Sign in to follow this  
daly

Maddison

Looked like one pissed off bunny sitting on the ground at the end of the game

Quite right. He should have stayed here, but now we have Buendia so we don’t want him back 😎

10 minutes ago, daly said:

Looked like one pissed off bunny sitting on the ground at the end of the game

He is a winner and he had just lost...

100% correct looked like a spoilt child, seemed reluctant to even shake hands at the end

13 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Brilliant player but let me down tonight with his attitude with city players at the end 

We did a lot of time wasting which is what he seemed to be complaining about, but who cares, everyone does. Krul with goal kicks and the substitutions were all used well (Pukki and Duda were conveniently right in the middle of the pitch when they were subbed so having the furthest to walk off), good game management.

He plays far too deep for Leicester - don't think Rodgers knows how to play him. Never got near our penalty area. Maclean and Duda were all over him. Barnes was much better. Aarons destroyed Chilwell and Godfrey/Hanley looked very solid most of the time. With Lewis scoring the winner and Krul in command of his area I'd say that was the best defensive performance of the season.

• Like 1

What did our fans expect him to do? Laugh and joke with us at the end after losing? Competitive sportsman. Incredibly good player.

• Like 1

I was only watching via Sky, but I did notice him applauding our fans when he went over to take corners on a number of occasions.

Couldn't give a **** what he does, he's not one of us anymore. Fans applauding him taking corners when the ball is outside the quadrant need to take a look at themselves 😜

• Like 1

Are people expecting him to seem happy just after he's lost?...its not a mark of disrespect, **note he doesn't play for us anymore ..

for the record , thats two games he's played against us this season and has looked ineffectual

Some on here were moaning about McLean a couple of days ago. In the first 15/20 minutes he was very quick to close Madison down, making him drop deeper to get the ball which made him less effective. Kenny does a lot of dirty work that some people don’t notice in my opinion 

• Like 2