Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Meanwhile..

I'm 59 and went to my fist game in 1973, season ticket holder for 20 years, totally agree with the protesters.

Fair play to them I say.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, kdncfc said:

I'm 59 and went to my fist game in 1973, season ticket holder for 20 years, totally agree with the protesters.

Fair play to them I say.

But you have wanted this for probably 15 years? buddy. 

The big tipping point came and went in 2009. So did many posters log in details.

Is another tipping point imminent?

I just look back over the years since 2009 and look back fondly at so many of them. Perhaps you don't?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Look at the state of them. Imagine how long it took for them to figure out how to hold the banner up

As compared to all the Delia lovers who are mostly in their 80,s dribbling and wetting themselves . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Look at the state of them. Imagine how long it took for them to figure out how to hold the banner up

Go and ask them.....then tell them the error of their ways whilst you're at it.....

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Go and ask them.....then tell them the error of their ways whilst you're at it.....

I cant. They banned me from their little Facebook group for asking them legitimate questions, so I doubt they'd cope well with the more sarcastic ones.

7 minutes ago, City 101 said:

As compared to all the Delia lovers who are mostly in their 80,s dribbling and wetting themselves . 

How dare you! I’m a youthful 56!

Dribbling and wetting myself though, that’s a different matter.

• Haha 1

Just now, hogesar said:

I cant. They banned me from their little Facebook group for asking them legitimate questions, so I doubt they'd cope well with the more sarcastic ones.

Then have a like-minded pro majority shareholding supporters get together and organise a 'Delia must stay' protest before and after the Everton game.....Maybe ask Neppers Tom along to give a rousing partisan speech?....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Then have a like-minded pro majority shareholding supporters get together and organise a 'Delia must stay' protest before and after the Everton game.....Maybe ask Neppers Tom along to give a rousing partisan speech?....

We don't need one - Delia is here and 12 kids aren't ousting her either 😅

1 hour ago, Canary Jedi said:

May I be the 1st to congratulate the guy in the picture wearing the shorts and the attractive black outfit with orange shirt sleeves. Well done sir, great that you are demonstrating on two fronts - Your belief that Delia should sell, and taking leadership in away day fashion, I commend you!

[Nuff Said slinks off to get changed having realised he has contravened the “Delia Lovers” dress code 😳]

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

They probably each paid an adult fare for the train down to the smoke....Not really fair if they're kids.....

11 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

“What do we want?”

“What we’ve already got!”

”When do we want it?”

”Since 1996…”

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Why is it you feel entitled to insult them because they just happen to have a difference of opinion to you? At least they are demanding more from our owners rather than accepting second best like a lot on here. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Bottom of the league, struggled against an average league one side, appalling recruitment over the summer AGAIN but do you have a go at those responsible...nah have a go at fellow City fans showing their unhappiness at the situation. Sad....

3 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

People can mock but this would have been unthinkable even 3 months ago. It’s a sign of just how fed up of being embarrassed people are.

Doesn’t look like they’re worried about being embarrassed.

• Like 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

“What do we want?”

“What we’ve already got!”

”When do we want it?”

”Since 1996…”

I don't think in 1996 the majority of those involved in that picture, were even an ickle tadpole swimming in congealed brine whilst in a nut sac.....

But, at least they are making an effort and looking to the future - and not reminiscing on the club's past.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Doesn’t look like they’re worried about being embarrassed.

After a torrid best part of 2 years for the majority of society in a worldwide pandemic, I care nought for their appearance....They look as if they're having non-violent fun and seem to be only annoying those that don't agree.....   

4 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Where and when was that taken CC?

OTBC

You imply he'd be at the match, you know that doesn't happen. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

You imply he'd be at the match, you know that doesn't happen. 

Nah, I assumed he got it off tw*ter or facef*ck. I don't inhabit either of those festering domains. 

OTBC

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

The usual suspects ridiculing a show of legitimate dissent already?

Pink Un full house!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

The usual suspects ridiculing a show of legitimate dissent already?

Some people prepared to get off their jacksies. You can join in now.👍

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

Some people prepared to get off their jacksies. You can join in now.👍

Don't be so ridiculous. Join in? He will sit nice and tight anonymously complaining on a football messageboard instead.

38 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Why is it you feel entitled to insult them because they just happen to have a difference of opinion to you? At least they are demanding more from our owners rather than accepting second best like a lot on here. 

Yeah, I said elsewhere at least they're doing something. If they're the representation for the Delia Out movement though, she isn't leaving anytime soon 😅

I find it sad that when they first became shareholders Delia is on record in saying that she and her hubby would not become majority shareholders because they didn't want to see a repeat of the chaotic scenes at the end of Chase's reign.

Lo and behold other shares became available, they bought them and now they are.

Will history repeat itself ?

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

But you have wanted this for probably 15 years? buddy. 

The big tipping point came and went in 2009. So did many posters log in details.

Is another tipping point imminent?

I just look back over the years since 2009 and look back fondly at so many of them. Perhaps you don't?

Yes I do remember them fondly but the good years have immediately been cancelled out by bad ones with the exception of the promotion under Lambert and yes I have been of the mind that Delia should have sold up in 2009 after relegation.

7 minutes ago, kdncfc said:

Yes I do remember them fondly but the good years have immediately been cancelled out by bad ones with the exception of the promotion under Lambert and yes I have been of the mind that Delia should have sold up in 2009 after relegation.

Ever been glad the owners didn't? 

Delia, Delia, Delia

18 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

You on the bottom line?.....Odd number?....

My dobber is poised…