Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Positives from tonight

The only positive I can see is that I managed to get home without throwing myself in front of a car.

That the fans have started to lay the blame where it deserves to be laid. At the top

Only positive was the small section of fans who finally found their voice and aimed hostilities towards our tin pot owners. God bless them. Long, long, long overdue.

Chant from the snake pit to block A “ stand up if you’re not the grass, stand up if you’re not the grass”. Think I spotted him 😉

There are always positives - Jamal Lewis for one.  Pritchard getting more minutes and match fitness. Gunn made some terrific saves. Horrible match, but positives are always there - if you want to see them.

LDC have you been drinking Delian delusional ale? I''m surprised you didn''t mention how positively green the grass was!

[quote user="lake district canary"]There are always positives - Jamal Lewis for one.  Pritchard getting more minutes and match fitness. Gunn made some terrific saves. Horrible match, but positives are always there - if you want to see them.

[/quote]Did you see Pritchard at the end looked totally dejected and pissed off like many of the supporters.

[quote user="ridgeman"][quote user="lake district canary"]There are always positives - Jamal Lewis for one.  Pritchard getting more minutes and match fitness. Gunn made some terrific saves. Horrible match, but positives are always there - if you want to see them. [/quote]Did you see Pritchard at the end looked totally dejected and pissed off like many of the supporters.[/quote]Well that is a good sign. If he looked anything other than p*ssed off, that would be a concern.

Sorry but there are NO positives from tonight.

If that''s the performance you get from double training sessions perhaps we need three - They blew us away.

The body language of our players told you all you needed to know. Spineless.

[quote user="lake district canary"]There are always positives - Jamal Lewis for one.  Pritchard getting more minutes and match fitness. Gunn made some terrific saves. Horrible match, but positives are always there - if you want to see them. [/quote]How can that possibly be a positive ?FFS....we were playing Brentford not Barcelona.