birchfest

Lungi needs a loan

Hasn't even made the bench today, with Placheta getting in ahead of him. He was very highly rated and given a new contract, but if he isnt going to get a look in at first team football then he deserves a decent Championship loan to go and get the experience and minutes he needs. This is like Idah, where im worried we won't ever see their true potential at Norwich as they are neither starting nor being allowed somewhere to develop and play.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sorenson, Idah, Placheta and Dowell all loaned out come Jan me thinks

Dowell depends on if anyone new comes in January and what formation we settle on. But the other 3 100% need to get out and get games.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Bealive it or not you can focus on more than one issue at a time 😉

Please to hear you think we only have one issue.

That's comforting.

Edited by CDMullins

2 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Of all the issues we have right now,

This is so far down the list 

I’d argue not. We will have a rebuild job to do in the summer, no Normann no Gilmour. Who knows about PLM. No Skipp coming back, so what are we hoping for, Rupp and McClean to come good?

We are at a point where I’d be playing him alongside Normann as the 2 in the 4-2-3-1, not because it’s going to make us better but to get us ready for next year.

1 hour ago, birchfest said:

I’d argue not. We will have a rebuild job to do in the summer, no Normann no Gilmour. Who knows about PLM. No Skipp coming back, so what are we hoping for, Rupp and McClean to come good?

We are at a point where I’d be playing him alongside Normann as the 2 in the 4-2-3-1, not because it’s going to make us better but to get us ready for next year.

Won't be long and we will have a side which will have Mumba, Omobamidele, McCallum, Sorensen in. 

23 hours ago, Move Klose said:

Won't be long and we will have a side which will have Mumba, Omobamidele, McCallum, Sorensen in. 

I mean to be honest, if we have to rebuild then these will be the players we build the side around, especially as we will see exits in the summer. Idah potentially too. Who knows about Todd and I wonder if anyone would come in for Tzolis or Rashica. 

4 minutes ago, birchfest said:

I mean to be honest, if we have to rebuild then these will be the players we build the side around, especially as we will see exits in the summer. Idah potentially too. Who knows about Todd and I wonder if anyone would come in for Tzolis or Rashica. 

I don't think the latter two have shown anything of note so far and would be amazed if there were interest from clubs in this country. I can see both heading back to Europe though.

23 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I don't think the latter two have shown anything of note so far and would be amazed if there were interest from clubs in this country. I can see both heading back to Europe though.

But I think it unlikely we will be selling for less than the 8-9 million we shelled out for them. Who on the continent could pay that for what so far are relatively unproven top flight talent.

Its about the coach is lost what to do with them. Its not the players.

Edited by mastoola

Sorensen with Normann & Gilmour would give us a chance of retaining the ball. Right now the defensive midfielder position is horribly vacant as we saw at Chelsea - and again on Sunday for Leeds' second goal. 

Feel for Sorenson, has never let us down but never gets a sniff in a very under performing team. How frustrating for the lad, he must be so pissed off. 

58 minutes ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Sorensen with Normann & Gilmour would give us a chance of retaining the ball. Right now the defensive midfielder position is horribly vacant as we saw at Chelsea - and again on Sunday for Leeds' second goal. 

More than a chance

And more of some good distribution up front. FF s . Let's get a bit more creative now and at least try and win a game with something that looks like good football

9 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Tzolis has had 130 minutes so far in our 10 league games: that's 13 minutes per game. It's hardly surprising that he's not shown anything of note.