Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

The Czech FNLKarvina to win at home agsinst Sigma Olomouc II.Karvina, with a 9-1-1 and 22/2 home record, are third, with a good chance still of promotion, so plenty to play for.Sigma Olomouc II, with a 1-0-11 and 10/33 record, can still avoid relegation, so potentially will also be motivated.The current odds are 1/4.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Ryan Bennett to score any time, at 25/1.Good luck to all!

Purple - Ryan B is on my list Ive pencilled in subject to team news but odds for anytime I saw were 14/1 ??

CA

Can get 25/1 on Bet 365 Diane. In all cases I will get the best odds between the two sites.

TGD and CA - I''m out until late this evening so don''t worry if I don''t respond to your selections. Good luck[:)]

Heading to Germany this week...

DORTMUND V WOLFSBURG....Home win

Good luck Drinksand allthis weeks pup''s.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Drinks, nutty is normally ok with late Friday or even early Saturday morning if that helps.[/quote]Plus it gives you more options to consider.

At b365 odds of 1.29 (2/7) and 6.5 (11/2) for an Arsenal win and draw respectively, I''d put £1.55 @ 1.29 for an Arsenal win and 45p @ 6.5 for a draw. Arsenal win and you get £2 (ie your stake back), a draw gets you £2.92.Good luck CA.

Good luck Paul, great guy always a pleasure to see you mate - although it''s been a while...

Southend v BRADFORD CITY - AWAY WIN 5/6

I really fancy Bradford to continue their recent good form and maintain their playoff push.

And for Cityangel, another who it''s always a real pleasure to see and speak to for the City bet I have a friend who swears by betting on televised games to finish 3-2. The amount of times it happens over the course of the season is amazing once he''d let me into his secret.

So, how about a quid on Arsenal to win 3-2 @ 25/1 and 50p on Norwich to win 3-2 @ 66/1

Leedscanary

ps - count me in for the Euro bet Eddie

This week I''ll go for Leverkusen to beat Hertha Berlin. For the match bet both teams to score. As for the euros you can count me in Eddie.

Good evening all.This week I am off to Denmark and a Saturday afternoon game - Hobro IK vs Sonderjyske - away winHobro are bottom of the table with 12 points from 26 games (goal difference -38).  Sonderjyske are second in the table with 46 points from 26 games (goal difference +13).  Hobro have the worst home record in the league - P12 W1 D4 L7 F9 A24 GD-17.  Sonderjyske have the best away record in the league P14 W7 D3 L4 F16 A13 GD-3.  Hobro are bottom of the form table, last 6 games (W0, D2, L4), Sonderjyske are third (W3, D2, L1).For the match bet - A correct score and scorer of Arsenal 1-1 Norwich AND Ryan Bennett to score last.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Drinks & Angel.  [:)][Y]

We''ve got our internet back, we''ve got our internet back!

I got a cheeky text earlier today asking where my selection...so here it is!

Stoke City to do us a favour and beat Sunderland.

I do believe any other result that game will see us all but down!

So with Stoke doing us a favour for the Norwich Bet, I firmly expect Norwich to let the chance to get out of the relegation zone to slip us by. We seem the idea team to play when a player/team needs a confidence boost.

Oliver Giroud hasn''t scored in 14 I believe we''re the idea team for him to pounce and grab a couple. Especially with Mr Klose out!

Giroud to score 2 or more.

Good luck Dad!.....I can hear you clicking through page after page of team form upstairs, and mum asking why you aren''t moving boxes around etc

"I''m the picker this week, i''m in the hot seat"...LOL!!

Good Luck CityAngel too!!

Championship for me this week - Ipswich vs MK Dons - home win.

Good luck all PUP''s

Right then Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for your selections i count a total of 25 different selections with very few duplicated! ( which doesn''t make it any easier.)

At this time of the season I always look for teams who still have things to play for especially if they are playing teams who season is all but over. With this at the back of my mind I have come up with the final 6 as follows

Atl Madrid v Rayo Vallecano Home win (Chellecity & Twido)

Barnsley v Colchester Home Win (Jelly & Vanwink)

Bayern Munich V Munchengladbeck Home win (Diesel)

Crewe V Doncaster Away win (Lappin)

York V Bristol Rovers Away Win (Graham Humphreys)

and Finally my pick

Stevenage V Wimbledon away win (all my own work)

Well while we are biting our nails over the two north east clubs results these might give us some distraction before our boys take to the field.

Thanks to everybody for the excellent selections and although I haven''t selected either I hope Molly and Nana selection both come in

Well here''s hoping and fingers crossed good luck to CA with the match bet let''s try and land a winning treble tomorrow you, me and the City!

Sorry Nutty, didn''t mean to be this late [:$]
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, a difficult game to predict for as hate betting against us but my main priority is to win some money to swell our pot for the csf, so please forgive me for negative thoughts
Norwich to win £2
Draw 2-2 £1
Ryan B to score anytime £1
Mertesaker to score anytime £1
Arsenal to win 3-1 Giroud to score anytime £2
Arsenal to win 4-1 £2
Redmond to score last goal £1

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Right then Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for your selections i count a total of 25 different selections with very few duplicated! ( which doesn''t make it any easier.)

At this time of the season I always look for teams who still have things to play for especially if they are playing teams who season is all but over. With this at the back of my mind I have come up with the final 6 as follows

Atl Madrid v Rayo Vallecano Home win (Chellecity & Twido)

Barnsley v Colchester Home Win (Jelly & Vanwink)

Bayern Munich V Munchengladbeck Home win (Diesel)

Crewe V Doncaster Away win (Lappin)

York V Bristol Rovers Away Win (Graham Humphreys)

and Finally my pick

Stevenage V Wimbledon away win (all my own work)

Well while we are biting our nails over the two north east clubs results these might give us some distraction before our boys take to the field.

Thanks to everybody for the excellent selections and although I haven''t selected either I hope Molly and Nana selection both come in

Well here''s hoping and fingers crossed good luck to CA with the match bet let''s try and land a winning treble tomorrow you, me and the City![/quote]

Thanks Paul. I love these buddy. And I love the potential return too. It''s an exciting £120.49. This certainly does give us smething to follow as we await our game at tea time. Here are the details ; -

Bayern

Munich

-       

-

4/9

-       

-

14:30

Sat

Barnsley

-       

4/9

-

15:00

Sat

Doncaster

-       

8/13

-

Sat

Bristol

Rovers

-

1/2

-

Sat

Wimbledon

-

5/6

-

Sat

Atletico

Madrid

-

3/10

-

17:15

Sat

All tomorrow. Good luck buddy[Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry Nutty, didn''t mean to be this late [:$]
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, a difficult game to predict for as hate betting against us but my main priority is to win some money to swell our pot for the csf, so please forgive me for negative thoughts
Norwich to win £2
Draw 2-2 £1
Ryan B to score anytime £1
Mertesaker to score anytime £1
Arsenal to win 3-1 Giroud to score anytime £2
Arsenal to win 4-1 £2
Redmond to score last goal £1

[/quote]

No worries Diane. I''m allowed up late if it''s not a school night [:D] I love these picks. You were really brave to take it on and I love that you''ve covered so many positive possibilities too. Us City fans are forever hopeful and I hope we all get our reward tomorrow and over the next couple of weeks. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich

to win

£2.00

Bill Hill

11/1

£24.00

Draw

2-2

£1.00

Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Ryan

Bennett to score anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

Mertesaker

to score anytime

£1.00

Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

Arsenal

win 3-1 Giroud to score anytime

£2.00

Bet 365

16/1

£34.00

Arsenal

win 4-1

£2.00

Bet 365

18/1

£38.00

Redmond

to score last goal

£1.00

Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

Good luck Diane[Y]

Which just leaves me with Purple''s penalty pledge. Thanks Purple, 16/1 in such an important game would be the best time for us to break the hoodoo!

Norwich

to score a penalty

£2.50

Bet 365

16/1

£42.50

Good luck Purple and all you PUPs[Y]

Sorry I''m late - I''m on a stag do. Didn''t know where we were going until we got to the airport, and turns out I''m in Munich! We all have bright orange T-shirts with an illustration of Gossy''s volley on the front. Because of the raised arm, it looks a little like a fascist salute, and because of the orange everyone keeps thinking we''re Dutch. Awks.

Anyway, my pick is Atletico Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano please. Missed the boat on the Norwich bet, sorry :(

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Bayern play Borrussia M'' buddy I assume you meant that.

And they''re 1-0 already :)[/quote]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.

OK. Thanks buddy and good luck.

Someone picking women''s games is nearly as good as a woman being above the old boy in our table :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"].

Someone picking women''s games is nearly as good as a woman being above the old boy in our table :)[/quote]Yeah but it ain''t happening now is it ? [:D]