Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Draw for 4th round of the FA Cup

6 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Dyche  defo wants to stay up ... he’ll put a bunch of boys out 

I would hope Farke does too even if some on here want a swift return to the Chump. The following weekend it's Newcastle away which is very winnable and much more important.

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

We can all wish

I didn't say you'd manage to get your boxers and trousers off.....in time......

• Haha 1

Leeds look very good for progressing in the cup on the evidence so far. Outplaying Arsenal from minute one. Wonder if they can sustain the pressing though.

24 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Leeds look very good for progressing in the cup on the evidence so far. Outplaying Arsenal from minute one. Wonder if they can sustain the pressing though.

I have a feeling it’ll be the classic smash and grab, where Arsenal punish them for not taking all those chances before Leeds run out of steam in the second half. Where have we seen that before? 😉

29 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Go support leeds then

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Your not allowed to praise other teams or criticise the ownership on here so fair comment. 

Leeds now try and play the way we did. On Motd they say we are naive and stupid but if its Leeds its a different story.

23 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Your not allowed to praise other teams or criticise the ownership on here so fair comment. 

Apologies all round then. I like to watch good football that's all.

41 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Go support leeds then

By the way Ward 3 there are probably very few people who dislike Leeds over the years as much as I do (and have many reasons) but they played some very good stuff in that first half. And last season the 1-3 win at Elland Road was the most proud I've been of any Norwich team in a long while. We outfought them.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

By the way Ward 3 there are probably very few people who dislike Leeds over the years as much as I do (and have many reasons) but they played some very good stuff in that first half. And last season the 1-3 win at Elland Road was the most proud I've been of any Norwich team in a long while. We outfought them.

Outfought them.... outthought them.......... outplayed them....... outscored them..... out everythinged them really 😄😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can't bear the thought of Leeds replacing us in the Premier League.

Worse might come when they try and poach our young players.

But life goes round.

14 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Leeds now try and play the way we did. On Motd they say we are naive and stupid but if its Leeds its a different story.

I like the idea that Bielsa, one of the best tacticians in the game, is suddenly copying us...

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I like the idea that Bielsa, one of the best tacticians in the game, is suddenly copying us...

Pretty much. Hes never seen a daniel farke team.

From what we've learnt watching us this season that Leeds team would need significant investment to compete in the Premier League week in week out. They are a good side, possibly stronger defensively than us, but relegation fodder as is.