Sign in to follow this  
C.I.D

You Couldn't Make It Up !!

Linnets drawn away to Portsmouth.......................Oh,Ipsh*it - It could have been you 😄

• Like 1

Gutted!!! That could have been some match to see Lambert vs Culverhouse. 

Tough ask now for the Linnets but they will be happy to have come this far and hopefully earnt a bit of cash along the way. 

I find it funny that I’m really starting to get behind Kings Lynn but I’m kind of doing it because I’d quite like them to be our rivals.

I’ll back them all the way h till we face them then I can’t wait to take those West Norfolk heathens down a peg or two “ooh look at us, we’ve got more convenient transportation links to other parts of the country than some towns, ooh look how fancy we are” 

I don’t think we should rest until they fully replace Ipswich as our direct rivals and the Suffolk lot are a distant memory. A footnote.
A quasi-memory of a drunken improvised primal chant into the cold night air. Loud and impactful at the time but ultimately petered to nothing. Insignificance. It never really mattered, it barely existed at all.

got a bit carried away there but, yeah, f@&£ Ipswich. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

They got £22,629 for winning at Port Vale, let’s hope the pompey game is televised and they get a bit more cash.

Would not get my hopes up for a BBC one evening special, but quite hope it to at least be on Sky should be a fun match to watch

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It would still be a good laugh if Lynn could win against Portsmouth where Ipswich couldn't. That would be quite a fun stick to beat them with.

Great minds think alike (or maybe sometimes there's just a chronic lack of imagination). Lynn to beat Portsmouth then face us in round three. 😄

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would not get my hopes up for a BBC one evening special, but quite hope it to at least be on Sky should be a fun match to watch

Sky have not got the rights to the FA Cup.

10 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There were quite a few of the last round matches on BBC red button/ iplayer. Including the Ipswich game 

14 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I find it funny that I’m really starting to get behind Kings Lynn but I’m kind of doing it because I’d quite like them to be our rivals.

I’ll back them all the way h till we face them then I can’t wait to take those West Norfolk heathens down a peg or two “ooh look at us, we’ve got more convenient transportation links to other parts of the country than some towns, ooh look how fancy we are” 

I don’t think we should rest until they fully replace Ipswich as our direct rivals and the Suffolk lot are a distant memory. A footnote.
A quasi-memory of a drunken improvised primal chant into the cold night air. Loud and impactful at the time but ultimately petered to nothing. Insignificance. It never really mattered, it barely existed at all.

got a bit carried away there but, yeah, f@&£ Ipswich. 

...not completely wide of the mark

Been to a few Kings Lynn v Norwich friendlies at the Walks in the past and was quite taken aback at the abuse our players got there.

I dare say there are plenty of Kings Lynn fans who also support Norwich...but for those that dont , I think there is a genuine dislike of Norwich

22 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t think we should rest until they fully replace Ipswich as our direct rivals and the Suffolk lot are a distant memory. A footnote. A quasi-memory of a drunken improvised primal chant into the cold night air. Loud and impactful at the time but ultimately petered to nothing. Insignificance. It never really mattered, it barely existed at all.

Love it!

This would be a fitting level of recognition for pi55wich.......

Edited by CirclePoint

On 10/11/2020 at 10:56, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...not completely wide of the mark

Been to a few Kings Lynn v Norwich friendlies at the Walks in the past and was quite taken aback at the abuse our players got there.

I dare say there are plenty of Kings Lynn fans who also support Norwich...but for those that dont , I think there is a genuine dislike of Norwich

Presumably not when it came to the MP in the parliamentary debate who quoted Delia, claimed to be a Kings Lynn fan but attended the Preston game on account of his NCFC season ticket and presumed ballot success?