Got it in as nothing else planned and watching players rather than the match to see who might be worth a look.

Billing is class, Danjuma has been quiet but the RB for Brentford has looked really good and full of running (Roselev or something similar).

Thank god Toney scores goals as his open play is terrible, he's either colour blind or useless when it comes to passing.

Fosu looks a talent though for Brentford.

Watching Liverpool v Newcastle, more interested in teams from our league than 2 Championship plodders 😉

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

As it stands, Watford are promoted.

Actually not, my bad, but as good as.

Hang on, what's this Lakey? You calling an early celebration, when other options are mathematically possible?

You've changed..... 😉 

• Haha 1

If Bournemouth don't go up I wonder if we might look at Solanke next season- he struggled last season but has found his feet this season and could offer some real competition for Pukki.

Norwich have to rediscover their intensity. QPR are a good side

That said, QPR cannot make the playoffs so their mindset could go either way. 

I just hope our boys realise the importance of calling themselves Champions and of taking their form into next season. Let Watford take the honours and they would always regret it as individuals. 

• Like 1

Reading have some strong, speedy forwards and their chances of a play-off place could all but disappear today.

Toney, Daluma, Solanke might well be priced out of our range?

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

If Bournemouth don't go up I wonder if we might look at Solanke next season- he struggled last season but has found his feet this season and could offer some real competition for Pukki.

No thanks, he's not good enough for the Premier League. He's another Dwight Gayle type who'll never do anything of note in the top flight, but half decent in the Championship 

1 minute ago, overthebordercanary said:

Bournemouth get another player sent off

To be fair, it was justified and it was Pontus Jansson!

Having said that, the amount of squealing and pathetic reactions looking for fouls, is ridiculous

7 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Bournemouth get another player sent off

3 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

To be fair, it was justified and it was Pontus Jansson!

Having said that, the amount of squealing and pathetic reactions looking for fouls, is ridiculous

Jansson is a Brentford player

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

No thanks, he's not good enough for the Premier League. He's another Dwight Gayle type who'll never do anything of note in the top flight, but half decent in the Championship 

He doesn't seem to have that X factor, which you will need in the Prem. If he was that good, he'd be ripping up the scoring charts in the Championship. He may be a slow burner, but not for us at this time I think.

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

Jansson is a Brentford player

I know. He's a player I can't take to (whingy/irritating/dirty etc), so when he gets caught out, I feel vindicated 😉 

Just now, Icecream Snow said:

Can't believe this is the same Bournemouth that played us, totally flat and disinterested.

They were hopeless when they played us before the red card.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:
7 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Can't believe this is the same Bournemouth that played us, totally flat and disinterested.

They were hopeless when they played us before the red card.

Definitely lacking something as a team.  Only showed against us after we went down to ten.  If they could play like that all the time, they would have been promoted by now. Just lacking as a team.

Brentford 18 shots, Bournemouth 2

Last week Danjuma put in a top draw performance. So far, this week, he's been locked away in the wardrobe

17 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

He doesn't seem to have that X factor, which you will need in the Prem. If he was that good, he'd be ripping up the scoring charts in the Championship. He may be a slow burner, but not for us at this time I think.

He's probably cost north of £20 million too, considering he's apparently a "name" 

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Brentford 18 shots, Bournemouth 2

Last week Danjuma put in a top draw performance. So far, this week, he's been locked away in the wardrobe

If you need a team to go down to ten men before you feel like you can perform, then there is something lacking.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

If you need a team to go down to ten men before you feel like you can perform, then there is something lacking.

Yep, agreed. As has been said, we made them look ordinary before the sending off last week, and I was really thinking they would push on and do a job on Brentford today, but even in the 1st half, they huffed and puffed without much quality and since Jansson has been sent off, they have regressed and not put Brentford under any pressure.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The playoffs are gonna be nuts, really unpredictable

Totally how the teams in the play-offs have been all season. Inconsistent. Unpredictable.

Anyone predict the rise of Barnsley in Jan? Anyone predict Reading going from top by some ten points to not making the play-offs?