Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Well Played Luton

Fulham really are monsterous.. Which is funny given they will most likely get relegated next season regardless. Anyway said it before and I'll say it again lots of people have been praisng Luton this season saying they have played some great football and of course they have made it into the playoffs.. Yet look at how they just did against Fulham. I mean do we really think that if Luton are one of the best teams in the championship we cant get into the top six next season?

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Fulham really are monsterous.. Which is funny given they will most likely get relegated next season regardless. Anyway said it before and I'll say it again lots of people have been praisng Luton this season saying they have played some great football and of course they have made it into the playoffs.. Yet look at how they just did against Fulham. I mean do we really think that if Luton are one of the best teams in the championship we cant get into the top six next season?

No excuses for not doing the business next season then. 

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

I don’t think Fulham will achieve the same points total we got to last season

I think they’ll do fine and calling it now. They won’t be selling their star player for a start and do have funds to improve the squad. Bet time Frank? 

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nice to see Luton get stuffed

What a dump

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I think they’ll do fine and calling it now. They won’t be selling their star player for a start and do have funds to improve the squad. Bet time Frank? 

Hope Fulham do well

Good luck to Fulham and Bournemouth 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I was only pointing out their points total won’t be a good as ours was. Yes, they’re the best team in that division and could survive next season, I didn’t suggest they wouldn’t.

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No excuses for not doing the business next season then. 

It’ll come down to mentality I think more so than out and out ability. What with the absolute furore the last few weeks and the likely upheaval of players, staff and a DoF in the summer I wouldn’t be sure of a guarantee that we’ll walk it. Smith, Shakespeare and Adams have got their work cut out that’s for sure 

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I was only pointing out their points total won’t be a good as ours was. Yes, they’re the best team in that division and could survive next season, I didn’t suggest they wouldn’t.

Sorry, humble apologies Frank. I thought you meant our total this season! Even Luton (if somehow they got promoted) should aim higher. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sorry, humble apologies Frank. I thought you meant our total this season! Even Luton (if somehow they got promoted) should aim higher. 

TBF, I read it the same way MY!

23 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I don’t think Fulham will achieve the same points total we got to last season

Fenway please say you’re joking 

Its based in London no one is going to let them fail again

1 minute ago, daly said:

Fenway please say you’re joking 

Its based in London no one is going to let them fail again

We got 97 points last season. They can only get 93 this season is what he means. 👍

• Like 1

I did say last season 😁

To be fair cant blame people for wishing this season away!

• Like 2

This lady has officially been booked to sing as the half-time entertainment at Carra for the West Ham game....

image.jpeg.985dfbfb385fcecb3baa7dd2982825c8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

This lady has officially been booked to sing as the half-time entertainment at Carra for the West Ham game....

Is she organising the protest ?

• Haha 1

Is she organising the protest ?

Yeah starting with:  🎵 "SACK THE BOARD SACK THE BOARD SACK THE BOARD!" 🎵....In a full operatic soprana style....

54 minutes ago, daly said:

Hope Fulham do well

Good luck to Fulham and Bournemouth 

Bournemouth not home and hosed just yet. Big game tomorrow night and if Forest win then their level on points with one to play each but Forest goal difference would be better, could be a genuinely interesting final day in the championship. 

Saying that Bournemouth should go up via playoffs if it doesn’t work out but in the playoffs it’s like a cup scenario and surprises can happen

Edited by SwearyCanary

21 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I hear Stuart is going to perform a duet with her; interesting song choice...

OTBC

One word...Snoddy...🤭

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples
Spelling...again

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Have they not already lost one of their star players for next season to Liverpool? And for only 4m compensation?

If that happened at Norwich people would be claiming gross mis-management.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Attleborough_Canary said:

Have they not already lost one of their star players for next season to Liverpool? And for only 4m compensation?

If that happened at Norwich people would be claiming gross mis-management.

The lad who’s scored nearly a million goals this season should stay, that’s probably their main concern. 

Gilmour on lead vocals, Kabak on lead guitar, Normann on bass & Williams giving a solid backbeat with the sticks as a supporting act:

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The lad who’s scored nearly a million goals this season should stay, that’s probably their main concern. 

His five seasons at Premier League level  reads 131 appearances (32 subs), 35 goals, so far the most he has scored in a season at that level is 11..............

5 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

His five seasons at Premier League level  reads 131 appearances (32 subs), 35 goals, so far the most he has scored in a season at that level is 11..............

Our top scorer stayed too.