Jump to content
cambridgeshire canary

Finland vs Bosnia and Herzegovina world cup qualifier

Recommended Posts

Hattrick in the first 20 minutes, subbed off at half time with the game safe and won will do won't it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Is Vrancic in the squad?

Does not appear to be, and given he last played for them almost 6 years ago and has only played for them 5 times that should not be much of a surprise

bosnia.png

 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Is Vrancic in the squad?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, AJ said:

Hattrick in the first 20 minutes, subbed off at half time with the game safe and won will do won't it?

Your joke of a hat trick might turn out true. That's 2 for Teemu.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teemu Pukki keeps on writing the story for us 💚💛 , and for the whole country of Finland 🇫🇮. That is some serious pressure .

My respect and admiration of him , man and footballer , is utter and sincere . 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finnish football commentator was sad because Pukki plays in Norwich 😅 he said that he would have the skills to play in a bit better team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teemu now just 4 goals away from becoming the highest scoring international Finn ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Curandero said:

Finnish football commentator was sad because Pukki plays in Norwich 😅 he said that he would have the skills to play in a bit better team

There is an element of truth in that if you take into account Pukki's current form, achievements and motivation. The operative word is 'current.'

His pedigree before his arrival at Carrow Road was decent rather than spectacular.

Teemu has become the player he is today at NCFC, with all due credit to Farke, the set-up, his team-mates and the environment at Carrow Road in general.

I believe that the player himself would be the first to acknowledge this.

Perhaps next season, when City are back in the PL, we will be considered that "bit better team."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Curandero said:

Finnish football commentator was sad because Pukki plays in Norwich 😅 he said that he would have the skills to play in a bit better team

Doesnt he realise we made him the man he is😉, nothing whatsoever to do with raw fish!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Perhaps next season, when City are back in the PL, we will be considered that "bit better team."

 

He's a solid Premier League top 10 striker who's taken liking to living in Norwich. So when some say he's too good for Norwich City, it's a backhanded compliment to Norwich city. 😉

Edited by Upo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pukki actually reached another milestone with his two goals against Bosnia, becoming all-time second best scorer for Finland. Currently on shared 2nd place with Mikael Forssell. And he has only 3 goals to go to catch the Finnish legend Jari Litmanen and take the top spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His ability to find space and angles just makes it looks so easy. It always looks like he's playing against a rubbish defence or GK, I mean that in a good way, he looks like he always gets lucky but that's by his own making. I've never known a Norwich forward to find himself one v one with the GK so often, he's deceptively strong and quick as well and his work rate is phenomenal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

His ability to find space and angles just makes it looks so easy. It always looks like he's playing against a rubbish defence or GK, I mean that in a good way, he looks like he always gets lucky but that's by his own making. I've never known a Norwich forward to find himself one v one with the GK so often, he's deceptively strong and quick as well and his work rate is phenomenal. 

If he was strong in the air too he'd be even more phenomenal, but hey, if he was , then maybe he'd never have rocked up at CR, so all hail Pukki, the imperfect striker. We are fortunate to have found him and secured his services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...