Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

[quote user="93vintage"]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.[/quote]Twenty two fit blue eyed blondes is rather appealing. [H]

[quote user="93vintage"]Hard luck TGD. We need Wimbledon and Barnsley to get a goal.....[/quote]....and Doncaster.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Come on Nutty, hurry up with that table![/quote]Patience broady as Juve have yet to play. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Come on Nutty, hurry up with that table![/quote]Patience broady as Juve have yet to play. [:D][/quote]Aye, but what were Juve''s odds Tilly?

Hard luck TGD, I didn''t have much luck either but we both tried our best and thats all that matters

It wasn''t meant to be. But you both stepped up when we needed you. We''ll win again soon and that win will be for us all as ever. Thanks both of you :)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Come on Nutty, hurry up with that table![/quote]Patience broady as Juve have yet to play. [:D][/quote]Aye, but what were Juve''s odds Tilly?[/quote] 4/7 against my 1/3 will still keep you below me in the table broady so your best hope is that Juve slip up. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]BTW, where did you get 4/7 from?[/quote]Bet365.[/quote]They weren''t the odds I had.  It''s going to be a lot closer than you think old boy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="93vintage"]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.[/quote]Twenty two fit blue eyed blondes is rather appealing. [H][/quote]Hot off the press - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cVHKax7-8]Bayern München 5-0 Bayer Leverkusen[/url].

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="93vintage"]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.[/quote]Twenty two fit blue eyed blondes is rather appealing. [H][/quote]Hot off the press - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cVHKax7-8]Bayern München 5-0 Bayer Leverkusen[/url].[/quote]
Vintage, you really should choose your words more carefully. Mr. Tilson will likely now spend the entire evening imagining twenty two fit blue eyed blondes pressing each other. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="93vintage"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="93vintage"]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.[/quote]Twenty two fit blue eyed blondes is rather appealing. [H][/quote]Hot off the press - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cVHKax7-8]Bayern München 5-0 Bayer Leverkusen[/url].[/quote]
Vintage, you really should choose your words more carefully. Mr. Tilson will likely now spend the entire evening imagining twenty two fit blue eyed blondes pressing each other. 
[/quote]Countryfile which is not the same without Julia Bradbury followed by The Antiques Roadshow hosted by the thinking man''s crumpet Fiona Bruce high on the agenda tonight Yankee. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="93vintage"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="93vintage"]I meant the womens'' team. Tilly might come out in a rash at the thought of all those German women.[/quote]Twenty two fit blue eyed blondes is rather appealing. [H][/quote]Hot off the press - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cVHKax7-8]Bayern München 5-0 Bayer Leverkusen[/url].[/quote]
Vintage, you really should choose your words more carefully. Mr. Tilson will likely now spend the entire evening imagining twenty two fit blue eyed blondes pressing each other.[/quote]Update: It''s twenty two fit blue eyed blondes and two brunette tv presenters :)

Was Uncle Albert there too[:^)]

****Pre table news****

This week''s most profitable pick was Burton at .86.....