A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

If the deaths of 100 thousand of our fellow citizens doesn't then I'm not sure what it will take for people to wake up to this man's ineptitude. It is rather worrying.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

"And this years BAFTA nominees for best actor are:

Matt Hancock for I Cried About The Old Dear Getting The Vaccine

Boris Johnson for My Heart Goes Out"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

"And this years BAFTA nominees for best actor are:

Matt Hancock for I Cried About The Old Dear Getting The Vaccine

Boris Johnson for My Heart Goes Out"

And let's not forget the performances of:

Dominic Cummings for "I was testing my eyesight" 

Robert Jenrick for "I illegally granted planning permission to a Tory party donor to save him £45m in tax"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/completely-out-of-order-gove-tells-tory-mp-to-apologise-after-accusations-of-spreading-dangerous-information-over-covid/ar-BB1dacW9?ocid=msedgntp

I take it we can expect Boris immediately to remove the whip and call for the deselection of Desmond Swine (oops! Swayne). After all, that's what he did to well established Tory MPs who disagreed with him over Brexit. Or are we to conclude that the RWNJs in his party have the freedom to do what they like since they voted for him in the leadership election.

32 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

He'd probably f*ck that up spectacularly too. 🤣

Apples

🤣

He'd end up in the insemination wing....🥴

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Herman said:

🤣

He'd end up in the insemination wing....🥴

😂 Still you've got to hand it to Johnson, I'd have thought leading the country through a pandemic and an the worst economic crisis for 300 years would be more than a full time job.

But bless, every other day we see him stumbling around a classroom\hospital ward\vaccine centre etc etc getting in the way of severely over-worked professionals actually trying to get on with their job, and this week he even found time to pop up to Scotland, again breaching the lockdown restrictions, to do a spot of campaigning for Scottish independence.

What a donkey this guy is, and how Nicola Sturgeon must be praying that the Tory party don't ditch him too quickly. 🤣😂

• Like 1

There's, unfortunately, only 12 true Conservatives in the conservative Party and still it doesn't matter whom the Tory leader, they'll beat the opposition parties for the foreseeable future.

I'm looking at what the liberal conservatives are up against --- Starmer, Davey, Bartley & Blackford 🙃

5 hours ago, Jools said:

There's, unfortunately, only 12 true Conservatives in the conservative Party and still it doesn't matter whom the Tory leader, they'll beat the opposition parties for the foreseeable future.

I'm looking at what the liberal conservatives are up against --- Starmer, Davey, Bartley & Blackford 🙃

Why come back to post this banal piece of crap? I know it's harder now for you to find your favourite racist and anti-semitic QAnon conspiracy BS videos, but surely you can do better than this.

31 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Quote from your link

From Rousseau through to Tony Blair, Oborne sees the left as making greater use of mendacity than the right, as the former is more confident of its ultimate moral goals. If the end justifies the means, then the means can include lying.

Oborne was a Thatcherite writer for the Sectator, and yet this is what he has to say about Johnson:

"Oborne is precise, sober and occasionally repetitive. He rehearses the plain facts of Johnson’s lies, over the course of his journalistic and political careers. Some of these are well-known, such as those that led him to be sacked from the Times aged 23 (fabricating a quote) and later the shadow cabinet (falsely denying that he’d had an affair with a Spectator colleague). He also details the serial lies told about Jeremy Corbyn, Labour and the impending Brexit deal over the course of the 2019 election campaign, a time when Oborne maintained a purpose-built website to keep track of all the falsehoods. “I have been a political reporter for almost three decades,” he writes, “I have never encountered a senior British politician who lies and fabricates so regularly, so shamelessly and so systematically as Boris Johnson.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/the-assault-on-truth-by-peter-oborne-review-boris-johnson-s-lies/ar-BB1dl23b?ocid=msedgntp

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Quote from your link

From Rousseau through to Tony Blair, Oborne sees the left as making greater use of mendacity than the right, as the former is more confident of its ultimate moral goals. If the end justifies the means, then the means can include lying.

So does that excuse Johnson?

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

So does that excuse Johnson?

No it doesn't, but it is a little reminder that people that live in glass houses....

20 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

No it doesn't, but it is a little reminder that people that live in glass houses....

I don't trust any politician its just policies I respond to.

Christ almighty! Has Johnson got a secret balloon rubbing fetish. His hair is a disgrace to the House.

worzel1.jpg

Edited by horsefly

'' Matt Hancock has formally unveiled plans for a significant reorganisation of the health service that he said would bring better integration and accountability and less bureaucracy, but which will also concentrate power over the NHS with ministers." 11/2/21

or

""Oliver Letwin categorically said nothing of the sort. What he told the meeting was that within five years a Conservative government would have broken down the monolithic bureaucracy of the health service, putting decision-making in the hands of the hospitals rather than the Whitehall pen-pushers. " 12/2/21

1 hour ago, Bill said:

'' Matt Hancock has formally unveiled plans for a significant reorganisation of the health service that he said would bring better integration and accountability and less bureaucracy, but which will also concentrate power over the NHS with ministers." 11/2/21

or

""Oliver Letwin categorically said nothing of the sort. What he told the meeting was that within five years a Conservative government would have broken down the monolithic bureaucracy of the health service, putting decision-making in the hands of the hospitals rather than the Whitehall pen-pushers. " 12/2/21

Haha! It's just another example of the "Boris Johnson Protocol". You write down two completely conflicting policies and wait to see which way the populist wind is blowing then support whatever that dictates.

Edited by horsefly

the white paper describes the end of tendering, It mentions nothing about the care services reorganization, oh so ready in Tory drawers and the butt of many a made promises. That is the care service that is working flat out to look after house bound patients, bearing the brunt of the pandemic on a daily basis...forgotten by the Tory's and Blair babes and boys, as their service is a potential £ black hole they don't want to think off.

Equally, mental health service reform, another issue not mentioned in their white paper, its a disgrace that after years they are unwilling to foster and or service health provisions equally to all.

Then there is the rail reform, briefed to bring policies on through ticketing and on price structures that are affordable, postponed since 2018.

Whenever Preeti Stupid opens her trap you're guaranteed something idiotic:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/priti-patel-disagrees-with-taking-a-knee-in-protest-against-racism-and-brands-blm-protests-dreadful/ar-BB1dCUDl?ocid=msedgntp

Home Secretary Priti Patel has said she disagrees with the act of taking a knee as a protest against racism, as she criticised Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

Ms Patel described the anti-racism protests - sparked by the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, USA, on May 25 last year after a white police officer held him down by pressing his knee into his neck for almost nine minutes - as "dreadful".

She also said she would not take a knee - the act of solidarity against racism carried out in Mr Floyd's memory - which has since been adopted by many sports stars and other public figures.

The Home Secretary told LBC radio: "Last summer was quite a moment with all the protest that we saw taking place.

"We saw policing as well coming under a great deal of pressure from some of the protest. I don't support protest and I also did not support the protests that were associated..."

I suspect the real reason she wouldn't take the knee is because she would never be physically able to haul that fat ar*se of hers back up again. This woman deserves nothing but contempt.

• Like 1

I think this nails what the poison dwarf is up to. Just as Mancock's announcement was to distract attention away from his mate's massive contract. This government has a constant supply of dead cats and distractions.

• Like 1

The IDF's potential funding from our taxes sympathizer Prissy P. ran away from the Ugandan forces of Idi Amin, rather than stand up to him and fight for a better future, she is not fit to take the knee, nor can she sort out the police mishaps trying to sort out VIP paedophilia excesses anywhere. Her and chattel  Cressida **** should hold hands and take their leave.

7 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

The IDF's potential funding from our taxes sympathizer Prissy P. ran away from the Ugandan forces of Idi Amin, rather than stand up to him and fight for a better future, she is not fit to take the knee, nor can she sort out the police mishaps trying to sort out VIP paedophilia excesses anywhere. Her and chattel  Cressida **** should hold hands and take their leave.

I'm not too sure how Preeti Patel could have stood up to Idi Amin and fight him when she was less than one year old when her family was expelled from Uganda. Do you think she should have thrown a rattle at Amin?

• Like 1

On 12/02/2021 at 16:05, horsefly said:

Whenever Preeti Stupid opens her trap you're guaranteed something idiotic:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/priti-patel-disagrees-with-taking-a-knee-in-protest-against-racism-and-brands-blm-protests-dreadful/ar-BB1dCUDl?ocid=msedgntp

Home Secretary Priti Patel has said she disagrees with the act of taking a knee as a protest against racism, as she criticised Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

Ms Patel described the anti-racism protests - sparked by the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, USA, on May 25 last year after a white police officer held him down by pressing his knee into his neck for almost nine minutes - as "dreadful".

She also said she would not take a knee - the act of solidarity against racism carried out in Mr Floyd's memory - which has since been adopted by many sports stars and other public figures.

The Home Secretary told LBC radio: "Last summer was quite a moment with all the protest that we saw taking place.

"We saw policing as well coming under a great deal of pressure from some of the protest. I don't support protest and I also did not support the protests that were associated..."

I suspect the real reason she wouldn't take the knee is because she would never be physically able to haul that fat ar*se of hers back up again. This woman deserves nothing but contempt.

Ah, a white middle-aged, middle-class man lecturing a black woman on racism.

24 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Ah, a white middle-aged, middle-class man lecturing a black woman on racism.

Do we know that @horsefly is middle aged? 😀

I had him down as a bit younger than that but either way there is little doubt that Priti Patel is racist and that is only one of the many faults that make her totally unfit to hold the position that she does.

• Like 1