Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Playoffs...

[quote user="king canary"]Godfrey looks like a player. I''m pleased we kept Tettey but I hope that doesn''t stifle his route to our first team.[/quote]

It shouldn''t. Tettey''s knees means he won''t play every match so opportunities should be there.

Fulham are also second top scorers in the division so fans have a bit more faith that they know what they are doing with the ball...

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Fulham just had the ball on the half way line, went back to the keeper. Nobody booed.[/quote]
Good tactics when you''re 2-0 up but not so clever when you''re 2-0 down

Fulham have significantly better strikers who take chances more often than not. But then they could afford to loan Mitrovic, who I imagine would suit our system well.

Mitrovic has scored more goals in his half season loan than Nelson, Srebeny and Jerome did combined for us all season.

Watched last 30 minutes of Fulham. Think they are one of the best teams in the Champs this year. Attacked with penetration and midfield superbly technically gifted. Just showed me what we missed this year. We may have matched Derby, Cardiff and Boro for playing style at times but Farke should watch playbacks of Fulham to see how you should play. Having the money to buy Mitrovic on loan though was a massive plus.

Oh bugger, another midweek trip to Middlesboro, next season then. At least Sunderland went down, but the powers that be, will probably replace that fixture, with Blackburn (again)

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Oh bugger, another midweek trip to Middlesboro, next season then. At least Sunderland went down, but the powers that be, will probably replace that fixture, with Blackburn (again)[/quote]''I''ve noticed that the last 2 seasons that some of the closest games(me being in Scotland) are put on as the midweek fixtures.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Boro 2 shots on target over 180 mins....[/quote]

Have they been looking at us for inspiration?

Bet Farke is mighty jealous of those stats!

Congrats to ex Wroxham striker Paul Warne on reaching Wembley, not bad for someone who didn''t want to be a manager!