Kathy

Another one bites the dust

14 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I could see them trying to get Alex Neil, but the fact his first name isn't Paul might count against him. Hughton wouldn't step down to L1, neither would Farke obviously. Have we got an ex player or manager looking for a job called Paul something aside from lambert obviously? If we do put your house on it

The only houses I'd like to put on anything relating to Ipswich Town are the ones they eventually build in place of that $h!t haven they call a stadium.

3 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

All joking aside, its difficult to see where they go from here for the best. Perhaps they will go for a foreigner we havent heard of like we did with Farke, but of the known managers I'd probably be tempted by Colin if I was them. 

I genuinely think they havent hit the bottom yet and League 2 is not out of the question.

After the disaster that was Paul Lambert they'll probably steer well clear....

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Special Agent Cully - Come forward.

Would he want to take such a big step down though?

With their new owners, who actually makes these final decisions?  It all seems a bit of a cloud to me.  Camel, Horse, Committee are words that spring to mind.

You have to feel sorry for them. Just a few months back their fans were talking of 'Operation Pss the League'. One of the yanks said something on the lines of 'may god have mercy of LI as we won't'.  And now Cook and his scouse mates are out on the ear. And their season could be over before the halfway mark. Depending on the next couple of games. The frightening thing for them is they now have owners who want a return on their money. Their troubles have just begun.

As we found out 15 years ago, getting the right combination isn't easy and sometimes its just luck.

But in 2021, getting into the kind of mess they are in is very difficult to climb out of.

Paul Chuckle would probably be available.
His training would be great for 1-ouch passing football.
"To me, to you, to me to you".

Chuckle.jpg

32 minutes ago, RobJames said:

You have to feel sorry for them. Just a few months back their fans were talking of 'Operation Pss the League'. One of the yanks said something on the lines of 'may god have mercy of LI as we won't'.  And now Cook and his scouse mates are out on the ear. And their season could be over before the halfway mark. Depending on the next couple of games. The frightening thing for them is they now have owners who want a return on their money. Their troubles have just begun.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 18.58.41.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kirku said:

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 18.58.41.jpeg

Five clubs above them have games in hand including 3 with 2 games in hand !

55 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Five clubs above them have games in hand including 3 with 2 games in hand !

Might be even worse than that now, graphic is a few weeks old!

Their chief exec said..

"My phone has been red hot. While this might be a mid-table League One club as someone has said, it is Ipswich Town and that is a very attractive proposition to many managers. I've had a lot of people apply, we have to sift through those. 

"There are managers in jobs, managers out of jobs, coaches in jobs, coaches at high levels, coaches out of work, coaches and managers from overseas - this is a very, very attractive job. It's a big football club that they only see going in one direction."

... and this year's prize for the best work of fiction by a deluded individual goes to......