TIL 1010

Official Everton Match Thread.

4 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Football without a crowd is just an exercise in who has the best players. We don't.

No shame in that .... 

We have spent the majority of the season bottom of the league, with carrow road sold out!

No improvement, no crowd, no enthusiasm, no nothing. You are dead right in one aspect..We don't have the best players for sure.

Pretty pathetic this week. Couldn’t have got it more wrong if we tried. Game lost (once again) in the 20 minutes after half time when their manager changed tactics and they took the momentum. Game lost again due to pathetic defending from a set play.

we looked a lot better with Pukki and Buendia on.

the ultimate bland stops with our ambition less owners but Farke has had a shocker of a week. 

I have no doubt that we will auction off the family silver and sell 4/5/6 players.  I have little confidence that they will be replaced by players who are good enough to even compete in the top half of the Champs never mind the Prem.  A lot of the recruitment has been shocking and yet, for some, Webber still walks on water.

This season has been an embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

I have no doubt that we will auction off the family silver and sell 4/5/6 players.  I have little confidence that they will be replaced by players who are good enough to even compete in the top half of the Champs never mind the Prem.  A lot of the recruitment has been shocking and yet, for some, Webber still walks on water.

This season has been an embarrassment.

😂 so recruitment has been shocking yet we’ll sell 6 player who are our family silver! Would that include some players recruited?
The reality is we didn’t have money to spend and we’re a young team with limited experience which wasn’t good enough to stay up.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

Clear improvement. The players didn't give up. I see a bit of a fight in them. Fitness not quite there and still rust in our top players feet. Ok, a lot of rust. Farke trying different things is good, but also speak of some desperation. This match atleast proved that there is no better substitute for the usual starting line-up, but I like he's trying to seize initiative.

Now get over dreams of premier league. It wasn't over before the break. It is now.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Get Drmic off.  The most ineffective striker i have ever seen. Adam is 100% better

The guy is totally useless, Does absolutely nothing.

Wouldn't get in The Scum reserves side and yet here we are relying on him to score the goals that could potentially keep us in the EPL.

Absolute joke selection..

Must be first out the door at the end of the season even if we have to pay somebody to take him

• Like 1

Can't fault the effort but always a bit short of the required quality.

But we knew that didn't we.

Roll on normal football, soon please.

I understand the lineup tonight. We have our last chance match on Saturday. But I don't understand what went off on the pitch. An awful performance. No fire n the belly. No leadership. Same old tactics and formation.

If we are sure we are down, then try something different. Pass for passing sake is not working for us in the EPL because we don't have good enough players for that. Or to exploit it.

I am far from saying DF should go but we do need a shake up. We need an Injection of something different. He needs to realise that football evolves and we need to adapt to our personnel and tactics.

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

😂 so recruitment has been shocking yet we’ll sell 6 player who are our family silver! Would that include some players recruited?
The reality is we didn’t have money to spend and we’re a young team with limited experience which wasn’t good enough to stay up.

The last two windows have being shocking... Our players that may attract attention are youth team players here before Webber? Name one player in the last two transfer windows to make the slightest impact on the first team? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Given that we were discussing recruitment SINCE promotion - yes shocking. 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Troll on.  Carry on living in dreamland.  Which signings this season have been a success?

Furthermore -

Lewis, Aarons, Cantwell, Godfrey = not signed by Webber.  Maddison our last big sale was also not signed by Webber. 

Pukki, his form has dropped and his age might work against someone offering enough to sign him.

Buendia, possibly the only Webber signing with a decent resale value off the top of my head. But he is inconsistent and hasn't found the net this season so not sure if someone would stump up enough cash to sign him.

These are the 4/5/6 I was thinking of.

Looking forward to your list of Webber signings who have big resale values.......

Have you seriously considered our financial and status, do you really think we could buy in players to improve our starting 11, you guys need to accept we’re Norwich with a budget not a Chelsea!

Just now, Indy said:

Have you seriously considered our financial and status, do you really think we could buy in players to improve our starting 11, you guys need to accept we’re Norwich with a budget not a Chelsea!

Any chance of a list of these Webber signings pal?

Any chance of a list of these Webber signings pal?

I bet you were jumping up and down last year off us winning the championship with no one giving us a sniff! Now should I list the Webber signings to get us into the premiership three years ahead of plan Pal!

Edited by Indy

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

I bet you were jumping up and down last year off us winning the championship with no one giving us a sniff! Now should I list the Webber signings to get us into the premiership three years ahead of plan Pal!

You're not a Tory MP are you?

I’ve seen so much ****e on here, from Farke out to selling all our family silver, Webber out! Jesus a lot of over the top boring plastics who really need to consider that getting into the premiership is like winning the premiership for a club our size aand our financial muscle.........sad people with no joy or thankfulness to those who got us here.

3 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with Drmic, Duda and Rupp so far.   I hope all 3 prove me wrong today.

And did they? 

• Haha 2

You're not a Tory MP are you?

Nope, you’re not ten and used to being spoiled are you?

Edited by Indy

Just now, Harry53 said:

And did they? 

Nope all three utterly useless.....yet Duda would have cost 20 million! So money saved there!

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Nope you’re not ten are you and used to being spoiled are you?

Is that the best you've got, lol?😂

You're obviously not going to answer the question.  You were quick to jump in and laugh and say that this 'family silver' would include Webber signings, yet you won't or can't list them.  You also avoid the points made by other posters about the shocking recruitment during the last couple of transfer windows.

You're the one acting like a 10 year old because someone has a different opinion.  Diddums...

I'm not continuing this interminable 'debate'.  I don't argue with stupid....

Edited by norfolkbroadslim
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

What is it with you and Drmic ? 

He offers nothing. That's what

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

You do realize our owners have been with the club since 93? Maybe it's their job to improve the starting 11..... 4 times relegated. Magnificent record...

51 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Who would you have swapped him for? 

Kenny.

39 minutes ago, JF said:

“Just to worry Norwich fans more, Drmic is limping” I’m far from worrying about that..

It was the best news all night

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

Is a complete lose of confidence that being embarrassed in the top flight part of the "5 year plan" ... What is the final goal of this magnificent plan and when is the 5 year plan up?