Sign in to follow this  
kirku

Hard Hitting Journalism

I love the Pink Un website, and not just because it's essentially a portal to the message board, but for the type of hard hitting investigative journalism that uncovers monumental news such as this

image.png.cbb707cabd79b81c93aa40385314504a.png

Now that's what I call news!

I did have to laugh when I saw that tweeted this morning.  I immediately assumed it must have been a typo and a k was missing from the £73 - but no, she genuinely did win just £73.

2 minutes ago, kirku said:

I love the Pink Un website, and not just because it's essentially a portal to the message board, but for the type of hard hitting investigative journalism that uncovers monumental news such as this

If that's his aunt, she needs a new stylist.

• Haha 10

7 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

If that's his aunt, she needs a new stylist.

Cracking personality though. Glad she's had a shave.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, kirku said:

Well, if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

• Haha 2

I have kicked myself ever since for not keeping a copy, but years ago my local freesheet had a story about a couple of petty thieves who’d been identified with DNA evidence - “Caught by their own saliva”. Hard to beat.

37 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I have kicked myself ever since for not keeping a copy, but years ago my local freesheet had a story about a couple of petty thieves who’d been identified with DNA evidence - “Caught by their own saliva”. Hard to beat.

Years ago a story in the EDP ran as follows: "Cauliflower sparks pub fight." We kept that up on our wall for years as it conjured up an image of a belligerent brassica waddling into the bar and nudging a local's elbow.  

• Haha 3

On the radio this morning they talked to (not my billing) the countries foremost Harry Kane lookalike. They asked what type of work he did and he said it was mainly kids parties (how bad must those parties be?) and radio work. RADIO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If your a radio booker and you need a lookalike ( anyone, I can do them all) just PM me. 😀

• Haha 2

This is far more interesting than 17 dull posts about how we’re going to play 3-4-2-1 (we’re not). 👍

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Years ago a story in the EDP ran as follows: "Cauliflower sparks pub fight." We kept that up on our wall for years as it conjured up an image of a belligerent brassica waddling into the bar and nudging a local's elbow.  

Cubby Broccoli would have made a film about it.....

Here's  a  classic from the local paper ' The Souther Star'. We really don't have a festival for Onanists in Bantry.

IMG-20190603-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Here's  a  classic from the local paper ' The Souther Star'. We really don't have a festival for Onanists in Bantry.

"This popular undertaking of endurance"

🤣

42 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

IMG-20190603-WA0000.jpg

Brilliant! I’ll be passing this onwards.

P.S. I can guess what the socks were for, but boots? 😳

Edited by Nuff Said

The Gordon Ramsey and badger sett one is always worth raising at such times.

Edited by Old Shuck

15 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

The Gordon Ramsey and badger sett one is always worth raising at such times.

For anyone who, like me, didn’t know what this was: 

It is the Sunday Sport though. 

95118D84-1909-4195-8A62-0DD04EA6D2AD.jpeg

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

IMG-20190603-WA0000.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't deliberate Corkie. When I worked on a newspaper, the racing results were always set in 4pt, very small.

The amount of times, too many to be coincidence, that COUNT lost its O and wasn't picked up before Press was legion.

There was a chap in Cornwall who enjoyed one off the wrist while deep in a slurry pit. He was caught more than once.

After the latest episode, the headline said

Slurry Mans Brother says he needs a Helping Hand not Jail.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't deliberate Corkie. When I worked on a newspaper, the racing results were always set in 4pt, very small.

The amount of times, too many to be coincidence, that COUNT lost its O and wasn't picked up before Press was legion.

Not to mention the 'three-piece sh*tes' for sale in the classified ads 😊