Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 6

Morning all and Good Luck LDC and Platonic.

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Osasuna HOME WIN

MM - RB Leipzig -v- BORUSSIA DORTMUND AWAY WIN

For the Norwich match Timm to score any time 😀

To the south cost for me

Portsmouth V Wycombe Home win

For the match bet - Quickly winning the hearts of the Carrow Road faithful I predict another huge step in his rise in popularity and Take Pinto to score at anytime.

Holland for me this week, please LDC.

Away win for PSV who are at NEC, Sat 6.45pm ko.

I''m sticking with a City win 3-1 (has to come good soon) as AN and the boys go about putting things right after Birmingham.

Good luck to LDC and Platonic and have a great weekend all.

The Norrland Section of the Swedish Division 2.Sandviken to win at home against Anundsjo.Sandviken are top with a 9-0-0 and 29/4 home record but are by no means yet certain of the one promotion place. Anundsjo are one from bottom with a1-1-8 and 11/26 away record.The current odds are 1/10.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Tettey as an anytime goalscorer, at 7/1.Good luck to all!

I can do 15th dad ☺

I''m gonna risk it for a biscuit and go for a Norwich home win!!!

For the Norwich bet: tettey to score anytime

Good luck!!

This week, I''m going back into the wonderful world of the National League and Eastleigh to beat struggling Southport.For the Norwich bet, I''m going for Oliviera to score a debut goal albeit almost certainly from the bench.Good luck everyone.

I''m also going for a home win for Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) v. Backa Palanka.

CZ are W3 D1 L0 F13 A3 at home and BP are W0 D0 L3 F1 A4 away.

Good Luck, LDC!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, Platonic!

Good Luck to Colin LDC and Platonic!

Leipzig v DORTMUND - AWAY WIN @ 8/13

Norwich bet

Cardiff to sneak it 0-1 @ 14/1 for an insurance bet

Leedscanary

Righto, I''ve crunched the numbers and read your suggestions and below are my picks for the Norwich match:

Norwich WIN - £5

Norwich to have more corners in first half - £2 (Thanks Molly, this does sound like value)

Brady to score first £1

Correct score Norwich 3-0 £1

Oliveira to score any time £1

In general I think this should be an easy home win against a side that travels badly and has had a fairly bad start to the season. But what do I know eh!?

Good luck all!

Right guys, thanks for all the great picks.  I''m going to play as safe as I can and have mostly chosen the ones that  have got the most picks combined with  the best odds - my pick is the Sporting match.Sporting Lisbon v Moreirense               - home win -        1/4      (Chelle City/LDC)Porto v Guimaraes                                 - home win -        1/3      (Feed The Wolf)Juventus v Sassuolo                               - home win -        1/3      (Hammond/JB/Til)Red Star Belgrade v FK Backa BP        - home win -        1/7      (Molly Windley/Cosmic)Real Madrid v Ossasuna                        - home win -        1/14    (MMMK/DDD/Swindon)FC Copenhagen v Odense BK               - home win  -       4/9      (Diesel Doris)Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!

Good luck LDC & Platonic and all the other PuPs.
This week''s tips from the wilds of Worcestershire are:
Reggie thinks WBA will win away 1-0, at 8/1, and Norwich will draw 0-0 at 11/1.  Think he needs speaking to ....
I''m going for a Huddersfield away win at Leeds, 6/4, and Pilkington to score at 14/5.
Think there must be summat in''t water.

Buonasera tutti...in bocca al lupo LDC and Platonic..

Varde vs Brondy Women - away win

As for the Norwich bet, the typical coaching reaction to a poor defeat and an important game is to control the controllable, focus on defence and tighten the shape. Suspect fairly quickly instinct will take over and perhaps a lucky early goal will get the players and the crowd flowing..

Some good play, strong lead, unnecessary concession, late worries, ultimately 2-1 home win...

Parma 👌👏😘

Caro Nutella,

Will send you extra £10 for a one-off Pups bet on tomorrow''s fight between Golovkin and Kell Brook.

The current odds are 7-1 against Kell in a two-horse race. Boxing has an interesting and chequered history on such occasions...

£10 on Kell to win, all proceeds to Pups..

Parma 👌👍🏼👏😎😎👊🏼👊🏼💰💰💰

[quote user="Platonic"]Righto, I''ve crunched the numbers and read your suggestions and below are my picks for the Norwich match:

Norwich WIN - £5

Norwich to have more corners in first half - £2 (Thanks Molly, this does sound like value)

Brady to score first £1

Correct score Norwich 3-0 £1

Oliveira to score any time £1

In general I think this should be an easy home win against a side that travels badly and has had a fairly bad start to the season. But what do I know eh!?

Good luck all![/quote]
I love these thank you Platonic. I think you''ve chosen well and I love that a City win means we''re in the money regardless! I think my grandson is with me tomorrow so I''m going to have him counting corners.....
I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich to win

£5.00 Bet

8/13

£8.07

Norwich most 1st

half corners

£2.00 Bill

Hill

8/13

£3.23

Brady first goal

£1.00 Bet

9/1

£10.00

Norwich to win 3-0

£1.00 Bet

11/1

£12.00

Oliveira to score any time

£1.00 Bet

8/5

£2.60

Good luck buddy, If City win then PUPs win[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Right guys, thanks for all the great picks.  I''m going to play as safe as I can and have mostly chosen the ones that  have got the most picks combined with  the best odds - my pick is the Sporting match.Sporting Lisbon v Moreirense               - home win -        1/4      (Chelle City/LDC)Porto v Guimaraes                                 - home win -        1/3      (Feed The Wolf)Juventus v Sassuolo                               - home win -        1/3      (Hammond/JB/Til)Red Star Belgrade v FK Backa BP        - home win -        1/7      (Molly Windley/Cosmic)Real Madrid v Ossasuna                        - home win -        1/14    (MMMK/DDD/Swindon)FC Copenhagen v Odense BK               - home win  -       4/9      (Diesel Doris)Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!

[/quote]
Great job Lakey thank you. I love your strategy. I think we''ve got a brilliant chance of winning with these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £39.30. Here are the details : -

Real Madrid

-         

-

1/14

-         

-

15:00

Sat

FC Copenhagen

-         

4/9

-

15:00

Sat

Juventus

-         

1/3

-

17:00

Sat

Red

Star Belgrade

-

1/7

-

17:00

Sat

Sporting

Lisbon

-

1/4

-

18:15

Sat

Porto

-

1/3

-

20:30

Sat

These are all tomorrow so we will know our fate by the time MOTD comes on. Good luck Lakey and all you PUPs! Hope to see many of you in the Nelson hopefully after Nelson scores....
[:)]

Apologies for being late but i will again have a.....

Portsmouth home win.

Good luck to one and all.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Caro Nutella,

Will send you extra £10 for a one-off Pups bet on tomorrow''s fight between Golovkin and Kell Brook.

The current odds are 7-1 against Kell in a two-horse race. Boxing has an interesting and chequered history on such occasions...

£10 on Kell to win, all proceeds to Pups..

Parma 👌👍🏼👏😎😎👊🏼👊🏼💰💰💰[/quote]
Thanks for your continued generosity Parma. You''re a real star buddy.
I know nothing about boxing so I''ve checked this out on oddschecker and the best available odds is Sky Bet at 5/1. I don''t have Sky Bet so I''ve placed it with Bet365 at 9/2. Hope that''s ok buddy. 

Kell Brook to win

£10.00 Bet

9/2

£55.00

Good luck buddy[:)]

Whoops, sorry just realised that psg last night.

I''ll change my pick please to QPR to beat Blackburn

Thanks

Halftime from the so far dry blanket area : -

Me and Liam reckon we came from behind to win 2-1 on corners. In other news Real are winning 3-0 but Copenhagen still 0-0.

If we won the corners thing, that''s £11 plus a quid back (Oliviera bet default because he wasn''t in squad) from the match bet!

Meanwhile, finally broke my duck thanks to actually picking a game that hasn''t ended in a draw for the first time this season. Thanks Plymouth!

Real Madrid are home and dry, and the good news is Copenhagen have also won 2-0

Yes!! Well done Platonic. You''re well good at this buddy!

Copenhagen finally scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins. Juve have no such trouble. 3-0 up already :)