Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Normann- He's gonna kick **** on the pitch

I was going to post the same thing as an answer to whoever had been saying we’re lacking a bit of “edge”. If that’s what he’s like getting his picture taken… 

Edited by Nuff Said

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Can i be the first to congratulate you on having 9 threads on the front page of the forum.

Could he have the whole page by tea time? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Could he have the whole page by tea time? 

I have just ruined his chance if you look Midlands. 😂

13 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I was going to post the same thing as an answer to whoever had been saying we’re lacking a bit of “edge”. If that’s what he’s like getting his picture taken… 

Imagine that first tackle....wins the ball, and pings the pass out wide to push us up the pitch, a splendid rush if you like.. cross in... Bravo we've scored a goal! 

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Shut up and enjoy the content.

The content of your threads usually tax my brain for all of a couple of seconds.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The content of your threads usually tax my brain for all of a couple of seconds.

Pearls before swine Cambridge 😉

Edited by Nuff Said

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Why even bother coming into a thread if all you're gonna is ignore the subject and be a snarky smartass? Just sad. Grow up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why even bother coming into a thread if all you're gonna is ignore the subject and be a snarky smartass? Just sad. Grow up.

Every single time i log in up pops yet another thread from you so it becomes rather difficult to ignore and as for ' grow up' i suggest you look in the mirror you clown.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Every single time i log in up pops yet another thread from you so it becomes rather difficult to ignore and as for ' grow up' i suggest you look in the mirror you clown.

Ohhh, I touched a nerve

• Haha 1

Someone's gotta start the convos, Cambridge. I like that someone does!

As for Norwegians with us, has everyone forgotten Erik Fuglestad THAT quickly?

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 2

Normann starts tonight for Norway in their World Cup qualifier against the Netherlands if anyone fancies watching him outside a highlights reel, should be interesting. 

Incidentally, Brentford (and also Norway) legendary CB and all round wonder footballer Kristoffer Ajer, who just this week celebrated the Bees surviving relegation this season after picking up 5 points from their first 3 games, only makes it to the bench after being deemed ‘too good for international football’ by Brentford supporters and so therefore sits out tonight playing in a competition that’s below him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Normann starts tonight for Norway in their World Cup qualifier against the Netherlands if anyone fancies watching him outside a highlights reel, should be interesting. 

Arrgghh! Gilmour, McLean and Hanley starting for Scotland, yet I can feel the intrigue pulling me to the Norwegian match now! 🙂 haha, thanks for the heads up!

It's just dawned on me that we have 3 Central Midfielders and 1 CB all playing internationals tonight.  Yet they're the positions we're most unsure about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Arrgghh! Gilmour, McLean and Hanley starting for Scotland, yet I can feel the intrigue pulling me to the Norwegian match now! 🙂 haha, thanks for the heads up!

It's just dawned on me that we have 3 Central Midfielders and 1 CB all playing internationals tonight.  Yet they're the positions we're most unsure about.

Yep, can feel your pain as I’m sure many of us are as we contemplate which match to go with! I’m going with the Norway game tonight, GB - we already know Grant, Billy and the Mayor! The Dutch obviously have some very good footballers and so am curious to see Normann in action and how he deals with things in general! 

3 minutes ago, corbs said:

Seriously though, sounds great, but is his disciplinary record ok? 

If we’ve got the player we want - hopefully not!

15 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Feel very happy for Mclean getting back into the team you could see how much he hated not being able to play in the Euros

Well, watching him live, he's definitely physical lol.  They have him on corners too by the looks of things.

He's far more regimented than i was expecting, must admit.

6 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Going to be starting ahead of Gilmour if tonight’s games are any indication.

Looks like a young lad losing his way a bit. He's been quite poor apart from from one neat through ball which got cut out. He really isn't a defensive midfielder.

12 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Going to be starting ahead of Gilmour if tonight’s games are any indication.

No, pretty sure he’ll play alongside, not instead of.  

• Like 1

Normann let his man go, who crossed fur the goal. Interestingly though, he's just taken a long throw in.