A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

Cummings interview with Laura what’s her name on BBC 2 tonight. Of course everything denied, even the fact he couldn’t work out why his face to face meetings with the Queen put the Queen at risk.

He also says he has all the evidence, text, emails ect which he will only show officially at an enquiry. 

Just now, Well b back said:

Is this Christopher thing disclosing somebodies real name on here ?.

That is against the DPA act and illegal.

I've no idea who he is but I bet he would be furious to be used this way by the simpleton who doesn't realise what he's doing.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Cummings interview with Laura what’s her name on BBC 2 tonight. Of course everything denied, even the fact he couldn’t work out why his face to face meetings with the Queen put the Queen at risk.

He also says he has all the evidence, text, emails ect which he will only show officially at an enquiry. 

a bitter and twisted man

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

a bitter and twisted man

Indeed! We said that all along when you and Jools etc were defending him. However, being bitter and twisted is irrelevant to whether what he is saying is true, and the government have not denied his claims (he has the evidence so they are truly stuffed). The sad thing is you're so slavish in your sycophantic love for Johnson that you'll support him despite his disgusting record of lying and degenerate behaviour.  

32 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

a bitter and twisted man

So why did you and when you were Jools defend him ?
If he was lying to defend the PM would you consider him a national hero ?

Do you feel that free speech should be stopped in the U.K. ? So far those views are not working by trying to stop the taking of the knee the government have guaranteed it will be something that goes on for a long time. 

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

a bitter and twisted man

Who was advising Johnson during Brexit and the Pandemic.

So how come Boris chose him in the first place?

With those facts surely even you have to question his lack of judgement.

58 minutes ago, Well b back said:

So why did you and when you were Jools defend him ?
If he was lying to defend the PM would you consider him a national hero ?

Do you feel that free speech should be stopped in the U.K. ? So far those views are not working by trying to stop the taking of the knee the government have guaranteed it will be something that goes on for a long time. 

I was never Jools, but I thank him for starting the positive Brexit thread. 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I was never Jools, but I thank him for starting the positive Brexit thread. 

Well avoided.

Just like your failure to say wether you support the footballers or not ( your own club will be taking the knee in 3 weeks ), you are not telling us why you now expect us to consider someone a liar whom you abused people on here for having the same opinion.

You are also not commenting on free speech. At what point would you consider that any government should be stopped ?.
It’s alright for you to call people out as being other posters, but not ok for them to call you out when the evidence is far more compelling.

They tell me all the time that posts I put up are wrong just because they disagree, but I believe they are true.

How long do you think they should be taking the knee ?

The Government are doing fine, why stop them  ?

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

They tell me all the time that posts I put up are wrong just because they disagree, but I believe they are true.

No, we don't - we tell you that they are factually incorrect or downright lies - we often provide links to the public record to demonstrate that you are wrong but you completely ignore this evidence because you are deluded enough to believe in nonsense.

I don't think there is any particular time limit but perhaps we could start thinking about it once the government has actually taken some notice and more importantly actually taken some action to address the issues behind the protest.

Wow - that is some statement and difficult to respond to in way that won't get me a ban! But if you think that the corruption, total incompetence and attacks on our civil liberties & way of life more generally that are on almost daily display from this government constitutes 'doing fine' then please re-read my first paragraph - although if you really think that, which I seriously doubt, then you are well beyond even deluded.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

No, we don't - we tell you that they are factually incorrect or downright lies - we often provide links to the public record to demonstrate that you are wrong but you completely ignore this evidence because you are deluded enough to believe in nonsense.  and when I get it right I'm still told it's wrong ! look at the answer to above question about my ancestors 

I don't think there is any particular time limit but perhaps we could start thinking about it once the government has actually taken some notice and more importantly actually taken some action to address the issues behind the protest.The Government have brought out new laws to deal with it, what else do you expect them to do? 

Wow - that is some statement and difficult to respond to in way that won't get me a ban! But if you think that the corruption, total incompetence and attacks on our civil liberties & way of life more generally that are on almost daily display from this government constitutes 'doing fine' then please re-read my first paragraph - although if you really think that, which I seriously doubt, then you are well beyond even deluded.  For a Government in power their ratings amongst the voters is very high, so you the one deluded.  They will mark that by winning the next election 

Edited by SwindonCanary

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Hi Swindon.....I know you want to find all kinds of good things attributable to this government (assume you voted for it and appear right behind them) as you do for Brexit. I believe posters challenge you because they think you are in error. Rather than feeling 'got at' (which I expect you do) why not evaluate some of those comments ....even if only from time to time and perhaps just concede (even if only occasionally) that the majority has a correct reading of a situation?

Unless you really like the attention of being someone in the minority fighting his corner?

But then...you don't have to play a victim who feels persecuted. Move a little towards accepting that not everything Brexit or this Tory party is rosy.

Most of all, if you don't mind me offering some advice, you mignt take note of this little cartoon. Ensure you plug in before posting!

IMG_20210718_220545.jpg

• Haha 1

How long do you think they should be taking the knee ?

I think it would probably have not been used in the new football season, however Patel and her mates thought it correct to ‘ stoke the fires ‘ of racists again and lie about its meaning. It backfired on her and now will carry on for a longtime. I see the Women’s football team are taking the knee in The Olympics, it will be interesting to see which countries follow.

So you tell me how long will it be before people are no longer encouraged to racially abuse, you will get your platform on 14/8 when you can boo and abuse players of the club you support, unless you decide to ignore your great leader.

The Government have brought out new laws to deal with it, what else do you expect them to do? 

They lied about the meaning of it to stoke their troops like you into action, it backfired. To little to late and another example of why Johnson is a liar as he reckoned he always told you to get behind the footballers taking the knee. 

The Prime Minister has set out action to tackle online racist abuse in football following the abhorrent social media attacks on black England players after the Euro 2020 final.

For the first time, the Government will amend legislation to extend the use of Football Banning Orders so online abusers can be banned from stadiums for up to 10 years, in the same way violent thugs are barred from grounds.

Landmark laws to keep children safe, stop racial hate and protect democracy online published - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Edited by SwindonCanary

Will he ban himself ?
Him and Patel encouraged his followers to boo the footballers that said they were protesting against being racially abused. They told you not to believe them and boo them, something two days ago you threw your support behind by refusing to back the footballers. You can’t encourage racism one day and then say you disapprove of it the next day as pointed out by Mings and many others.

These rules should have been put in place before the Euros but the lying piece of scum wanted you to abuse them.

If you really believe what you are now saying you should have said it either a) before the Euros or b) when you indicated you would not support the footballers.

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The Prime Minister has set out action to tackle online racist abuse in football following the abhorrent social media attacks on black England players after the Euro 2020 final.

For the first time, the Government will amend legislation to extend the use of Football Banning Orders so online abusers can be banned from stadiums for up to 10 years, in the same way violent thugs are barred from grounds.

Landmark laws to keep children safe, stop racial hate and protect democracy online published - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

You really are astonishingly gullible. Just a few weeks ago Johnson, Patel and many other Tories were defending the right of fans to boo the England players for taking the knee as a protest against racism. When they discovered it was an unpopular thing to have done they shamelessly attempted to backtrack on that egregious support for racists, and this legislation is nothing more than an attempt to restore their popularity. Opposition to racism is a matter of principle and not something that swings according to popular opinion. Johnson's career racism is well documented by himself in many of his own articles. Only a fool would think this legislation reflects any sort of principled opposition to racism as opposed to superficial populism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

these are new laws !

From a racist.

If there was an Asian player in the England team would it be ok if he missed a penalty to put on the players Twitter account your wife looks like a letterbox.

Or place on Saka’s account water melon comments.

You supported his encouragement of stoking the fires of racism, I would love to know why you have have changed your mind.

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

these are new laws !

That fact is utterly irrelevant to the deeper fact that these laws are being brought in to serve Johnson's populist ambitions. The news is full of examples of racist abuse and the government has no choice but to act to retain some level of popular credibility. Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of Johnson's life knows full well it is littered with examples of personal racism. 

Blimey Cummings tonight maybe a good listen. Let me make two predictions 1) All those that supported him last year will now be telling us he is untrustworthy 2) to stop the flack and change the attention Johnson will start to discuss a 3% rise for the NHS as they have overruled the 1%, but as we all know the 1% was only a ploy to make him look good.

Can’t remember voting Carrie into power.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57880118

51 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Is there any evidence that online abusers actually go to games? Will this punishment mean anything to them?

The problem with on-line abuse is that it can carried out whilst the perpetrators remain anonymous, I can't see anything in the link that says the social media companies must identify the account holder and give their details to the authorities so that they can be prosecuted.

54 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So what, Johnson tells us all the time about the wonderful things he is going to do but the problem is that he never actually gets around to doing them:

He has been banging on for two years now about how he is going to level the country up - he has done absolutely nothing apart from shovelling a few bits of cash towards councils with Tory MPs - perhaps he doesn't fully understand the concept of levelling?

He keeps telling us how the UK will be world leaders in tackling climate change - he has done worse than nothing here, we have gone backwards under his leadership.

He promised in the 2019 election that he had a plan to fix the issues in social care - he was lying, he didn't have a plan then and he still hasn't got one now. Again we have gone backwards under his leadership as a big proportion of our social care workforce have returned to the EU because of Brexit and the wages remain pitiful.

Which of course reminds me that at the 2019 election he also told us that he had a great oven ready Brexit deal which wouldn't require a border in the Irish Sea between Britain & NI. Again he was lying on all counts; it wasn't a great deal, it was an appalling deal which must surely be apparent by now even to ardent Brexiteers like yourself. It wasn't oven ready, in fact it wasn't even nearly ready and even now we are still not ready in many areas and some areas of detail haven't even been negotiated yet. And course there is a border in the Irish Sea and there will continue to be one.

I could go on, those are just a few highlights from the stream of lies (or 'announcements' or plans as Johnson likes to call them) over the last couple of years. So please don't try to tell us that Johnson saying anything is good news - we weren't born yesterday although based on your attitude towards a well documented serial liar then maybe you were.

How fcukin stupid to pretend to tackle Online abuse by banning people from going to games. They don't go, especially if they aren't even in this country.

• Like 2

He promised in the 2019 election that he had a plan to fix the issues in social care - he was lying, he didn't have a plan then and he still hasn't got one now.

Apparently he has now, going to increase NI payments by 1%. Bet the youngsters will love that.

it's ridicules calling me a racist !  One man started it and like sheep everyone follows

Edited by SwindonCanary

56 minutes ago, Well b back said:

He promised in the 2019 election that he had a plan to fix the issues in social care - he was lying, he didn't have a plan then and he still hasn't got one now.

Apparently he has now, going to increase NI payments by 1%. Bet the youngsters will love that.

Actually the lying, bloated cnt stated that he had already prepared a plan to deal with social care in July 2019

2mins 50sec - listen carefully to his words

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it's ridicules calling me a racist !  One man started it and like sheep everyone follows

yes, much as the weather forecaster said last night that today would be a scorcher

now everyone is saying it

the fact is you do not see your comments as being racist - but by the standards of decent folk your comments are, as well as being xenophobic and extremely rightwing

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

Actually the lying, bloated cnt stated that he had already prepared a plan to deal with social care in July 2019

2mins 50sec - listen carefully to his words

"A clear plan we have prepared." Sounds like it was oven ready. 🤨