Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

Having fun with a journalist

5 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

This is amazing ha ha. Completely bypassed them that they were talking to a Premier League footballer. And talk about down to earth, love that he saves up for holidays like the rest of us ha ha

Onel Hernandez, 28 arrived in Faro with his fiancé Kirsha, 27, her sister Hazel, 18 and their daughter Dreamy, 2.

The family revealed that they were staying for two weeks and had been saving up all year for the break.

Onel, who lives in Norwich said: 'It's great to be back on holiday and something we've really missed. The one good thing about the lockdown is that it gave me a chance to save some money for a decent family holiday.

'We only booked the holiday two weeks, and it was quite expensive because there is a lot of demand for Portugal. But it's worth it because given what the whole world has gone through over the past year, we all need a holiday.'

😀

Onel Hernandez, 28 arrived in Faro with his fiancé Kirsha, 27, her sister Hazel, 18 and their daughter Dreamy, 2.

The family revealed that they were staying for two weeks and had been saving up all year for the break.

Onel, who lives in Norwich said: 'It's great to be back on holiday and something we've really missed. The one good thing about the lockdown is that it gave me a chance to save some money for a decent family holiday.

'We only booked the holiday two weeks, and it was quite expensive because there is a lot of demand for Portugal. But it's worth it because given what the whole world has gone through over the past year, we all need a holiday.'.....Mr Hernandez then said...."Hey man, do you wanna see my Canary tattoo?"

Those Fleet Street hacks who used to spend days tracking down sources for their stories would be turning in their graves at such shoddy journalism 🤣

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Who had Uncle Fred down as a Daily Mail reader ?

Confession time, I had him down as a Daily Star reader! and yourself of course as the picture viewer.

Love how they don't mention he plays for us, it's almost like they didn't know... 

Oh Onel, never change!