Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Watford v Norwich match thread*****

The frustrating thing is we look, at large, solid - but teams do not fear us. We never look like we''re going to hurt any teams.

I know AN quickly learnt you cannot carry on being Gung-Ho, but Lambert found a good balance to keep us up and I''m sure AN will as well but at the moment it''s all a bit.. desperate.

Jerome for Grabban would be the sensible option.

We just need a goal to get back into this, if we do that maybe we can win the game. Just not sure where the goal is coming from at present!

Grabban is poor or Watford have done what Arsenal couldn''t and contained him?some of our fans really have no idea how this game is played do they?

[quote user="JF"]Lewis Grabban is a shocking footballer.[/quote]I sadly can''t disagree. Not been in the game at all.

[quote user="AJ"]Jerome for Grabban would be the sensible option.

We just need a goal to get back into this, if we do that maybe we can win the game. Just not sure where the goal is coming from at present![/quote]Right again AJPerhaps you should put in a bid for the Carrow Rd manager''s job [:D]

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 05/12/2015 4:24 PM:

Grabban is poor or Watford have done what Arsenal couldn''t and contained him?

some of our fans really have no idea how this game is played do they?

Hilarious

Any reason why we didn''t just stick with same 11 as Arsenal. Can''t understand why O''Neil was dropped.

Why can''t we start games like this? Not that we''re playing amazing but we actually look like we have a chance now at least. All too often this season, we seem to be giving too much respect to the opposition. Do the players not believe they are good enough or something?

Brady''s delivery has been woeful - two awful free kicks in good positions which have been flat and not even beating the first defender - shocking

thanks and smith must score - but I''m not sure I could deal with looking at the Pink''Un anymore if I became manager!

Even Brady, who has arguably been my player of the season so far, is having an absolute ''mare!

[quote user="Samwam27"]Any reason why we didn''t just stick with same 11 as Arsenal. Can''t understand why O''Neil was dropped.[/quote]he''s looked one of our best players in the last few weeks.no O’Neill and no Martin, both captain material.. no leaders on the field.

Every time Hoolahan is missing we struggle to create going forwards.

I agree strange one about O''Neil who has been great, only thing I can think of is age restricting the number of matches he can feature in

[quote user="JF"]jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 05/12/2015 4:24 PM:

Grabban is poor or Watford have done what Arsenal couldn''t and contained him?

some of our fans really have no idea how this game is played do they?

Hilarious[/quote]perhaps you can tell me what''s funny.. Watford marking Grabban out of the game or Arsenal being unable to do it?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Six defeats from eight at this rate. Come on city![/quote]

Blimey Bristol, there''s a cold slap of reality. What a painful, horrific, terrifying stat that is. Nailed on relegation form!