Sign in to follow this  
Vazzza

Goreham and Holty

For those who were watching on iFollow or tuning in, that was a great listen. Was hilarious at the end too 😝

What a pairing for commentary of that game.....Ideal pairing......iFollow with local coverage.....marvellihouse.....

Couldn't agree more.

When you get the other regional commentary teams in iFollow, it really underlines how excellent Goreham is. Thought Grant was the perfect colour commentator.Β 

17 minutes ago, kirku said:

Couldn't agree more.

When you get the other regional commentary teams in iFollow, it really underlines how excellent Goreham is. Thought Grant was the perfect colour commentator.Β 

100% agree. Goreham is head and shoulders above other regional commentators - he would fit in perfectly on the Radio 5 Live sports team.Β 

• Like 6

Yeah they worked really well together I thought. Holty genuinely had me really laughing when he was talking about Huddersfield's keeper and defender high-fiving at the end when they were 7-0 downΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

I watched on sky, Lee Hendrie is really good to listen to, although I do enjoy Holty so now I'm a little gutted.

Out of interest who commentates on the illegal 🀫 streams

1 hour ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

As much as i couldn’t stand Lee Hendrie as a player, as a co-commentator he has excellent knowledge ofΒ this league and us. He reminds me of Liam Rosenoir (i think now at Derby). Has insightful analysis and doesn’t just give you the run-of-the-mill spiel that most people spout.Β 

Yes, I agree, he’s very knowledgeable about the players and tactics. I also likeΒ the Brummie accent which I believe is the most dislikedΒ in this country.Β 

Sky have some good ones, Hinchliffe knows hes stuff, higginbotham is excellent, i remember him doing one of our games earlier in the season and he was talking about Thomas Dickson Peters. Lee Hendrie is excellent and knowledgeable. Don Goodman on the other hand........

At least Holty seems to understand football, as much as I like Rivers he doesn't seem to have a clue. He praises our playing style and the way we build from the back but if we ever make a mistake playing it out it's suddenly "I don't know why they feel they have to play out from the back"....

13 hours ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

watched sky with Russ Martin and Chris Powell who came across as intelligent, insightful coach (and as expected gave us glowing praise+++)

Thought much the same. Don't know what people think, but if there is any element of succession planning going on in Webber's head then I think Russell Martin would make a good choice down the line if/when Farke moves in. Think at the weekend it was mentioned that MK Don's have the 3rd highest possession average in the whole of Europe so clearly getting some fundamentals right

2 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I watched on sky, Lee Hendrie is really good to listen to, although I do enjoy Holty so now I'm a little gutted.

Out of interest who commentates on the illegal 🀫 streams

Garth Crooks, I can’t take much more of it.Β 

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I also likeΒ the Brummie accent which I believe is the most dislikedΒ in this country.Β 

I'm more for the Irish accent if we're having that conversation 😬

33 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Garth Crooks, I can’t take much more of it.Β 

Thank god I'm not one of those illegal stream users then.

He talks utter nonsense and makes no sense, much like some of the posters on here πŸ˜†

I honestly can not tell the difference between Lee Hendrie and Stan Collymore when they speak, they sound completely identical!