoning the fans swearing and hurling abuse to his face doesn't it?

Just now, Badger said:

If are not a supporter of the Delia out movement then the thread is not aimed at you. I am happy to apologise to you.

The thread is aimed at those who have been trying for months to undermine the club and trying to spread hatred of individuals within it.

Get in your sett Badger, sleep it off. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

There could be lots of arrests tonight of Pink Un posters. Throw the book at em all I say. 

I only watched Nutty an' Dunc walk by me yesterday....I didn't follow or stalk them....Honest 😞 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

There could be lots of arrests tonight of Pink Un posters. Throw the book at em all I say. 

If the evidence gathering stops at “some bloke from Manchester said something on Instagram” we’re in big trouble

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

That’s not what your first statement on this ridiculous post came across as….

Read the post. It was a copy of an attack on City fans for having the temerity to clap our fans off even after defeat! Apparently it makes us a joke of a fan base!

• Haha 1

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I only watched Nutty an' Dunc walk by me yesterday....I didn't follow or stalk them....Honest 😞 

Tell that to the judge.