Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match goers - are you prepared?

[quote user="Jim Borrison"]On this trajectory, LDC, you will become the forum''s "New Wizard" by 12th January.

1) doesn''t attend matches

2) doesn''t understand football

3) doesn''t accept he is ever wrong

4) deliberately takes extreme positions when starting threads

5) deliberately takes contrary positions when starting threads

6) keeps threads alive long after their rightful date of death

7) labels anyone who disagrees as a "keyboard warrior" (the irony!)[/quote]Difference being JB, as could be seen by the thread after Wiz died, was that there was a fondness for Wiz on here even with his faults, I doubt that is the case with LDC.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I have not made my mind up Lessingham whether it will be a rallying cry this morning or a lecture tonight if it all goes Pete Tong this afternoon.[/quote]Either way, let''s see if we can collectively do better at ignoring it. This one has already stretched to seven pages when it wasn''t worth the bandwidth consumed to post it.

[quote user="Len"]At least LDC is clear on the manager issue. He''s clear on wanting to win and wanting the manager to stay, unlike serveral on here who adopt a contrary position on the subject.[/quote]

No. I want us to win and I want the manager to succeed.  There is a difference.

Yellow Wal wrote the following post at 01/01/2017 3:31 PM:

LDC, if the manager does what he is paid quite handsomely to do, which is to provide the club with a team that plays well and wins, he will have nothing to worry about.

The hostility will then only be for the opposition, the ref and linesmen.

So, you see, it really is in his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------You see LDC ............ that''s all that was needed!