Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

And so Bojo, lacking his mojo, becomes only the 2nd PM to cancel Xmas

How many times is it now that he has defied the advice of the scientists, only to have to backtrack on his decision a few weeks later? cretinous beyond belief. 

Just now, horsefly said:

How many times is it now that he has defied the advice of the scientists, only to have to backtrack on his decision a few weeks later? cretinous beyond belief. 

Just took a photo of him, doesnt he look tired?

bojo.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just took a photo of him, doesnt he look tired?

bojo.jpg

If these were really his they would have an "L" and "R" inscribed on them (or should that be "S" and "D"? kudos to anyone who gets that). No flip anymore, just all flop (ask Carrie).

Edited by horsefly

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Ian Dunt can believe in a comb if he wants. At least someone will replace the PM eventually.

The people cannot be trusted to behave themselves.  We have a vaccine coming and it never made sense to have a free-for-all Xmas.

Well done Boris .....  you have shown leadership and also made No Deal more likely it seems.   

27 minutes ago, paul moy said:

The people cannot be trusted to behave themselves.  We have a vaccine coming and it never made sense to have a free-for-all Xmas.

Well done Boris .....  you have shown leadership and also made No Deal more likely it seems.   

Errr? Leadership?

If you want leadership you'll need to listen to Captain Hindsight.

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

Surely you include idiots like the PM in people who cannot be trusted?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

His stupidity is certainly breathtaking - it has been obvious from the very start that he has simply been making it up as he goes along, no plan, no strategy and either ignoring or not understanding much of the scientific advice he's received.

But even so, with all the focus on Christmas you'd think that he might make a bit of an effort, just the once for a special occasion, to get something right ..........🙄

clueless, lying buffoon

about as much use as a one legged man in a rse kicking contest

How do the new rules affect all the people who have just landed back in the UK with the intention of meeting their families over the 5 days of Christmas 

Asking for an friend 🙂

I had personally been thinking of flying back on the 23rd, but fortunately had not booked anything. I will miss seeing my parents, my sister and her kids, but at least I won't be distributing more COVID potentially caught on the plane or tube/train to Norfolk. Nor taking it back home 

If these were really his they would have an "L" and "R" inscribed on them (or should that be "S" and "D"? kudos to anyone who gets that). No flip anymore, just all flop (ask Carrie).

with Johnson I would suggest 'top and bottom' would be more appropriate

15 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

How do the new rules affect all the people who have just landed back in the UK with the intention of meeting their families over the 5 days of Christmas 

Asking for an friend 🙂

I had personally been thinking of flying back on the 23rd, but fortunately had not booked anything. I will miss seeing my parents, my sister and her kids, but at least I won't be distributing more COVID potentially caught on the plane or tube/train to Norfolk. Nor taking it back home 

Well, this was always on the cards. The new rules will mean that many people will have a longer life.

😂Very good, someone who can actually apply their Latin, unlike Johnson who only seems to be able to trot out phrases he learnt by rote, and often in inappropriate situations.

Mind you, given Johnson's total lack of competence in all things I think two "S"s might be more appropriate? 😀

1 minute ago, Creative Midfielder said:

😂Very good, someone who can actually apply their Latin, unlike Johnson who only seems to be able to trot out phrases he learnt by rote, and often in inappropriate situations.

Mind you, given Johnson's total lack of competence in all things I think two "S"s might be more appropriate? 😀

So how well did Keir Starmer's backing of a short sharp full lockdown for two weeks go in Wales ?   Too short methinks..... 😂

7 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Spot on!

9 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Well, this was always on the cards. The new rules will mean that many people will have a longer life.

Yes, I agree 

It's just a shame it has come too late for some people to change their plans 😔

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

So how well did Keir Starmer's backing of a short sharp full lockdown for two weeks go in Wales ?   Too short methinks..... 😂

Is that the best you can do? 😂😂

How well did it go when Keir Starmer pointed out to Johnson on Wednesday that his Christmas plans were a disaster? - Johnson laughed at him and the Tory muppets in the HOC lapped it up but today just three days later.........

In practice it matters not what one iota what Starmer says - the only thing that matters is what the government does and in this instance that means what Johnson does because the entire Cabinet can't muster a couple of brain cells between them and not a sight of a backbone anywhere.

Unfortunately for us Johnson is a lazy, ignorant, incompetent, serial liar who has screwed up at virtually every opportunity and the end result is that we have eperienced the worst outcomes both in public health and economic terms of any major western country - that is down to Johnson and his total ineptitude and complete absence of leadership.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Yes, I agree 

It's just a shame it has come too late for some people to change their plans 😔

But in these times I don't think people should be making plans if they are going to complain when predictable events happen. This is all so predictable.

1 minute ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Is that the best you can do? 😂😂

How well did it go when Keir Starmer pointed out to Johnson on Wednesday that his Christmas plans were a disaster? - Johnson laughed at him and the Tory muppets in the HOC lapped it up but today just three days later.........

In practice it matters not what one iota what Starmer says - the only thing that matters is what the government does and in this instance that means what Johnson does because the entire Cabinet can't muster a couple of brain cells between them and not a sight of a backbone anywhere.

Unfortunately for us Johnson is a lazy, ignorant, incompetent, serial liar who has screwed up at virtually every opportunity and the end result is that we have eperienced the worst outcomes both in public health and economic terms of any major western country - that is down to Johnson and his total ineptitude and complete absence of leadership.

Wow, if only Corbyn had won the election.......... 😂

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

Wow, if only Corbyn had won the election.......... 😂

Comfort yourself with that if you like - doesn't alter (or excuse) the fact that you voted for a liar and an idiot and the results for the country have been absolutely disastrous.

Just now, Creative Midfielder said:

Comfort yourself with that if you like - doesn't alter (or excuse) the fact that you voted for a liar and an idiot and the results for the country have been absolutely disastrous.

... and how many politicians of ALL parties lied that they were in favour of Brexit at the previous election ?    At least Boris has backed Brexit from the start, but Corbyn, Starmer and indeed most from the left lied.  The left are total hypocrites and you are behaving the same. 

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

But in these times I don't think people should be making plans if they are going to complain when predictable events happen. This is all so predictable.

Yes

That's why I held off  booking flights to the UK, and either extortionate car rental or  COVID spreading public transport 

But I know people who took Johnson at his word, and have arrived today in the UK

Just now, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Yes

That's why I held off  booking flights to the UK, and either extortionate car rental or  COVID spreading public transport 

But I know people who took Johnson at his word, and have arrived today in the UK

You were sensible, they were not.

Up here in Scotland its Full lockdown! Which is isn't really a full lockdown by real standard

Starting 26th! wtf. Facepalm

25 minutes ago, paul moy said:

So why did he make official policy 3 houses mixing for 5 days ? It wasn’t the people of the U.K. that made that policy it was a person that I helped vote in who has become a complete clown.

And before you say he didn’t know about the Mutation before this week, maybe the scientists only thought to tell us on The Come On Sarah thread 8 weeks ago ?. How did we know on there there was a mutation, that was spreading faster and by Christmas the numbers would be rocketing. 

Christmas hasn't been cancelled, it still will be on the 25th December as ever