A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

After all the catastrophic decision making plaguing every moment of Boris's reign, he decided it was time to take his key cabinet ministers on a team-building away-day event:

24 minutes ago, horsefly said:

After all the catastrophic decision making plaguing every moment of Boris's reign, he decided it was time to take his key cabinet ministers on a team-building away-day event:

That brings back the memories lol. I remember watching that with my Grandad.

I see the Tories have slipped further behind Labour in the polls

as has Johnson against Starmer

which is rather odd, as Ricardo is usually so quick off the block with opinion polls

perhaps he missed this one 😛

On 17/01/2021 at 17:11, Bill said:

I see the Tories have slipped further behind Labour in the polls

as has Johnson against Starmer

which is rather odd, as Ricardo is usually so quick off the block with opinion polls

perhaps he missed this one 😛

Yep, Sunak not looking too clever either nowadays - I can scarely I believe it myself and yet I still can't see past Jeremy Hunt as the next Tory leader -  strange times indeed 🙄

3 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Yep, Sunak not looking too clever either nowadays - I can scarely I believe it myself and yet I still can't see past Jeremy Hunt as the next Tory leader -  strange times indeed 🙄

That will be a bonus for at least two on here who had a punt when I pointed out the odds were 25/1

Day after day this Tory rabble of spivs prove themselves to be political vermin. If they don't want to be compared to Na*zis they need to stop copying Goebbels' playbook:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tories-misleadingly-edit-keir-starmer-universal-credit-interview-while-accusing-labour-of-stunt/ar-BB1cRpS8?ocid=msedgntp

The Conservative Party misleadingly edited an interview with Keir Starmer to make it appear that he wants to cut benefits.

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Day after day this Tory rabble of spivs prove themselves to be political vermin. If they don't want to be compared to Na*zis they need to stop copying Goebbels' playbook:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tories-misleadingly-edit-keir-starmer-universal-credit-interview-while-accusing-labour-of-stunt/ar-BB1cRpS8?ocid=msedgntp

The Conservative Party misleadingly edited an interview with Keir Starmer to make it appear that he wants to cut benefits.

Political vermin - great turn of phrase and absolutely appropriate for this most deceitful, untrustworthy and malign government.

Think I'll be copying that and using it myself on occasions when I think you're not looking 😃

Edited by Creative Midfielder

4 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Political vermin - great turn of phrase and absolutely appropriate for this most deceitful, untrustworthy and malign government.

Think I'll be copying that and using it myself on occasions when I think you're not looking 😃

CM you have complete freedom to use any phrase of mine you like and as often as you can cram it in.

• Like 1

On 21/01/2021 at 07:13, Herman said:

Why ?

Do they think the volunteers and NHS are not capable of delivering ?. This might explain why where I am helping we are capable of administering in excess of 600 vaccinations a day, however we are receiving no more vaccine until next Friday and then only getting four hundred doses. This means in two weeks we will administer four hundred doses over 6 hours, when we could have administered ( based on a 5 day week ) 6000 doses.

O well clearly after Brexit we have money to burn, maybe this is the money he was talking about when he said the NHS would receive an additional £350 million a week, just forgot to mention it would be via his mates, rather than directly to the NHS.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

Not really sure that it's his fault but I'll enjoy him getting a bit of grief for a couple of days.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/23/minister-faces-fury-over-mass-covid-outbreak-at-top-government-agency

Our friend Paul did say we had to obey all instructions from the government, I just assumed he meant that would slow the virus down.

21 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Boris Johnson really can't do "statesmanly" can he? From his phone call with Biden

Boris Johnson has spoken to Joe Biden. Pic: Andrew Parsons/ No 10 Downing Street

I wonder what Biden has just said ? Maybe Boris you really are a complete wa****

Seriously though just glad that was not video call, how to embarrass the U.K. 

5 hours ago, Well b back said:

I wonder what Biden has just said ? Maybe Boris you really are a complete wa****

Seriously though just glad that was not video call, how to embarrass the U.K. 

Biden had to find an intellectual level at which it was possible to communicate with Boris, that Boris could actually understand. So he engaged him in a game of "Simon says": this is the moment Biden said, "Stick your arm in the air with your thumb up like a prat". Boris lost!

• Haha 2

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/traitor-pm-heckled-as-he-visits-flood-hit-area-of-worcestershire/vi-BB1d1tAR?ocid=msedgdhp

Boris caught out lying (again)? surely must be some mistake given his record of veracity and integrity. Seems he got "Bewdley done" with the same amount of success as he got "Brexit done".

Edited by horsefly

9 hours ago, Icecream Snow said:

Boris Johnson really can't do "statesmanly" can he? From his phone call with Biden

Boris Johnson has spoken to Joe Biden. Pic: Andrew Parsons/ No 10 Downing Street

There is a low level of petty childishness from two of our main papers that has helped lead our country into this mess. This country can't move on while these twattish fools lead the narrative.

Telegraph: Johnson first European leader to get a call from Biden.

Times: Johnson beats EU rivals to bag Biden call.

Grow up ffs.

8 hours ago, Herman said:

There is a low level of petty childishness from two of our main papers that has helped lead our country into this mess. This country can't move on while these twattish fools lead the narrative.

Grow up ffs.

Is that what Biden said to Johnson?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Herman said:

It isn't even true.  Straight after the election in November Biden phoned Trudeau in Canada first, then several European leaders including Johnson, Merkel and Macron.  He may possibly have phoned Johnson again last week, although the picture looks every inch a set-up.  

Edited by benchwarmer
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Well b back said:

Never watch the guy so no idea which party he supports, but the odds have just been slashed to 20/1 for Piers Morgan to be next PM in next 10 years and 10/1 this year, 6/4 if you can wait a few years.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/tv/piers-morgan-prime-minister-campaign-19703200

Well that would be ****ing grim. Have we not learnt anything from Trump that electing narcissistic blowhards with an outsized ego doesn't lead to good government? 

• Like 2

Now is not the time to look at the government's covid response says the PM, the man in charge of the government's covid response. 

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

Now is not the time to look at the government's covid response says the PM, the man in charge of the government's covid response. 

I think he was meaning the time will be when he is no linger PM.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Herman said:

or you might see that the person in charge (Johnson) had ducked out of the first COBRA meeting for a photo op outside number 10

and then skived off the next Four meetings

had next taken 12 days off to sort out the legal consequences of his lying to numerous women, and told staff not to send him any red boxes as he would not read them

and when he did finally appear all mist 2 weeks after, he chose to set up another photo op, not arrange s meeting to address what was then a massive problem

so at the crucial stages of the virus this lazy slug had gone awol yet again, as when he had to be dragged back from another holiday to deal with the riots in summer 2013

• Like 1