Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Here's the silver lining, guys.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Heard of Andrich before, eh?

Can't see anything beyond a loan for Skipp either, but that would be more than fine by me. Wouldn't rule Danjuma out, actually - Bournemouth aren't exactly in a great financial position.

If Danjuma is for sale - other clubs will make better offers. 

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

You can definitely see it’s Skipp, no question mate 👍. I would imagine it’s just a loan, he’s a mad Tottenham supporter as we know, so unless the club wanted to cash in then I would assume a loan is by far the most likely. 

I know a lot of people are upset at Emi’s imminent departure, but weirdly I actually don’t really feel as bothered about it now as I expected I would. I wonder if anyone else feels the same? I’m just excited to see who the club brings in now, I have real faith in Daniel, Stuart, and the whole of the scouting department and I guess that’s why I’m pretty cool about things to be honest.

Me too. It’s emi that’s disappointed me, not the club.

Am excited as we undoubtedly have money to spend, and the club knows they have to spend some. Lessons will have be learnt from last time and Webber won’t make the same mistakes again. It may not work but it’ll be fun finding out.

Exciting times 

30 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

That would be a hell of a window, depending on the fees. Add a centre-half to that and.... perfect, I'd say.

Yep, agree. I'm always excited about new signings. I'm older and know how Norwich City works. This new self sustaining model seems a decent fit for where we are. I may think differently in 2 / 3 years but I've said it before things could not be much better in my supporter world...best manager I've known, playing great football that excites me to watch, improved management throughout the whole club, super facilities and youth development. I'm sad about Emi but I always look forward. I can think of no other club I want us to be like. I like the whole set up! But I'm in a bit of a minority I feel reading stuff here this evening. Be careful what you wish for is my view.

Edited by sonyc
in rather than on
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

If Danjuma is for sale - other clubs will make better offers. 

Are you going to do this every time anyone tries to say something positive for the entire summer? 

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Are you going to do this every time anyone tries to say something positive for the entire summer? 

Not if it is a positive comment of substance rather than just wishful thinking 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Not if it is a positive comment of substance rather than just wishful thinking 

Are all your negative comments "of substance"? Or are they just presuming the worst about things that haven't happened yet? Come on, you can't have it both ways.

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Are all your negative comments "of substance"? Or are they just presuming the worst about things that haven't happened yet? Come on, you can't have it both ways.

Oh, he can Wolfie 😂

7 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yep, agree. I'm always excited about new signings. I'm older and know how Norwich City works. This new self sustaining model seems a decent fit for where we are. I may think differently on 2 / 3 years but I've said it before things could not be much better in my supporter world...best manager I've known, playing great football that excites me to watch, improved management throughout the whole club, super facilities and youth development. I'm sad about Emi but I always look forward. I can think of no other club I want us to be like. I like the whole set up! But I'm in a bit of a minority I feel reading stuff here this evening. Be careful what you wish for is my view.

Great post, Sony - out of likes but totally hear you buddy 👍

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

What have I said that hasn’t happened? 

10 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Heard of Andrich before, eh?

Can't see anything beyond a loan for Skipp either, but that would be more than fine by me. Wouldn't rule Danjuma out, actually - Bournemouth aren't exactly in a great financial position.

Olise would be decent.

18 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/106904636#/

No definitive shot of the front of the house but I'm pretty sure this is the property and it's a rental, not for sale.

I've just looked at it on Google Maps and it's 100% that building.

As for the conjecture about tattoos on his arms, are we sure it's not a shadow?

Screenshot_20210605-210941.png

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Olise would be decent.

Does he actually have that £8m release clause which was rumoured?

10 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yep, agree. I'm always excited about new signings. I'm older and know how Norwich City works. This new self sustaining model seems a decent fit for where we are. I may think differently on 2 / 3 years but I've said it before things could not be much better in my supporter world...best manager I've known, playing great football that excites me to watch, improved management throughout the whole club, super facilities and youth development. I'm sad about Emi but I always look forward. I can think of no other club I want us to be like. I like the whole set up! But I'm in a bit of a minority I feel reading stuff here this evening. Be careful what you wish for is my view.

Out of likes too but 

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Olise would be decent.

Indeed, there are certainly options out there, it’s going to depend on how much is going to to the war chest!

10 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Sums up my feelings too. Id love Bunedia to have stayed, but it is what it is and not a shock. Hopefully we have some really strong moves for incomings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

This is the most excitement we've had since the tracking of Amadou's plane on flight tracker haha

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Could Possibly be but looks more like tattoos to me 

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

What have I said that hasn’t happened? 

Ah come on, be honest with us here. You've made so many negative comments down the years about what might transpire. If I could be arsed, I could trawl back through the forum and find plenty of posts about how we were doomed without Maddison and more likely to go down to League One than up to the Prem. Or how we were going to sell all our crown jewels on relegation, when in reality we kept hold of three of the five.

I'm just appealing to your better nature as an NCFC fan to be fair to your fellow supporters and wait and see what this transfer looks like in its entirety before you judge. Fair?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Me too. It’s emi that’s disappointed me, not the club.

Am excited as we undoubtedly have money to spend, and the club knows they have to spend some. Lessons will have be learnt from last time and Webber won’t make the same mistakes again. It may not work but it’ll be fun finding out.

Exciting times 

Spot on, Zac. It’s Emi that’s disappointed me too. Not because he’s gone and got himself a wage increase or anything, I get that, but he didn’t need to come out with that cr@p making it sound like he’d only move on to some team challenging for trophies or otherwise he’d be quite happy to be here next season. I’m fairly sure he even said something along the lines of he enjoys the project here and would be interested to see what WE could do next season, it was something like that that gave supporters such false hope. There was no need for him to say that, he should have just kept quiet on that front. 

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

Could Possibly be but looks more like tattoos to me 

I'm undecided but leaning towards shadow. Check out the right hand sides of his calves; it's pretty similar.

5 minutes ago, birchfest said:

This is the most excitement we've had since the tracking of Amadou's plane on flight tracker haha

What an afternoon that was. 

23 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Good spot. Yeah, that's the one... a rental property. A loan seemed most likely anyway, but that pretty much rubberstamps it I reckon.

Depends whether its available from 22nd June because Skipp's tenancy runs out then, or whether that's when he can move in.

If it was one months notice then Skipp could have handed in that notice on 22nd/23rd May, which is about a week after Ryan Mason said that Skipp is ready for the Spurs first team and it became clear that he wasn't coming back.

I can't see either a loan or permanent being sanctioned by a managerless club I'm afraid. 

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Depends whether its available from 22nd June because Skipp's tenancy runs out then, or whether that's when he can move in.

If it was one months notice then Skipp could have handed in that notice on 22nd/23rd May, which is about a week after Ryan Mason said that Skipp is ready for the Spurs first team and it became clear that he wasn't coming back.

I can't see either a loan or permanent being sanctioned by a managerless club I'm afraid. 

He was definitely going into the property, not coming out of it. If his tenancy didn't expire until 22 June, why would he be entering the property with his partner and (presumably) an estate agent? Besides, if he'd been living there for the last year I'm pretty sure my friend who took the photo would've seen him in the area at some point in the last year.

I'll just lob this song in as it's damned fitting re. the thread title.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

He was definitely going into the property, not coming out of it. If his tenancy didn't expire until 22 June, why would he be entering the property with his partner and (presumably) an estate agent? Besides, if he'd been living there for the last year I'm pretty sure my friend who took the photo would've seen him in the area at some point in the last year.

Hopefully coming then, would solve a huge problem for at least the short term. Could do without having to drop £10m on that position this season as we have other important areas of the pitch which need improvement, a quality bit of Pukki competition for a start, and I'd argue a Zimmermann upgrade as he just doesn't seem the same player since his injuries.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Hopefully coming then, would solve a huge problem for at least the short term. Could do without having to drop £10m on that position this season as we have other important areas of the pitch which need improvement, a quality bit of Pukki competition for a start, and I'd argue a Zimmermann upgrade as he just doesn't seem the same player since his injuries.

Would be an absolute touch. Another CB, possibly one more CM to replace Tettey/Vrancic, some competition for Teemu and whatever we can pull out of the hat in terms of some kind of Emi replacement.

32 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yep, agree. I'm always excited about new signings. I'm older and know how Norwich City works. This new self sustaining model seems a decent fit for where we are. I may think differently in 2 / 3 years but I've said it before things could not be much better in my supporter world...best manager I've known, playing great football that excites me to watch, improved management throughout the whole club, super facilities and youth development. I'm sad about Emi but I always look forward. I can think of no other club I want us to be like. I like the whole set up! But I'm in a bit of a minority I feel reading stuff here this evening. Be careful what you wish for is my view.

We’re on the same page Sonyc 👍💛💚. You may feel in a minority on here this evening. But out there in the big  NCFC supporting world I’m convinced what we think is vastly in the majority . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

It's Spurs, Levy wouldn't care if they had a manager if he liked the offer. 

I’ve never felt more connected to NCFC than I am right now, yes we have to sell our crown jewels so we can grow as a club, but with Webber & Farke I’m sure they will have future stars lined up for us to sign & we will all be there cheering them on....OTBC