Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Could we be back in the stadium soon?

Brilliant news, although myself and Mrs Wolf were both at the Preston game, so it'll probably be a good while until we get to visit FCR again. Keep an eye out for Mrs Wolf on Look East tonight, by the way... 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Brilliant news, although myself and Mrs Wolf were both at the Preston game, so it'll probably be a good while until we get to visit FCR again. Keep an eye out for Mrs Wolf on Look East tonight, by the way... 🙂

Will she be masquerading as Susie Fowler-Watt then ? 😉

Just now, C.I.D said:

Will she be masquerading as Susie Fowler-Watt then ? 😉

No, she is Susie Fowler-Watt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

No, she is Susie Fowler-Watt.

That means you are Alex Dunlop then wolfie. 😜

16 minutes ago, jaywick_canery said:

Once the jab is freely available I can't see how proof of a vaccine can hold a cautious return back.

Boris is doing his best.

Doesnt that just fill you with confidence?

So Jaywicko, are you from Jaywick off t'telly? nice looking beach.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That means you are Alex Dunlop then wolfie. 😜

By goodness, so I am!

16 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Doesnt that just fill you with confidence?

So Jaywicko, are you from Jaywick off t'telly? nice looking beach.

Jaywick now but from an Irish traveller family.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

suggested 4000 per stadium in low risk areas

No guarantee we will be in the lowest tier. Norwich slightly higher than before lockdown.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

suggested 4000 per stadium in low risk areas

not a bad guess there, Bill

the figure being quoted is 4000 being the maximum

the binners are now asking how will they be able to find that number 😋

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jaywick_canery said:

Jaywick now but from an Irish traveller family.

I was in hospital in Cork with a traveller lad from Killkenny area, called Ninja. Through the traveller network, someone visited him  every day, he didn't  know any of them but he knew the people  that knew the people that asked them to visit. We had mountains  of sweets n treats in our ward brought in by his visitors..... visiting hours meant nowt to these guys, theyd arrive laden with goodies saying " I'm looking for Ninja "

we did the old " I'm Ninja" " "I'm Ninja and  so is my wife".routine....dont think many of them had seen the Life of Brian.  Good bunch of lads. RIP Ninja , cancer is a cont.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

At 4k a game it will be the end of January before our turn comes round again.

1 hour ago, jaywick_canery said:

Once the jab is freely available I can't see how proof of a vaccine can hold a cautious return back.

Boris is doing his best.

A vaccine for the general populace isn't likely to have been completed before next summer... It might be that once they have vaccinated the more vulnerable age brackets and vulnerable folks with underlying issues etc, it might be they are happier to allow people to return in larger numbers.

Worth noting though that these vaccinations are also two jabs not one and needing time between the two, I think I remember correctly in saying it's around a month or something?

"Boris is doing his best" - probably best not bring politics into it at this point, just in case facts jump up and slap one in the face.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Hope we’re not in a tier 3 - no crowds

Yes interesting.

We are WS postcode so we could be tier 2 or 3. First of all can I come in ?, but the strange thing is if we up here are tier 3 we will have 2 tests a week and know we are negative.

23 minutes ago, chicken said:

A vaccine for the general populace isn't likely to have been completed before next summer... It might be that once they have vaccinated the more vulnerable age brackets and vulnerable folks with underlying issues etc, it might be they are happier to allow people to return in larger numbers.

Worth noting though that these vaccinations are also two jabs not one and needing time between the two, I think I remember correctly in saying it's around a month or something?

"Boris is doing his best" - probably best not bring politics into it at this point, just in case facts jump up and slap one in the face.

I'll support Boris all I like if it's all the same to you.

Ref the jab... once the vulnerable have been protected then it should be down to the individual to make their own life choices.

57 minutes ago, ricardo said:

No guarantee we will be in the lowest tier. Norwich slightly higher than before lockdown.

higher , maybe, but still lower than average, I think we will be in the lowest tier. .would be great to get to a game before xmas

Edited by city4eva

4 minutes ago, jaywick_canery said:

I'll support Boris all I like if it's all the same to you.

Ref the jab... once the vulnerable have been protected then it should be down to the individual to make their own life choices.

Yeah, I can see why with that sort of post...

It isn't about the individuals choices. This has already been widely discussed in regards to masks. It's about protecting other people. Other people without any perceived underlying issues can still die from it. A lot of people don't realise they have underlying health issues.

My late father didn't know he had an irregular heart beat until his 'MOT' when he turned 60.

Thankfully at the moment the government doesn't appear to agree with that tact either, nor does the WHO or any scientists etc.

But yes, by all means support who you want politically, just the statement that Boris etc have done the best they can is evidently false, eg; he didn't attend several meetings in regards to the virus at it's outset.

I really can't see this being a science led decision, like we've been told about so many other things during this pandemic, since there are clearly many more cases of COVID-19 in the community now than there were in June when the 2019/20 season finished, or September when the current season started and fans were not permitted.

To me this is more to stop some of the smaller clubs going out of business and whilst I would go to a game should the opportunity arise, I fail to understand how they've made this decision for any other reason than financial survival.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, city4eva said:

higher , maybe, but still lower than average, I think we will be in the lowest tier. .would be great to get to a game before xmas

Got this from the BBC. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Norwich placed in tier 2 when we come out of lockdown. It'll be touch and go, and it may only be for a couple of weeks to give more time to allow those case numbers to drop.

image.png.b1e2193c485b09d09ec9d851d2b57e40.png