chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Newcastle (PL/H) *****

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

And a 3rd. 

The Brazilian storm at Carrow Road

Why do we pump so many long balls aimlessly upfield when the opponents defence always deals with them so easily? It’s not like we have a big target man who can win it in the air and knock it down for someone running up in support.

• Like 1

If any of you think this shower of **** will be anywhere near the top half of the Championship this time next year then you're living in cloud cuckoo land. 

Utter shambles of a playing staff. 

• Like 4

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

What did people ever see about Normann? He is rat shoite. He is always on his back or giving the ball away.

He seemed like a decent addition to the squad at the start of the season before he got injured 

All I want to see is a contest. 

95% of the time we don't compete. It's so one sided It's become ridiculous. 

Oof.  We're playing REALLY badly.  Finding it mildly amusing now.

I was hoping Newcastle might turn up today ready for their holidays, but seems its Norwich doing that!

Sunday league players on Prem wages thats whats the shame and a sporting  director and his talent spotters that should  hold their heads in shame, just think 60 plus million wasted , and next season there be third of that spend if we are lucky

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

All those who said Howe was rubbish. Well he bought Guimaraes and we bought Sargent.

We bought Emi and he bought Jordan Ibe. Not quite that simple as a one off comparison is it? I still don't particularly rate him, but I can't argue with their form since he has come in.

Just now, All the Germans said:

We bought Emi and he bought Jordan Ibe. Not quite that simple as a one off comparison is it? I still don't particularly rate him, but I can't argue with their form since he has come in.

Sometimes a manager just fits a certain group of players and club, even if they were nothing special previously. Kinda similar to Lambert with us, it all just aligned, everything clicked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

All those who said Howe was rubbish. Well he bought Guimaraes and we bought Sargent.

😂😅

One cost £8m, the other cost £35-40m... can anyone guess which way around it is?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

Touche. But if people understood what he is like as a coach instead of rubbishing someone without research, then it comes back to bite you.

Just now, chicken said:

😂😅

One cost £8m, the other cost £35-40m... can anyone guess which way around it is?

One still looks every bit of value per £, and one doesn't 😅

7 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

I was hoping Newcastle might turn up today ready for their holidays, but seems its Norwich doing that!

The sad fact is they have, they've barely had to get out of first gear to thrash us. 

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

Sometimes a manager just fits a certain group of players and club, even if they were nothing special previously. Kinda similar to Lambert with us, it all just aligned, everything clicked.

Part of me wants to like Howe, it doesn't help the media love in for him, that always tends to make me look at things a bit harder as to why.

Another part of me feels he's a bit like Harry Rednapp in that he appears to be able to get a lot out of a group of players, but when you look more closely, you realise how much of a cheque book is needed to assemble their squads.