Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Match thread

Our set pieces are as dangerous as a snurf gun.

We''ve been utter garbage all season, only really looking decent when we ignore all the tippy tappy rubbish and go for the throat which unfortunately, hasn''t happened too often. Those who say it is a transition season are right, we''ve transitioned from a decent attacking team to a woeful possession team who can''t score and can''t defend.
It''s not going to get better with this team in charge, at management, coaching or boardroom level. We are going from bad to worse, ever single week. 
Delia has taken this club as far as it can go. Board out.

Would it be wrong for Norwich fans to go and fill Portman Rd till the end of the season? Just to send Webber a little message. I suppose if it was something to consider it would be wrong to do it while the play-offs are still possibility for either of us.

Only two centre halves and no Tettey away from home is asking for trouble.

As for the comments about Germans, only one of the seven signed are playing today.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Hey, but Webbo sez......"If you aren''t happy......g''urn support someone else then".......[/quote]Needs to be careful what what he says. I''ll be here a lot longer than him.

As for the comments about Germans, only one of the seven signed are playing today.

So aren''t our coaching staff German?

"Yes we are dung. And it doesn''t bode well for next season."

Me too. I had some optimism that with a season under their collective belt our new boys, from players, up to Farke and on to Webber and co. along with a few additions up front might actually and finally get their act together and that we would be a force.

Yet nothing changes. We are vulnerable defensively and toothless up front without any signs of improvement.

I am now thinking that Farke should have until Xmas to show signs that he is capable and not out of his depth. All excuses for this season will no longer be valid.

The personnel in defence seem ok, yet they are consistently found out.

Midfield is ok if used correctly.

I would shift Oliveira (waster) Watkins (waste of money) and think twice about Murphy.

Is Sbreny really an answer? I think we all really know the truth of that, but apparently he needs time.

So we are 3-1 down, they have a corner and we bring everyone back to mark four of theirs.

And now because of our lack of depth the only change he can make is Lewis on for Husband.

Absolutely agree about Farke having until Xmas, if we aren''t in contention for a top six place by then he can''t complain about being shown the door.

If Lewis is fit enough for th bench and to come on, then why didn''t we play Raggett and 5/3 at the back. Couldn''t be much worse.

Yet another header.

They count as much as a tap in from a foot Farke!

We''re ahead on the possession stats and have had 12 shots but tellingly only 1 on target and now we''ve conceded a fourth! This is just piss poor all round, a major rethink is needed in 6 games time otherwise its League 1 for us!

To be fair though it was all over for this season once we sold Pritchard.  Everything that has followed has been pretty inevitable.  Sad times....

Lets face it.

Zimmerman is poor in a back four.

Vrancic plays one good pass a game but is a passenger the remainder.

Murphy can''t deliver.

Oliveira can''t score.

We have relied on Gunn and Maddison all season and both of them may be gone so we are hardly building for next season are we.

-8 goal difference! What is there to give us a semblence of optimism for next season, as we stand all we seem to look forward to is a relegation battle. The fault lays at the very top imo, times up Delia!

Is it Marcus Edwards or Buster on the bench.

Get him on for crying out loud.

Unless he''s refused.