Sign in to follow this  
Pugin

Dowell is a passenger.

10 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Seriously, the amount of absolute ****e we have to wade through when a few posters like yourself are like “bam bam bam” no nonsense-getting-to-the-crux is a breath of fresh air. You’re not overtly positive and not soul crushingly negative, so it makes for a refreshing read. 

I’ll happily remain a fan fella ✌

image.thumb.png.39908345389d13bc51d6d30216029b7d.png

• Like 1

Very tidy indeed, I would suggest we could consider moving to a diamond midfield with Sorensen at the base, lees & ANO middle and Dowell at the top at 10.

Both he and Sorensen look our most comfortable ball players, maybe lack that bit of bite but that can come with more games. Definitely as above better that any Gilmour performance this season. Well done to Dowell.

18 hours ago, Indy said:

Played really well, certainly not my choice for the wing, but I’d be looking to start that three behind Pukki next year and Dowell as the number ten might work well. Decent enough today, though the Burnley side are dreadful!

Glad you see it that way 😉

• Like 1

Really good feet, good vision and quality passing. Could be just like last season, some average cameos and then really showing some quality in the closing fixtures. 

14 hours ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Two!   

Hoggo love in..... Three!!!  When you  oppose the ridiculous , you gain the approval of the reasonable .

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Hoggo love in..... Three!!!  When you  oppose the ridiculous , you gain the approval of the reasonable .

Four! His posts are always very fair, reasonable and well thought out. I love things that are fair and reasonable and not ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

To be fair I dont think he's played that well when he has played for us but he's not as poor as many might claim

He was excellent today?

15 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

He was excellent today?

He was. I think he showed what he can do and he looks like he has a good footballing brain. He just needs to be told he is a regular until he has a bad game.

7 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Once again I am proven right. Tiring being this much of a genius.

We have shown again today that with Dowell in the team, Pukki and Rashica look completely different prospects. We play so many more Pukki-suited balls forward.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hogesar said:

We have shown again today that with Dowell in the team, Pukki and Rashica look completely different prospects. We play so many more Pukki-suited balls forward.

I was being tongue in cheek but yes I agree that Dowell has made us look more cutting in the last two.

He wasn't a passenger today, nor against Burnley. If we're going to start calling players passengers, I can think of several who are far more deserving of the title.

• Like 1