Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match goers - are you prepared?

I will be there tomorrow and will react to the situation as it develops as will most supporters who will be in carrow rd, unlike the attention seeking troll who won''t be there therefore will have no idea of the whole picture

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]FAO Morty

Morty could you get LDC a job with you ? take him away for a bit, change of scenery might benefit him, away from all the sheep and would be doing us all a massive favour, especially if you could get hold of his keyboard and gently drop it into the sea or the likes ?[/quote]Lessingham, are you seriously suggesting Morty and LDC on a ship in the Gulf of Mexico (I think that''s where Morty''s been) TOGETHER?  Didn''t they have enough trouble with the BP oil spill over there?[;)]

Old Robert

Lessingham, are you seriously suggesting Morty and LDC on a ship in the Gulf of Mexico (I think that''s where Morty''s been) TOGETHER? Didn''t they have enough trouble with the BP oil spill over there?Wink [;)]

Not necessarily has to be Morty, just don''t know who else works far enough away to give us all a break ;-)

Wasn''t that i wished ill on Morty, or any poor South Americans or rare sea life etc.

I somehow don''t think he would be suited to working on a ship, and its fairly likely we would "float test" him before too long.

Well i''ve paid for my season ticket, and i will do what i like.

Had you paid for a seat or are attending you can do what you like.

One thing i will never do is tell any other supporter what they can and can''t do , or lecture to them like little naughty school boys , it''s upto them how they feel towards any given situation.

"You pay your money and you do as you please" is the cry. Well on your

own heads be it.  I''m actually getting a bit fed up with all the

histrionics that surrounds our club and it''s about time someone spelled

it out to some of you.  If you won''t take it from me, fair enough, but

someone has to say it imo.  If we are losing a match by 3 or 4, yes,

shout all you like, but at one goal down, which happened in the last two

matches, barracking the manager is a damaging exercise.  You''re angry, I

get it, but I just hope some of you think before you start shouting for

a change.  I''ve been twice to CR this season and got quite angry at hearing booing at one or two players so my anger and the threads I am getting so much flack about are genuine - as if I was able have come to the Huddersfield game I would have been furious there at the chanting "you don''t know what you''re doing" at the manager, the same as I was furious, watching from here.  So get off your high horses, this thread wasn''t telling you what to do - it was merely asking you to think about it.  So think about it.

LDC

Its the references to Numpties and Nonces that have done you know favours in my opinion, you seem to blame everyone else from this misguided moral highpoint that you occupy in your mind, sad really.

Maybe you should change your name to something else, don''t see how you can justify using "canary" when you all you do is talk down to those attend matches.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]LDC

Its the references to Numpties and Nonces that have done you know favours in my opinion, you seem to blame everyone else from this misguided moral highpoint that you occupy in your mind, sad really.

Maybe you should change your name to something else, don''t see how you can justify using "canary" when you all you do is talk down to those attend matches.[/quote]

The numpty thread was done in anger - and I apologised for it - the

"nonce" thing was just a stupid mistake. You can do as you like if you pay your money. Do it. Chant against the manager mid-match. But then if you do, it is you have lost any moral high ground, imo.  I''m a nobody, I don''t even go to many matches anymore.  But as a football supporter I know that one thing you never do is chant against your own mid-match.  You support them to the end.  If you lose the match or are unhappy, you can boo and hiss all you like at the end - but during - you have to show some self-restraint.   Imo. And it''s high time some people

got off the "he''s trolling" bandwagon and instead started to actually address the issues I raise. The crowd are an important part of a football match - it would be rather nice if some would acknowledge that they do have a part to play and that positive or negative they affect proceedings.  Chanting against the manager in the middle of a close match is a negative thing by any stretch of the imagination.  Why can no-one see that?

[quote user="lake district canary"]The numpty thread was done in anger - and I apologised for it - the

"nonce" thing was just a stupid mistake. [/quote]Not forgetting of course your thread claiming someone had died who may well not in fact be dead.

LDC mentioning ''nonce'' is never a mistake. You know what that means right? I''m genuinely surprised you''ve not been banned yet.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]New year, new strategy.How''s about we all make a concerted effort not to reply to Lakey''s increasingly desperate long-distance lectures? Please, let''s give it a go.Just imagine how satisfying it would be to watch one of his attention-seeking threads sink like a stone to the bottom of the board.[/quote]Bump. Don''t reply to him, you''re just giving him what he wants![/quote]Can we try again? If you engage him in debate, you will just get more of the pompous s**t that''s driving us all up the wall. Please, for the sake of this board, stop feeding the troll.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morgan

LDC mentioning ''nonce'' is never a mistake. You know what that means right? I''m genuinely surprised you''ve not been banned yet.

This[/quote]Hopefully the folks who rat me up for far less than this, are reading.....

Feedthewolf - so many people on this thread refer to LDC as a troll and then do exactly what a troll would want them to do! So I fully agree with you.

I won''t get annoyed by him and will occasionally answer his points but will not resort to petty meaningless abuse because if, in fact, LDC is a troll then that must be what he thrives on.

If it is such utter dribble that he writes (and I have seen plenty which I would not bother to reply to) then instead of encouraging him with replies just ignore the thread.

That''s not too difficult to understand is it?

Lol.  You''re...so vain....I bet you think this song is about you....Morgan/LC - The word ''nonce'' was to me like the word ''numpty'' - in other words a made up and harmless nonsense label. You can believe that or not, it''s up to you.