Sign in to follow this  
Foxy2600

FA Cup vs Burnley....Distraction? Chance? Decent Cup run?

I have to be positive. We are relegated and its of no consequence.....we've been there before - ad nauseum!

But a proper effort Into the 5th Round? I'm sure Mr Dyche would give us a bye ;-)) 

10 hours ago, Nono said:

We will make changes as well. 

Who cares about a couple of cup games. 

Me.

We're likely to go down anyway. I'd rather have a fun cup run and finish bottom than rotate, go out and finish 19th.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, king canary said:

Me.

We're likely to go down anyway. I'd rather have a fun cup run and finish bottom than rotate, go out and finish 19th.

Agree, every game, league or cup, 100% commitment,  play the best team available  for every game.  We play with and for Pride.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Agree, every game, league or cup, 100% commitment,  play the best team available  for every game.  We play with and for Pride.  

Absolutely this. I'm desperate for us to win on Saturday. In the 5th and 6th rounds, if we come up against a 'big' team, there will be European games happening around then, as well as their battle for European positions in the PL. We've proved that we can perform well against the big teams, so if they're resting half a dozen players then why shouldn't we progress?

If you offered me relegation plus an FA Cup Final at Wembley right now, I'd bite your hand off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Absolutely this. I'm desperate for us to win on Saturday. In the 5th and 6th rounds, if we come up against a 'big' team, there will be European games happening around then, as well as their battle for European positions in the PL. We've proved that we can perform well against the big teams, so if they're resting half a dozen players then why shouldn't we progress?

If you offered me relegation plus an FA Cup Final at Wembley right now, I'd bite your hand off.

Me too. Even a semi-final.

Cup run would be great. Even everyone at Carrow Road must be thinking of relegation and if Webber isn't then he isn't doing his job. So lets  go for it and try and get the team to Wembley.

Best we can ever hope for as a City fan these days is an FA Cup win.

Its the one thing i want to see before i pop off this mortal coil. Been two two FA Cup semis and we didn't really turn up in either.

My poor Dad ( now sadly no longer with us) went to all three we have played in.

• Like 1